The OFFICIAL 'I Can't Think of a Thread Idea' thread.

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited November 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Right,

Write in here if you just friggin want to start a thread but you have no ideas... and let's see if we can't come up with something! Think of it as a thread-writer's workshop.

Post-modern? I think so!
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Oh my, this is my kinda thread.... :D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Well welcome to it UH! :D So should we start bashing these ideas about? Make 'em as high-brow or low-brow as you like... I've got a chisel, a hammer and an anvil.. and some silly putty.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

I thought the point was that I haven't got any ideas???

Hmmmm *thinks*

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • The hope is that inspiration hits as soon as you click on the thread! (I haven't got any either....)

Um....

• jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Starting a thread about not being able to start a thread is kinda ironic....add that.
    I been on Guitar HeroIII again, I'm geting better....anyone else play?
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    i come undone....havent got a clue...:D
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • jamie uk wrote:
    Starting a thread about not being able to start a thread is kinda ironic....add that.
    I been on Guitar HeroIII again, I'm geting better....anyone else play?

It IS ironic, but isn't that a beautiful thing?

I haven't played any of the Guitar Heroes yet... but I can't play the guitar. At all. So... :D

• Linda wrote:
    i come undone....havent got a clue...:D

Give it a go. Come on, get on your feet, put your hands together, spin in a circle eight times, sit down again.... what is the first thing that comes into your head??

Give it a go. Come on, get on your feet, put your hands together, spin in a circle eight times, sit down again.... what is the first thing that comes into your head??

dizzzzzzzy.....
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i've got an idea.....

shit i forget what it was......damn!! :(

carry on....:p :D:D
  • Linda wrote:
    dizzzzzzzy.....

It's a good start. Brain storm it! Spider diagram. 'Dizzy.' Put it into Google.. I've got a good feeling about it.

It IS ironic, but isn't that a beautiful thing?

I haven't played any of the Guitar Heroes yet... but I can't play the guitar. At all. So... :D

What, and you think I can?? I'm terrible, but this game is a blast..my 10 y/o lad is pretty funky at it, I'm still on 'easy', he's stepped up to 'medium'. I just had a great score on Scorpions, Rock you like a hurricane.....I am so sad;)
    It's a good start. Brain storm it! Spider diagram. 'Dizzy.' Put it into Google.. I've got a good feeling about it.

google dizzy...
    http://www.rotterdam.info/uk/
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • jamie uk wrote:
    What, and you think I can?? I'm terrible, but this game is a blast..my 10 y/o lad is pretty funky at it, I'm still on 'easy', he's stepped up to 'medium'. I just had a great score on Scorpions, Rock you like a hurricane.....I am so sad;)

Hehehe I gotta come round your house :D

*still thinking*

Head hurts :(

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
    Linda wrote:

You know what image a Film festival in Holland conjurs up ??
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    So this is what it's come to? I was thinking of starting a thread/club/organization of folks who will promise never to retire from the board. If any of them retire for any reason other than death they must pay each remaining member a sum of money. Whatcha think?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
    jamie uk wrote:
    You know what image a Film festival in Holland conjurs up ??

do tell....;)
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • *still thinking*

Head hurts :(

That's the beer, not the thinking.

We've got a few posts... get some inspiration, look around, plagiarize! :D

That's the beer, not the thinking.

We've got a few posts... get some inspiration, look around, plagiarize! :D
    I'm drinking tea!!!

Its Sunday! A day of rest (for my liver ;) )

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • I'm drinking tea!!!

Its Sunday! A day of rest (for my liver ;) )

Ah... good to hear it. ;)

You know, I've never met a non-tea total person so interested in tea. It's a crazy contradiction. :D

• mookie9999 wrote:
    So this is what it's come to? I was thinking of starting a thread/club/organization of folks who will promise never to retire from the board. If any of them retire for any reason other than death they must pay each remaining member a sum of money. Whatcha think?

I'm in!

I really am going to be still here when I'm eighty... except then I'll be using a touch screen and sitting in my flying car stroking the head of a robotic cat.

Linda wrote:
    do tell....;)

I'm sure there's no need....I think we're all on the same page when it comes to you lot ;).
    jamie uk wrote:
    I'm sure there's no need....I think we're all on the same page when it comes to you lot ;).

Well, there gonna be some clearheaded folks from abroad.....leaving like a mess...:D
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • CollinCollin Posts: 4,931
    Don't have any ideas to share, but could someone please pass the pipe... It's Sunday night and it's time to relax...

:D

Oh, and The Band is amazing.
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • I just ate some smoked salmon for dinner.

• TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Hi biyotches.
    :)
    Kat must be busy if she is allowing this nonsense. :p
    Maybe she is watching football.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • TrixieCat wrote:
    Hi biyotches.

*reads your post* Wow.. I just had a crazy deja vu. :D

TrixieCat wrote:
    Hi biyotches.

hi trix...;)
    i'm not happy yet.....
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Hi biyotches.

I was starting to think the same thing..actually I watched football earlier...it was almost as bad as this thread.