The OFFICIAL 'I Can't Think of a Thread Idea' thread.

Comments

• TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Hey all you crazies!
    While the Kat is away...
    Just be nice to each other. :)

Oh...here is a fresh idea...jamie telling us how much he dislikes American football. :p
    Next he will probably start bashing Johnny Cash...
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • TrixieCat wrote:
    Hey all you crazies!
    While the Kat is away...

Oh...here is a fresh idea...jamie telling us how much he dislikes American football. :p

:eek: I will not have Cash bashing on my thread! :eek:
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Hey all you crazies!
    While the Kat is away...

I was talkin 'bout Football Trix, not American football. It's the type we play in the rest of the world. But today the game was poor...it happens.
    And I love J Cash.btw :p
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
    :eek: I will not have Cash bashing on my thread! :eek:

What about Johnny Bishop? He's crap, can we bash the bishop on your thread?
    jamie uk wrote:
    I was talkin 'bout Football Trix, not American football. It's the type we play in the rest of the world. But today the game was poor...it happens.
    And I love J Cash.btw :p
    :o Sorry....
    Why do you all hate us so much?????
  • jamie uk wrote:
    What about Johnny Bishop? He's crap, can we bash the bishop on your thread?

Of course!

My plan for world domination is that by 2009, people start bashing the Bishop BECAUSE of my threads! :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

TrixieCat wrote:
    :o Sorry....
    Why do you all hate us so much?????
    I don't, I love America. Just the sport is a little tedious for me, everything else is wonderous to my tiny mind...except Disneyland....I don't like Disneyland.
    Of course!

My plan for world domination is that by 2009, people start bashing the Bishop BECAUSE of my threads! :D
    Why? Have you shares in Kleenex? ;)
  • jamie uk wrote:
    Why? Have you shares in Kleenex? ;)

Be honest... you've already been bashing the Bishop to my threads.

jamie uk wrote:
    I don't, I love America. Just the sport is a little teious for me, everything else is wonderous to my tiny mind...except Disneyland....I don't like Disneyland.
    I have never been to DisneyLand...that is the one in California.
    I have been to DisneyWorld..that is the one in Florida.
    There is no way you would not love it...sorry. It is so cool. Very expensive..but really awesome. And they have all sorts of resorts on the property. Last time I was there we stayed at Port Orleans...like New Orleans. And you could just walk down to the dock and take the boat to the park. :) I have only been to the Magic Kingdom but want to go to Epcot one day.
    Maybe I will go with my parents. :o :(
  • ProteusProteus Posts: 166
    FUEL AND RELEASE!!! happiness is good FOR AN hour... FUEL AND RE-LEASE!!! happines is good FOR an HOU-ER.
    --P. Farrell
  • Sorry, I'll read the other posts in a minute...

Is it true that the right side of your brain basicly controls your more creative side, while the left side is more logical?

I was watching my one year old thinking, 'he seems very creative yet has no logic'. I presume most kids are like this?

So, why do most people's logical side take over as they get older yet the creative side, generally, gets pushed to one side, so to speak?

I'm sure there was a better way to explain that. :D
    Be honest... you've already been bashing the Bishop to my threads.

I'd love to, but the decision is out of my hands.
  • jamie uk wrote:
    I'd love to, but the decision is out of my hands.

Yeah, for now.

Oh come on, tell the truth... you're only giving your erm... 'decision', a break.

TrixieCat wrote:
    I have never been to DisneyLand...that is the one in California.
    I have been to DisneyWorld..that is the one in Florida.
    There is no way you would not love it...sorry. It is so cool. Very expensive..but really awesome. And they have all sorts of resorts on the property. Last time I was there we stayed at Port Orleans...like New Orleans. And you could just walk down to the dock and take the boat to the park. :) I have only been to the Magic Kingdom but want to go to Epcot one day.
    Maybe I will go with my parents. :o :(

Maybe I'm too harsh a judge, but they are just so pricey, and they look a little...well, something, I'm not sure of the word. I've never felt the urge to pay £50 to have breakfast with a student dressed in a Mickey Mouse costume, and get pictures of me doing it, and brag to everyone back home that I'd had breakfast with Mickey Mouse...:eek:....like my parents once did.
  • Sorry, I'll read the other posts in a minute...

Is it true that the right side of your brain basicly controls your more creative side, while the left side is more logical?

I was watching my one year old thinking, 'he seems very creative yet has no logic'. I presume most kids are like this?

So, why do most people's logical side take over as they get older yet the creative side, generally, gets pushed to one side, so to speak?

I'm sure there was a better way to explain that. :D

That's the most sensible post we've had yet.

People, we may have a thread!

If this is true, my brain is all right.. I must be missing the left part.

jamie uk wrote:
    Maybe I'm too harsh a judge, but they are just so pricey, and they look a little...well, something, I'm not sure of the word. I've never felt the urge to pay £50 to have breakfast with a student dressed in a Mickey Mouse costume, and get pictures of me doing it, and brag to everyone back home that I'd had breakfast with Mickey Mouse...:eek:....like my parents once did.
    You don't have to pay for breakfast with mickey and you can have your picture taken with him for free! He wanders around the park. It is his. :p
    Of course it is pricey...but the most magical place on Earth, remember?? :)
    The rides are so extraordinary that it is so awesome. And if you ever go, you have to hit Universal Studios park...o m g So fun!
  • That's the most sensible post we've had yet.

People, we may have a thread!

If this is true, my brain is all right.. I must be missing the left part.

Here's another one. Be careful what you say about this.

What happened to one of the threads a few hours ago? It began with a 'W'. I typed in it, went offline and then when I came back, it had completely vanished!!

(Actually. Better not aswer that.) :D
  • TrixieCat wrote:
    You don't have to pay for breakfast with mickey and you can have your picture taken with him for free! He wanders around the park. It is his. :p
    The rides are so extraordinary that it is so awesome. And if you ever go, you have to hit Universal Studios park...o m g So fun!

I resisted for as long as possible but I can't any longer.. :o Disney World Florida is, unashamedly, awesome.

Sea World
    Magic Kingdom
    Animal Kingdom
    Universal Studios
    MGM Studios
    Epcot

What's not to like? It's hardly all about Mickey anymore.

TrixieCat wrote:

Maybe I've just become too cynical.
    I also once read a biography of Walt.....my, what a lovely chap. not!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jamie uk wrote:

hey spunkgums i'm going to Florida next year... and i'm going to Disneyworld for me kids.. not for me.. i care not a jot for it.. but my girls will love it.. it also means i can abuse as many americans wearing fanny packs as i can possibly fit into one day.

Epcot and Seaworld.. i wanna go to these places.. i also want to eat some of the cool american stuff you only see in movies.. like Denny's and Taco Bell and stuff.

i look forward to it.. i also look forward to my morning showers but thats for a whole different reason
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Here's another one. Be careful what you say about this.

What happened to one of the threads a few hours ago? It began with a 'W'. I typed in it, went offline and then when I came back, it had completely vanished!!

Same thing happened to me.. and I was actually pretty proud of my post. :D

I resisted for as long as possible but I can't any longer.. :o Disney World Florida is, unashamedly, awesome.

Sea World
    Magic Kingdom
    Animal Kingdom
    Universal Studios
    MGM Studios
    Epcot

What's not to like? It's hardly all about Mickey anymore.
    I knew I would get one of you UK folks to fess up. :p
    It really is.
    There is no shame at all! It is fun for everyone. All ages.
    The Hulk rollercoaster at Universal is so much fun!
    The really cool part is that while you wait in line it is totally interactive at some rides. Or at the very least, entertaining. And the Back to the Future ride?? Awesome!
    And who can't love It's A Small World? :o
  • jamie uk wrote:
    Maybe I've just become too cynical.
    I also once read a biography of Walt.....my, what a lovely chap. not!

I'd love to visit! The one in Florida anyway.

What was wrong with Walt?
  • TrixieCat wrote:
    I knew I would get one of you UK folks to fess up. :p
    It really is.
    There is no shame at all! It is fun for everyone. All ages.
    The Hulk rollercoaster at Universal is so much fun!
    The really cool part is that while you wait in line it is totally interactive at some rides. Or at the very least, entertaining. And the Back to the Future ride?? Awesome!
    And who can't love It's A Small World? :o

The HULK ride and the Back to the Future Ride are the best rides at Universal, hands down.

And I rode the Figment the dragon ride so that I could get a T shirt. :o

• CollinCollin Posts: 4,931
    dunkman wrote:
    hey spunkgums i'm going to Florida next year... and i'm going to Disneyworld for me kids.. not for me.. i care not a jot for it.. but my girls will love it.. it also means i can abuse as many americans wearing fanny packs as i can possibly fit into one day.

Epcot and Seaworld.. i wanna go to these places.. i also want to eat some of the cool american stuff you only see in movies.. like Denny's and Taco Bell and stuff.

i look forward to it.. i also look forward to my morning showers but thats for a whole different reason

Dunkin Donuts.
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
    I'd love to visit! The one in Florida anyway.

What was wrong with Walt?
    Rascist
    Sexist
    All around jerk at times.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    jesus...dunk going to disnyworld!!!.....all that will do is give you more anti-american ammunition...:eek: ;):D:D
    dunkman wrote:

You are going to enjoy it.
    :)
    Your little girls will cherish those memories forever.
    Princesses??? They are everywhere! Cinderella has her own castle and Tinkerbelle flies through the sky EVERY night! :)
    And there is so much for adults too!
  • dunkman wrote:

I went to Denny's.

The most disgusting breakfast you're likely to eat in a while, but it will put a smile on your face.