You take first prize!
    How cool is that though?
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    jamie uk wrote:
    You take first prize!
    How cool is that though?

What do I win?? :D

I'll bet your mates chuffed. You gonna pop down and buy him a beer?
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jamie uk wrote:
    Clue.....
    rhymes with stobert can't......actually that may have given it away.lol

awesome Hobart Fant!!!

star of Cash in Your Attic in Australia he is :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    What do I win?? :D

I'll bet your mates chuffed. You gonna pop down and buy him a beer?
    My mate only knew it was him cos the fella behind the bar told him...
    My missus said I should go over, but I'm just far too cool to do that...
    jamie uk wrote:
    My mate only knew it was him cos the fella behind the bar told him...
    My missus said I should go over, but I'm just far too cool to do that...

I'm not :D

You could ask him how he feels about winning 'Beard of the Year'?

http://www.nme.com/news/led-zeppelin/33380

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • dunkman wrote:
    this was when i was at a low point in my life... which was still 13 echelons above yours ;)

yeah, yeah.

Jamie, that's really cool!
    this is the drinking thread right? so where is Captain Chaos and his 3 cans of Strongbow Cider this evening... i miss him and his posts that only daleks can translate.. i say miss him, i'd rather be marooned on a desert island with David Gest and a jar of marmite.. i say i'd rather be marooned, i'd actually rather have my entire right leg removed via a cheese-grater and then use all the bloody flakes of tissue to make a lifesize statue of Mick Hucknall fisting Phil Collins
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    this is the drinking thread right? so where is Captain Chaos and his 3 cans of Strongbow Cider this evening... i miss him and his posts that only daleks can translate.. i say miss him, i'd rather be marooned on a desert island with David Gest and a jar of marmite.. i say i'd rather be marooned, i'd actually rather have my entire right leg removed via a cheese-grater and then use all the bloody flakes of tissue to make a lifesize statue of Mick Hucknall fisting Phil Collins

The love between you two is amazing....

That post moved me to tears Dunk.

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • dunkman wrote:

That's very funny but he won't read it for a few days.

P.S. You're still online. I take it that means your wife hasn't asked you to 'do things to her' yet. ;)

btw, ;);)
    I'm not :D

You could ask him how he feels about winning 'Beard of the Year'?

http://www.nme.com/news/led-zeppelin/33380

Ha, I would feel like a hopeless groupie going in there. I just text Dai to ask him about it.
    jamie uk wrote:
    Ha, I would feel like a hopeless groupie going in there. I just text Dai to ask him about it.

Dai?

oh please tell me he gets called Princess.
    jamie uk wrote:
    Lol! :D

Make sure you let us know what he said...

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
    That's very funny but he won't read it for a few days.

P.S. You're still online. I take it that means your wife hasn't asked you to 'do things to her' yet. ;)

btw, ;);)

not yet... but she did just come down the stairs completely naked and is now wearing her 'short' dressing gown... she'd go mad if she knew i'd just typed that
    dunkman wrote:

Hmmm...I always suspected Davis Gest would be your type. I say suspected, I mean pretty much knew that you dreamed about him and you re-enacting Broke back Mountain together. I say pretty much knew, really i have it written down as fact, in my book entitled 'Who's Dunk trying to screw this week'.
    dunkman wrote:
    Dai?

oh please tell me he gets called Princess.
    hah, we don't pronounce it like that, we say Dai as in Daay, like stupid Welsh people speak.
  • dunkman wrote:
    not yet... but she did just come down the stairs completely naked and is now wearing her 'short' dressing gown... she'd go mad if she knew i'd just typed that

If we all make it to the next meetup. It's going to be really uncomfortable. :D;)

Perhaps she's hinting at you to get off the computer!
    dunkman wrote:

Jeez Dunk, can you stop trumping me. Just cos my mate is in the pub with the singer from Led Zeppelin, you go and beat it by filling everyones head with nudey thoughts about Mrs Dunk.....thanks. No, I mean it, thanks.
    If we all make it to the next meetup. It's going to be really uncomfortable. :D;)

we'll all get seperate rooms though.. we dont all meet-up and then share the same room :rolleyes:

although.............................................. you've just come up with a great idea McJCB...
    jamie uk wrote:
    Jeez Dunk, can you stop trumping me. Just cos my mate is in the pub with the singer from Led Zeppelin, you go and beat it by filling everyones head with nudey thoughts about Mrs Dunk.....thanks. No, I mean it, thanks.

can't type... drooling

hrghgrhghrhrrhghgr
    dunkman wrote:
    can't type... drooling

hrghgrhghrhrrhghgr

Same all around, even the girls have slowed up...
  • dunkman wrote:
    we'll all get seperate rooms though.. we dont all meet-up and then share the same room :rolleyes:

although.............................................. you've just come up with a great idea McJCB...

I don't know what McJCB means but it doesn't sound very feminine. :mad:
  • jamie uk wrote:

I've slowed up because I'm hungry.
    jamie uk wrote:

I slowed up because I'm sober.

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
    I don't know what McJCB means but it doesn't sound very feminine. :mad:
    It's a Scottish digging machine.
  • I slowed up because I'm sober.

I think less about what I write though when I'm sober. I don't know why.
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    dunkman wrote:
    Why are you here if she is naked there? :confused:
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Why are you here if she is naked there? :confused:
    Actually Trixie, he seems to have (un)mysteriously dissapeared.lol.
    So, now nobody is interested in Robert Plant and my mate in the bar....we're all thinking about something else.lol!
    I think less about what I write though when I'm sober. I don't know why.
    After every night spent drinking I read my post history and cringe. :o

My mobile phone outbox is worse. I'm a liability. I should stay away from all forms of communication after anything more than 1 beer.

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    jamie uk wrote:
    Actually Trixie, he seems to have (un)mysteriously dissapeared.lol.
    So, now nobody is interested in Robert Plant and my mate in the bar....we're all thinking about something else.lol!
    Is your friend talking to him?
    That is so much fun! Is he playing over there soon?
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    Hahahaha, sorry Dunk...the mind boggles.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDppJZ4V5K4&feature=related