The OFFICIAL 'I Can't Think of a Thread Idea' thread.

Comments

• ProteusProteus Posts: 166
    Doy de doy de doy de doy de
    FUEL AND RELEASE!!! happiness is good FOR AN hour... FUEL AND RE-LEASE!!! happines is good FOR an HOU-ER.
    --P. Farrell
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    jamie uk wrote:
    The last sentence is pivotal, indeed the last word!
    Wait til they're asking for laptops for xmas, and £100 mobile phones for birthdays :eek:.
    I'll stay away from Mooneyworld myself, I'll save their souls. I'll take them somewhere cultural, like Ninian Park, or to a Mcfly concert.
    :D
    You are just jealous...that is what it is.
    You were so pissed that Damien released something just for us that you just cannot stand anything to do with us, nevermind DisneyWorld. :p
    You can get a carictature done there too! :)
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    TrixieCat wrote:
    You have mice that big in Scotland??? :eek:
    Must be the haggis.

Jamie, it isn't just roller coasters and merry-go-rounds....these are interactive, multi-sensory experiences. It is awesomeness encapsulated<--tm
    And you can drink! :p

thanfully you put a TM in there!!!!!!

yeah maybe Micky is regular size its just that he has a small pet dog

you can drink in Disneyland!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats sold it for me :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    emoticon emoticon smiley smiley smiley smiely frownie smiley frownie bitch who takes it off for money smiley smiley dimply butt frownie smilie pathetic crank fiend smiley smiley frownie saddy.
    FUEL AND RELEASE!!! happiness is good FOR AN hour... FUEL AND RE-LEASE!!! happines is good FOR an HOU-ER.
    --P. Farrell
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    TrixieCat wrote:
    You are just jealous...that is what it is.
    You were so pissed that Damien released something just for us that you just cannot stand anything to do with us, nevermind DisneyWorld. :p
    You can get a carictature done there too! :)

Actually I got the Damo thing...from a record store in Florida!!!!!!! It's cool.
    I don't get carictatures done...not with this nose..! I wouldn't wanna see what they did with it.lol.
    and...Black just came on the radio.....what a bloody fantastic song, just as great as when I heard it first time.
    Boo yah Mooneyworld.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
    dunkman wrote:
    thanfully you put a TM in there!!!!!!

yeah maybe Micky is regular size its just that he has a small pet dog

you can drink in Disneyland!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats sold it for me :)
    It isn't called the happiest place on Earth for nothing. ;)
    The haunted house is Awesome! Pirates of the Carribean is sooo cool. :)

Pluto is bigger than Mickey.
    jamie uk wrote:
    Actually I got the Damo thing...from a record store in Florida!!!!!!! It's cool.
    I don't get carictatures done...not with this nose..! I wouldn't wanna see what they did with it.lol.
    and...Black just came on the radio.....what a bloody fantastic song, just as great as when I heard it first time.
    Boo yah Mooneyworld.
    You talk like it is the Krishnas running it! :p

I bet they would focus on your hair. :)
    TrixieCat wrote:

Pluto is bigger than Mickey.

Of course it is, so is Venus.Stop being daft.
  • Proteus wrote:
    emoticon emoticon smiley smiley smiley smiely frownie smiley frownie bitch who takes it off for money smiley smiley dimply butt frownie smilie pathetic crank fiend smiley smiley frownie saddy.

Don't worry. We know you're here!

:)
    TrixieCat wrote:
    You talk like it is the Krishnas running it! :p

I bet they would focus on your hair. :)

Yeah, you laugh...there's something in it I tell you. Walt was a bitter, twisted anti semite, who knows what subliminal messages are being fed into you via giant foam animals while you're there? Woah, I'll give it a miss thanks.

And trust me...the nose would get preferential treatment...I don't wanna think about it.
    jamie uk wrote:
    Yeah, you laugh...there's something in it I tell you. Walt was a bitter, twisted anti semite, who knows what subliminal messages are being fed into you via giant foam animals while you're there? Woah, I'll give it a miss thanks.

And trust me...the nose would get preferential treatment...I don't wanna think about it.
    I only said Krishnas because you kept talking about Moonies. I think that is slang for Hare Krishnas here. :o

And they are made out of fake fur.
    Stop being so envious.
    It is a great place. :)
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I only said Krishnas because you kept talking about Moonies. I think that is slang for Hare Krishnas here. :o

And they are made out of fake fur.
    Stop being so envious.
    It is a great place. :)

I'm not envvious of Disneyworld/land/country whatever, it's 'fun in a package'. Where's the thrill in 'fun in a package'?
  • Proteus wrote:
    Doy de doy de doy de doy de

I fully believe a thread titled as such could easily turn into 100 page thread in this forum...
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
    Proteus wrote:

please note this forum now has a 5 emoticon limit. You are limited to using 5 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    jamie uk wrote:
    I'm not envvious of Disneyworld/land/country whatever, it's 'fun in a package'. Where's the thrill in 'fun in a package'?
    And so is an art museum or a trip to Amsterdam.
    dunkman wrote:
    please note this forum now has a 5 emoticon limit. You are limited to using 5 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

Bucture da zeene. The otha week theah; doin' the fuckin' volley wit' Tommy; givin the boy hee' thah tannin' of a loiftoime: I'm pleyin loik Paul fuckin' Nyewman boi thah weiy...
    --P. Farrell
    Proteus wrote:
    Bucture da zeene. The otha week theah; doin' the fuckin' volley wit' Tommy; givin the boy hee' thah tannin' of a loiftoime: I'm pleyin loik Paul fuckin' Nyewman boi thah weiy...

Begbie was a dutch irishman? ;)

nice quote.. :)
    Nooobuddy move! Thaght lassie go' glasst and noo cun' leevze he'e till wee find oot wat cun' dedatt!
    --P. Farrell
    TrixieCat wrote:
    And so is an art museum or a trip to Amsterdam.

Well, maybe you just do find packages fun.
    jamie uk wrote:
    Well, maybe you just do find packages fun.
    I never choose the all-inclusive. I like to wander and do my own thing.
    I just like Disney is all. :)
    Proteus wrote:
    Nooobuddy move! Thaght lassie go' glasst and noo cun' leevze he'e till wee find oot wat cun' dedatt!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyNjNddUenI
  • Proteus wrote:

Exsqueeze me? :D
    dunkman wrote:

He actually says "You ken me; I'm not the type a cun' who gooz lookin for botha loik..."

I thought he said, "You know me; etc."

Awesome.
    --P. Farrell
    Exsqueeze me? :D
    Fuck croquette! Or whoever the fook you say eet!
  • TrixieCat wrote:
    Fuck croquette! Or whoever the fook you say eet!

Aye... something. :confused::D

Och eye doonoo. :D
    Aye... something. :confused::D

Och eye doonoo. :D

dinna gie me ony o' that pish or i'll gie ye a glasgow kiss dollface ;)
    Yer boi wen' doun' cuz heez ah fuckin SMAHCKHEED. An' eff tha's not YOR foult I dunnno wha ES!
    --P. Farrell
  • dunkman wrote:

I don't know what that is bet I'll bet it's not good. ;)

Where's the thread starter?
    dunkman wrote:
    :eek:
    I was once told about the dreaded Glasgow Kiss on here by some dude married to a hot woman. Aye, what she saw in him....
  • Blimey this thread's doing alright since I've been gone.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison