Ever develop a crush on someone from here?

Comments

• Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    jamie uk wrote:
    and wiser than the rest of us :o
    Chimey's on her way with a birthday bucket of Necastle Brown and some pasta...that's what you like isn't it ? :o
    Oh jesus, any girl who wants to find the way to my heart, Newcastle Brown Ale and pasta is the way. He's not lying. If you quote some poetry or say some shit about foreign cinema as well, I'll be sold.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Chime wrote:
    Hee hee ... I've met the jamies... must have said something that made jez/jamie realise I was older than I looked ... so he asked me how old I was :D

Hmmm not sure I am ...
    **jealous**
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Chime wrote:
    Hee hee ... I've met the jamies... must have said something that made jez/jamie realise I was older than I looked ... so he asked me how old I was :D

Hmmm not sure I am ...

oooh, I love it when you call him Jez :D

:D hi jamie :D
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Sorry to stop things,but,Jeremy1012,are you "internet dating" people on this thread?
    To Someone Who Needed To Move Their Car:"Congratulations! You win,you get towed!"-E.V.

ilovesinging-The crazy lady that you catch in detention. Yeah,you can talk to me.
    I am me-I would love to keep it that way.
    Sorry to stop things,but,Jeremy1012,are you "internet dating" people on this thread?
    Haha, no :D I'm just having a giggle. I know all these guys on here.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
    Sorry to stop things,but,Jeremy1012,are you "internet dating" people on this thread?
    Unless you are going to fess up that you have a crush on him, keep it moving.
    ;)
    just kidding.
    We are teaching him how to get everyone to have a crush on him.
    :)
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Right nighty night people :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    jamie uk wrote:
    oooh, I love it when you call him Jez :D

:D hi jamie :D
    I can't believe that caught on :o

Bastard :p
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    I can't believe that caught on :o

Bastard :p

that'll be me :D
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Haha, no :D I'm just having a giggle. I know all these guys on here.
    Alright. I think there is a dating thread somewhere in the porch.
    To Someone Who Needed To Move Their Car:"Congratulations! You win,you get towed!"-E.V.

ilovesinging-The crazy lady that you catch in detention. Yeah,you can talk to me.
    I am me-I would love to keep it that way.
  • On:

Deadnote
    IgotId88
    Catch22
    MonsterOfTheMidway
    Fins
    AniMaL
    HopethatUchoke
    and that 400 lb guy
    Chime wrote:
    Right nighty night people :)
    What are you wearing?
    ;)
    haha :D
    TrixieCat wrote:
    What are you wearing?
    ;)

she already turned out the light...;) huh, and to think she thought it was us Jamies you were interested in ;):p
    jamie uk wrote:
    she already turned out the light...;) huh, and to think she thought it was us Jamies you were interested in ;):p
    I am interested in the jamies.
    But I was asking for jamie/jeremy.
    ;)
    No, she is really cool. I have always thought she was. Nice, intelligent and relevant.

Jamie/jeremy...ask her out. :cool:
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,817
    On:

Deadnote
    IgotId88
    Catch22
    MonsterOfTheMidway
    Fins
    AniMaL
    HopethatUchoke
    and that 400 lb guy

me? I hope you're a girl.
    I miss igotid88
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I am interested in the jamies.
    But I was asking for jamie/jeremy.
    ;)
    No, she is really cool. I have always thought she was. Nice, intelligent and relevant.

Jamie/jeremy...ask her out. :cool:
    Ha, how did this become a matchmaking exercise?

To be honest, I'm not an internet hookup kind of guy anyway (no offense to those who are :) this seems to have been a frighteningly successful board for that kind of thing) but I suppose it's irrelevant. Pippa (chime) already stated that I was a bit a young for her anyway :D
    Jeremy1012 wrote:

. Pippa (chime) already stated that I was a bit a young for her anyway :D

who cares how?
    ;) too young my arse!...
    Jeremy1012 wrote:

To be honest, I'm not an internet hookup kind of guy anyway (no offense to those who are :) this seems to have been a frighteningly successful board for that kind of thing) but I suppose it's irrelevant. Pippa (chime) already stated that I was a bit a young for her anyway
    It's not.
    I was just being snoopy. I didn't know you already called her older than the hills...:rolleyes:
    Now get out there and find a girl!!!!!!!!!!

good night friends.
    I have to put the wee one to sleep.
    Thanks dunk for reminding us that crushes are nice. :)
    TrixieCat wrote:
    It's not.
    I was just being snoopy. I didn't know you already called her older than the hills...:rolleyes:
    Now get out there and find a girl!!!!!!!!!!

good night friends.
    I have to put the wee one to sleep.
    : )
    Thanks dunk for reminding us that crushes are nice. : )
    Whoa whoa whoa! I never said that she was older than the hills! She did :D When I met Pippa, I couldn't believe she was the age she is, I thought she looked much younger :)

Jesus Trix, you'll get me into all kinds of trouble. I know what you women are like about your age :p
  • SENROCK! wrote:
    WOW. Theres a blast from the past. There is someone here i believe to be her......
    who???

check my location.
    I have faced it, A life wasted...

Take my hand, my child of love
    Come step inside my tears
    Swim the magic ocean,
    I've been crying all these years
  • i used to harbor a slight crush on fakeplastictrees. she was cool as hell. she became a pretty good friend that I have unfortunately lost contact with.
    I like bands.
  • DinghyDogDinghyDog Posts: 587
    edited November 2012
    -
    Post edited by DinghyDog on
  • DinghyDog wrote:
    married someone from here, have known each other since '02,

I moved countries for her, and we have 2 kids now...

It's a funny old world

WOW great story!!

If I hadnt already met my cutie PJ man before I started here, I would probably had some crushes here and there :p
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
  • God I love this thread!! And, *YES* to the OP.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• is there anybody that doesn't have a crush on someone from here??
  • LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    jamie uk wrote:
    footsie? ;)

yeah, you know, sexy football....

:D
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • xscorcho wrote:
    is there anybody that doesn't have a crush on someone from here??

EXCELLENT point!!
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• from where ever you are come back
    I have faced it, A life wasted...

Take my hand, my child of love
    Come step inside my tears
    Swim the magic ocean,
    I've been crying all these years
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    I have a crush on ALL Irish guys on this board. Not to worry, I'm female. :)
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau