Ever develop a crush on someone from here?

Comments

• jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Jeremy1012 wrote:

How many letters is it?

Millions :D

p.s. thank you kindly for playing along...it helps me realise you're not a smug twat ;):p
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
    Chime wrote:
    Oh do you now? ;):p

Work :(

what, you can't get off work for a Metallica partaay?...I'm sure you could if you tried.
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    jamie uk wrote:
    '

*^ again, for the 2nd time today, you have left me lost for words*
    Just smile and nod.
    :)

Jamie/jeremy: learn the phrase "yes baby, you are right"
    :p
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    Twat isn't that bad. No need to bleep it out here :)
    I think we would bleep it out over here tho.
    Any derogatory term for the v is pretty much a bad thing over here. It is how our men keep us in our places. :p
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    TrixieCat wrote:
    You know what kills me about our friends in Europe?
    The fact that you throw around words like c*nt and tw*t to refer to men.
    I would probably refrain from using the C word (I assume from your self-censorship that you find it offensive so I'm not going to say it out of politeness :)) when actually insulting someone, because it's a bit too coarse and I like to undermine my enemies rather than just outswear them, but I use it all the time light-heartedly, with my friends etc. I'm not really offended by any words. Like you say, we kind of throw it about here :)

I used to say twat a lot when I was a little kid, before I knew what it meant. I still do but back then I got in a lot of trouble for it. I thought it meant the same as prat :D
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • i'm guilty of this...and i can't bring myself to reveal such person at moment. maybe later.
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Jamie/jeremy: learn the phrase "yes baby, you are right"
    Done :)
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    I used to say twat a lot when I was a little kid, before I knew what it meant. I still do but back then I got in a lot of trouble for it. I thought it meant the same as prat :D

As a kid I thought it meant the same as Twit ... and I loved The Twits ... I mean how much difference can one letter make :confused::p

Trixie looks like you've got the jamies under control :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Done :)

Jezz, you're such an arse kisser!...actually, come to think of it, you should be very popular among the female community .
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    I would probably refrain from using the C word (I assume from your self-censorship that you find it offensive so I'm not going to say it out of politeness :)) when actually insulting someone, because it's a bit too coarse and I like to undermine my enemies rather than just outswear them, but I use it all the time light-heartedly, with my friends etc. I'm not really offended by any words. Like you say, we kind of throw it about here :)

According to my "getting to know my UK friends site", you shouldn't say prat in front of your grandmother. :o
    http://www.effingpot.com/slang.shtml
    This site has helped me infinitely.
    haha
    I wish I weren't offended by certain words. But I am. I guess it is a respect thing for me. I am the kind of person that turns down the car radio when there is an old person next to me in the car or when I drive by a funeral procession.
    :o
    Chime wrote:
    As a kid I thought it meant the same as Twit ... and I loved The Twits ... I mean how much difference can one letter make :confused::p

Trixie looks like you've got the jamie's under control :)

that one letter made a lot of difference when my 11 year old son recently asked his mum if he was allowed to use that word :D
    hehehehe

btw, no...us Jamies are beyond control

*hey Jezz, was I right to not use an apostrophe there ? :o*
    Chime wrote:

Trixie looks like you've got the jamie's under control :)
    I learned all of my trix from Helen....:cool:
  • So...how exactly did a thread about crushes turn into a discussion of euphamisms for vagina?
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
    So...how exactly did a thread about crushes turn into a discussion of euphamisms for vagina?
    Shush.
    I have a crush on Dunk's wife. :o
    jamie uk wrote:
    Jezz, you're such an arse kisser!...actually, come to think of it, you should be very popular among the female community .
    I'm just being a good student :o
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    it's fun to watch trixie use the jamies as her virtual boy toys :p:D:D
    TrixieCat wrote:
    According to my "getting to know my UK friends site", you shouldn't say prat in front of your grandmother. :o
    http://www.effingpot.com/slang.shtml
    This site has helped me infinitely.
    haha
    I wish I weren't offended by certain words. But I am. I guess it is a respect thing for me. I am the kind of person that turns down the car radio when there is an old person next to me in the car or when I drive by a funeral procession.
    Well I suppose that's alright. If it's a matter of respect than that's commendable I suppose. I don't really understand the idea of any words being more offensive than any other, they should only carry as much weight as the person who uses them, but I'd never dream of using the language that I'm comfortable with around a person who isn't so comfortable if they afforded me the same respect in other matters.

And Jamie, that was a correct lack of an apostrophe :) Not needed for plurals.

God, this hasn't half digressed. Crushy crush crush.
    cutback wrote:
    it's fun to watch trixie use the jamies as her virtual boy toys :D

:D one of us is a boy toy, the other a toy boy :D
    p.s...soon we have a virtual fight over her :p
    Then the winner takes her to a virtual restaurant....ask me what it's called :D
    cutback wrote:
    it's fun to watch trixie use the jamies as her virtual boy toys :p:D:D
    What can I say?
    I have a crush on the Jamies.
    Jeremy1012 wrote:

And Jamie, that was a correct lack of an apostrophe :) Not needed for plurals.

thanks.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    jamie uk wrote:
    : D one of us is a boy toy, the other a toy boy :D
    p.s...soon we have a virtual fight over her :p
    Then the winner takes her to a virtual restaurant....ask me what it's called :D

so james where will you take her? :eek: :p
  • I have to see pictures of people on here first,then decide weather or not they are cute.
    To Someone Who Needed To Move Their Car:"Congratulations! You win,you get towed!"-E.V.

ilovesinging-The crazy lady that you catch in detention. Yeah,you can talk to me.
    I am me-I would love to keep it that way.
    cutback wrote:
    so james where will you take her? :eek: :p

....drumroll.....

CGI Friday's :D

I thank you ...
    TrixieCat wrote:
    What can I say?
    I have a crush on the Jamies.

Awesome :D

Cutback wrote:
    so jamies where will you take her?

I reckon a fancy Italian restaurant (Yes Jamie, I'm deliberately undermining you here).
    I have to see pictures of people on here first,then decide weather or not they are cute.
    That is where this thread was originally from.
    There were a couple of picture threads so we kind of knew what everyone looked like.
    But we are PJ fans...we are not shallow. :p
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Awesome :D

I reckon a fancy Italian restaurant (Yes Jamie, I'm deliberately undermining you here).

Bollocks...you'll never under mine a Welsh man Jezza :p
    Fish and chips and a pint of Guinness is my offer to Trixiecat ;):p:D
    jamie uk wrote:
    Maybe I'll cook her a meal myself, with WINE and music, and a complete lack of welsh people. Sounds perfect, no? :D

I'm sorry. I love the welsh.
    jamie uk wrote:
    Finally, someone has found the way to my heart.
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Finally, someone has found the way to my heart.
    Bah.
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Maybe I'll cook her a meal myself, with WINE and music, and a complete lack of welsh people. Sounds perfect, no? :D

I'm sorry. I love the welsh.

well, maybe, but just remember we are good at mining :p
    knock yourself out Jezz :D just be careful Mrs Robinson isn't a little...
    ........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3HhHdcPSZc

:D:p