The OFFICIAL 'I Can't Think of a Thread Idea' thread.

Comments

• TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    I went to Denny's.

The most disgusting breakfast you're likely to eat in a while, but it will put a smile on your face.
    It is gross.
    They have had race issues too!
    They were sued for treating some African American customers verrrry poorly years back. I still won't eat there. :mad:
    And who the hell would feel comfortable asking the waitress for the "Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity"????
    Ick. Go to Friendly's Dunk. And don't forget the buffets...you don't have to tip.
    But you should tip the hibachi chef. :p
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Collin wrote:
    Dunkin Donuts.

nah we get them here... so its not as cool

as a sidenote.. i can hold 5 donuts on my willy.. i really am Dunkin Donuts :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • TrixieCat wrote:
    Rascist
    Sexist
    All around jerk at times.

Nice guy then?
  • Nice guy then?

I thought everyone was racist and sexist in those days.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
    cutback wrote:
    jesus...dunk going to disnyworld!!!.....all that will do is give you more anti-american ammunition...:eek: ;)

yeah i figured it might.. so after 2 weeks there we are going to Virginia for a week.. i hope to find some inbreds there and perhaps slaughter some fat kids :);)

has anyone noticed how sexy women are? arent they just the greatest things to look at? :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Except women and black folk...

what a stupid thing to write you pale white gaylord :mad:
  • dunkman wrote:
    nah we get them here... so its not as cool

as a sidenote.. i can hold 5 donuts on my willy.. i really am Dunkin Donuts :)

Jesus Christ I wish you'd tell better jokes.. hehe

:D:D:p
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
    Jesus Christ I wish you'd tell better jokes.. hehe

:D:D:p

and Jesus Christ I wish you'd tell jokes.. hehe ;):p
  • dunkman wrote:

has anyone noticed how sexy women are? arent they just the greatest things to look at? :)

I can't say I've noticed. They're too pretty and soft looking. :)
    dunkman wrote:
    yeah i figured it might.. so after 2 weeks there we are going to Virginia for a week.. i hope to find some inbreds there and perhaps slaughter some fat kids :);)

That is West Virgina....I have so much to teach you before you come here...
  • dunkman wrote:
    and Jesus Christ I wish you'd tell jokes.. hehe ;):p

Actually the funny part was that you can actually fit your business through a donut hole.

I stand corrected.

hehe :D:D
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    dunkman wrote:
    hey spunkgums i'm going to Florida next year... and i'm going to Disneyworld for me kids.. not for me.. i care not a jot for it.. but my girls will love it.. it also means i can abuse as many americans wearing fanny packs as i can possibly fit into one day.

Epcot and Seaworld.. i wanna go to these places.. i also want to eat some of the cool american stuff you only see in movies.. like Denny's and Taco Bell and stuff.

i look forward to it.. i also look forward to my morning showers but thats for a whole different reason

I'm not sure I want my kids indoctrinated into thinking that Disney is the greatest living, breathing place in the world. I'd much rather take them to a nice museum, or a fine art gallery. Disney is up it's own arse.

Part of that post was cynical, the other part was sarcastic....can you tell which, Busby?
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
    Actually the funny part was that you can actually fit your business through a donut hole.

I stand corrected.

hehe :D:D

its 5 of these

i fail to see the shame in that :confused:;)
    jamie uk wrote:
    I'm not sure I want my kids indoctrinated into thinking that Disney is the greatest living, breathing place in the world. I'd much rather take them to a nice museum, or a fine art gallery. Disney is up it's own arse.

yeah sounds awesome... your kids have never laughed have they? ;)
  • dunkman wrote:

haha yeah that's what I was thinking..
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

dunkman wrote:
    :p
  • haha yeah that's what I was thinking..

harmless, you seem to have done almost a full turn in your life! I like it!
    dunkman wrote:

I make them laugh with traditional methods, like shaving amusing sillhouttes into the hairs on my bum. It's much better than having them believe in happiness only being found by paying thousands of pounds to a capitalist giant mouse. :D
    Besides, I took them to Alton Towers once...the thrill of standing in line for an hour to get the shit scared out of you is just not my thing.
    jamie uk wrote:
    I make them laugh with traditional methods, like shaving amusing sillhouttes into the hairs on my bum. It's much better than having them believe in happiness only being found by paying thousands of pounds to a capitalist giant mouse. ;D
    Besides, I took them to Alton Towers once...the thrill of standing in line for an hour to get the shit scared out of you is just not my thing.
    Curmudgeon
    It really is a great place.
  • jamie uk wrote:
    I make them laugh with traditional methods, like shaving amusing sillhouttes into the hairs on my bum. It's much better than having them believe in happiness only being found by paying thousands of pounds to a capitalist giant mouse. ;D

I think you have a very good point Jamie but sometimes you just have to let these things go! :D
  • harmless, you seem to have done almost a full turn in your life! I like it!

:) I dunno, maybe. Thanks.

TrixieCat wrote:
    Curmudgeon
    It really is a great place.

So is Big Pit. And it's free.
    *disclaimer* OK, my kids are spoiled rotten, ok I don't fancy Disneyland/world, I just happen to think the land of the free must have something more to offer me than merry go rounds and roller coasters, I can get them in Barry Island. I mean, the rides there are much scarier than Disney, for a start you never know if something's gonna go wrong or not...how's that for thrill seeking? Boo yah Disney! If I'm ever getting on a sardine express to the US of A for 8 hours, there'll have to be more at the end of it than Mickey Burgers and a novelty hat.
    jamie uk wrote:
    I make them laugh with traditional methods, like shaving amusing sillhouttes into the hairs on my bum. It's much better than having them believe in happiness only being found by paying thousands of pounds to a capitalist giant mouse. :D

he's actually just a regular sized mouse its you that is small-minded ;)

its not about me enforcing the Disney mentality upon them.. i'm taking them there cos i know they'll love it.. they dont believe happiness is Disneyland/world.. they think happiness is something purely emotional.. they have no concept of what money is yet.
    harmless, you seem to have done almost a full turn in your life! I like it!

yeah he got trapped in those swivelling doors of a grand hotel.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    jamie uk wrote:

totally agree juk.....however, when you see your kids faces when they get to that place, you realize that shit really doesn't matter....:)
  • dunkman wrote:
    yeah he got trapped in those swivelling doors of a grand hotel.

I did that once.. only it wasn't a grand hotel it was Sainsbury's.

dunkman wrote:

its not about me enforcing the Disney mentality upon them.. i'm taking them there cos i know they'll love it.. they dont believe happiness is Disneyland/world.. they think happiness is something purely emotional.. they have no concept of what money is yet.

The last sentence is pivotal, indeed the last word!
    Wait til they're asking for laptops for xmas, and £100 mobile phones for birthdays :eek:.
    I'll stay away from Mooneyworld myself, I'll save their souls. I'll take them somewhere cultural, like Ninian Park, or to a Mcfly concert.
    :D
  • ProteusProteus Posts: 166
    FUEL AND RELEASE!!! happiness is good FOR AN hour... FUEL AND RE-LEASE!!! happines is good FOR an HOU-ER.
    --P. Farrell
    dunkman wrote:

You have mice that big in Scotland??? :eek:
    Must be the haggis.

Jamie, it isn't just roller coasters and merry-go-rounds....these are interactive, multi-sensory experiences. It is awesomeness encapsulated<--tm
    And you can drink! :p