Anyone drinking tonight?

Comments

• urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Don't worry... I'm lying. I watched it 50 times as well. ;)
    Depraved...:rolleyes: :D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    OK, nobody look on youtube for sticky vicky. I just saw her open a bottle of beer, no hands...and a pull a string of pearls or something out......I'm scarred for life I tell you. Don't look......don't!!!
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
    jamie uk wrote:
    OK, nobody look on youtube for sticky vicky. I just saw her open a bottle of beer, no hands...and a pull a string of pearls or something out......I'm scarred for life I tell you. Don't look......don't!!!

I'm NOT looking!

You lot are SICK!! :D;)

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    jamie uk wrote:

Glad to hear my sister is still pulling in a living. You lose touch with someone and start to worry about them.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
    I'm NOT looking!

You lot are SICK!! :D;)

Good, don't look, it's awful.
  • mookie9999 wrote:
    Glad to hear my sister is still pulling in a living. You lose touch with someone and start to worry about them.

Wow! You're family sounds pretty screwed up! ;););):)
    Wow! You're family sounds pretty screwed up! ;););):)
    But very adept at screwing off..even with no hands it would seem.
    jamie uk wrote:
    But very adept at screwing off..even with no hands it would seem.
    :rolleyes:
    Sick, I tell ya...:D

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
    :rolleyes:
    Sick, I tell ya...:D
    Maybe...but do I get a prize for the 1000th post here?
    OK, How about this...? This is the hotel that Robert Plant had dinner in tonite
    http://www.bearhotel.co.uk/restaurant.phtml

Have a look, study the menu, see if you can guess what he had for dinner. I don't know yet, but I should be able to find out tomorrow.lol.
  • jamie uk wrote:
    OK, How about this...? This is the hotel that Robert Plant had dinner in tonite
    http://www.bearhotel.co.uk/restaurant.phtml

Have a look, study the menu, see if you can guess what he had for dinner. I don't know yet, but I should be able to find out tomorrow.lol.

Why does your friend spend every Sunday at that hotel? I don't understand.
    Why does your friend spend every Sunday at that hotel? I don't understand.
    It has an open bar, it's like a hotel/pub/restaurant kinda affair. He used to live near by and it was his local for a few years, so he meets up with some old pals every Sunday...you know how boys like to do that stuff ?
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    jamie uk wrote:
    It has an open bar, it's like a hotel/pub/restaurant kinda affair. He used to live near by and it was his local for a few years, so he meets up with some old pals every Sunday...you know how boys like to do that stuff ?
    :just fell on floor:

Did you say open bar?
    :)
    I loves me an open bar....those were the times.
    le sigh....
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    TrixieCat wrote:

Did you say open bar?
    le sigh....

You know those trix at the bar...always being deciphered!
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

TrixieCat wrote:

Did you say open bar?
    le sigh....
    Aaah, wait, by open bar, I mean it's a hotel, but the bar is open to non residents. You must think of something else, I mean you're too excited about it for what I meant.
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    jamie uk wrote:
    Aaah, wait, by open bar, I mean it's a hotel, but the bar is open to non residents. You must think of something else, I mean you're too excited about it for what I meant.
    I am laughing so hard right now...yes, you are correct in thinking I was thinking of something else.....lol
    Open bar over here means no money is exchanged. You either pay a cover at the door or it is a wedding or party and all you need do is tip the bartenders.
    lol
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I am laughing so hard right now...yes, you are correct in thinking I was thinking of something else.....lol
    Open bar over here means no money is exchanged. You either pay a cover at the door or it is a wedding or party and all you need do is tip the bartenders.
    lol
    I bloody thought so...crumbs, I thought,...she likes hotels that are open to non residents!lol
    Anyway, here it is..the proof, the world has been watching this guy for months..and tonight he had dinner in the Bear at Crickhowell, and a pint with my mate Dai....you ready for the proof? The golden God, the lemon squeezer, the man who fronts up the Zeppelin.....here in Wales for new year...
    http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd190/pearljamie1970/Image003_edited.jpg
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    jamie uk wrote:
    I bloody thought so...crumbs, I thought,...she likes hotels that are open to non residents!lol
    Anyway, here it is..the proof, the world has been watching this guy for months..and tonight he had dinner in the Bear at Crickhowell, and a pint with my mate Dai....you ready for the proof? The golden God, the lemon squeezer, the man who fronts up the Zeppelin.....here in Wales for new year...

Hey look, BOOM!!! :D
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,249
    jamie uk wrote:

damm cool shot ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    damm cool shot ...
    Too right Jose.
  • Uhuh :D less than 2 hours til 2008 here :D

Cheers! *clink*
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Uhuh :D less than 2 hours til 2008 here :D

Cheers! *clink*

Cheers! :D

Just finished the vodka, now the question is do I move on to the Bundy and coke or a nice glass of bailey's on ice? :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Jeanie wrote:
    Cheers! :D

Just finished the vodka, now the question is do I move on to the Bundy and coke or a nice glass of bailey's on ice? :)

You really do drink like a fish, hey! :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
    You really do drink like a fish, hey! :D

Only this time of year! :D

I need something to be resolute about New Year Day! ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Jeanie wrote:

All I need is this.... I resolve that this year will not be a load of shit :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Jeanie wrote:

HAHA. Same here!

...That as well as trying not to post as much.
    All I need is this.... I resolve that this year will not be a load of shit :D

Oh well, I already expect that 2008 will be a load of shit, it's only the depth that will vary! ;):D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    HAHA. Same here!

...That as well as trying not to post as much.

hehe! :D Well there's a resolution that I wouldn't even bother to make for myself! :D I can't see me making it past the first week trying to regulate my posts so it would be a complete and utter waste of time for me! :D

I don't really make resolutions anyway. I've got a few things I want to do this year and if I manage them I'll be happy. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Jeanie wrote:
    Oh well, I already expect that 2008 will be a load of shit, it's only the depth that will vary! ;):D

I actually had a really depressing day the other day because I couldn't argue against the philosophy that 'Life is just one long line of disappointments'... I guess happy people have just come to terms with that. It gave me a mini existential crisis anyway, I wish Jean-Paul Sartre had been around.. :D

• Jeanie wrote:
    hehe! Well there's a resolution that I wouldn't even bother to make for myself! :D I can't see me making it past the first week trying to regulate my posts so it would be a complete and utter waste of time for me! :D

I don't really make resolutions anyway. I've got a few things I want to do this year and if I manage them I'll be happy. :)

You sound like me. I don't normally make resolutions because I'm worried I'll break them. That's defeating the object though. :D

As for my post count, I've noticed mine has quickly over taken some old friends' post counts. :eek: