Pearl Jam Girls

Comments

• JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    cutback wrote:
    whatever it takes......and if y'all feel the need to gang up be my guest....

LMAO!! :D How did I know you'd skip the sweet nothings and go straight for the gang bang! Bloody men! ;) :rolleyes: :p:D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • cutback wrote:
    hell if you play your cards right you'd probably guilt me into buying you a beer

Alright! Then we could accidentally spill beer on people together! :p

cutback wrote:
    congrats......how were sp?......:)

They were even better than I was expecting! They played from a little after 10pm until about 1:30am!! Billy was out of this world amazing last night...I wish I was going again tonight.
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Jeanie wrote:
    LMAO!! :D How did I know you'd skip the sweet nothings and go straight for the gang bang! Bloody men! ; ) : rolleyes: : p : D

whatcha expect?....:p
    Alright! Then we could accidentally spill beer on people together! : p

perfect....:D

They were even better than I was expecting! They played from a little after 10pm until about 1:30am!! Billy was out of this world amazing last night...I wish I was going again tonight.

outstanding!! :D
    cutback wrote:
    whatcha expect?....:p

Call me needy! I was hoping for a bit of worship! :D

Shoulda known better! ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • jojojojo Posts: 645
    I've never had much of a chance to meet one.... :( Perhaps someday!

awwwwwwwww well a few of us are here today and most of us are a bit hungover (or were)
    Ralph: Me fail English? That's unpossible.
    Jeanie wrote:
    Call me needy! I was hoping for a bit of worship! :D

Shoulda known better! ;)

see what happens when you get your hopes up some guy just dashes them *sigh*
    jojo wrote:
    see what happens when you get your hopes up some guy just dashes them *sigh*

Well I thought my hopes were safe, it is cb after all, not just some guy! :o

But I'm just ornery today coz I got stood up! :(

I confess, I am still way too niave for someone my age! Guess I'll never learn girl! :o
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:
    Well I thought my hopes where safe, it is cb after all, not just some guy! :o

I confess, I am still way too niave for someone my age! Guess I'll never learn girl! :o

awww that sucks (((hugs)))

happened to me about 2 weeks ago they just don't know what their missing i tell you
    jojo wrote:
    awww that sucks (((hugs)))

happened to me about 2 weeks ago they just don't know what their missing i tell you

Thanks love! :) <BIG AUSSIE HUG> right back at ya! :)

Think he probably does know what he's missing, I may have managed to bewitch him somewhat! (still not really sure how, but eh... who am I to complain about skills I didn't know I had! ;)) But don't you just hate when you miss them? Drives me nuts! :rolleyes:

No good you got stood up or that you is hungedover! I don't enjoy either myself, so I know what you're going through! My wishlist for you includes a nice cozy down in bed to recover and the man of your dreams when you wake. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • cutback wrote:
    outstanding!! :D

Here's a bit from one of the other nights. I haven't found any clips up from last night yet. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9Ard0MrlDk
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
    Jeanie wrote:
    Well I thought my hopes where safe, it is cb after all, not just some guy! : o

what?!?!?.....what kinda dork would stand up a pearl jam girl?.........he should be standing by 24 hours a day waiting to look after your every need...........good thing he's down under or i'd kick his ass.......:)

does that help in the worshipping department.....:p.......though i did mean all of it......no man should stand up a pj girl.....shouldn't even be called a man.....:D
    Jeanie wrote:
    My wishlist for you includes a nice cozy down in bed to recover and the man of your dreams when you wake. :)

thanks so much

cutback wrote:
    does that help in the worshipping department.....:p.......though i did mean all of it......no man should stand up a pj girl.....shouldn't even be called a man.....:D

you speak the truth so you get (((hugs))) too
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    I have a shout out for a PJ girl!
    FailedPersephone (without a doubt one of the best names) rocks the planet.
    :)
    Thank you x 1000
    Have to admit: wish she was a he. lol
    Intelligent, witty and cool.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    jojo wrote:

:o:)
    cutback wrote:
    :o:)
    ;)
    cutback wrote:
    what?!?!?.....what kinda dork would stand up a pearl jam girl?.........he should be standing by 24 hours a day waiting to look after your every need...........good thing he's down under or i'd kick his ass......

Oh something's probably happened. But I agree being available 24/7 for my every whim really is how it should be! :D

He's not downunder cb, I'll never date another Aussie bloke again. :eek:

You could probably fly south for an hour or so and be there in time to whoop his butt by dinner time! :D

(yeah, I know. I'm nuts! :o)

cutback wrote:
    does that help in the worshipping department............though i did mean all of it......no man should stand up a pj girl.....shouldn't even be called a man.....

Yeah, that helped. Thanks love. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    jojo wrote:
    thanks so much

you're welcome girl. :) I'll cross everything now and hopefully you'll wake up to Eddie or some other delicious thang! :D

jojo wrote:

Yeah, < BIG Aussie HUG > from me too cb. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Here's a bit from one of the other nights. I haven't found any clips up from last night yet. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9Ard0MrlDk

Thanks girl! :) That was awesome! :D

Glad you had a great night, looks like it would have been a blinder of a show. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    hugs to all the pj girls.....:)
  • Jeanie wrote:
    Thanks girl! :) That was awesome! :D

Glad you had a great night, looks like it would have been a blinder of a show. :)

Hi Jeanie! :) You're welcome!

It was amazing but it wasn't as good as the Tool show. Tool was just so loud and intense...hard to top. The Pumpkins did come close, though.

-Oscar Wilde
    cutback wrote:

aaaw! Thanks cb! :) Cool tune! :)

Here's some free Aussie hugs for you too! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Hi Jeanie! :) You're welcome!

It was amazing but it wasn't as good as the Tool show. Tool was just so loud and intense...hard to top. The Pumpkins did come close, though.

That's because Tool is an "experience" abooky! :)
    A few hours in time where life is suspended and all your senses are overloaded. :) There's something almost transcendental about being at a Tool concert. :)
    Of course I can't compare it to SP because I've never seen them live, but after seeing that little clip I kinda wish I had.
    Did they play Muzzle? I'd really like to see that live.
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • cutback wrote:

Shucks :)

:p
    http://www.worldhealing.net/hugs/hugs2a.gif

-Oscar Wilde
  • Jeanie wrote:
    That's because Tool is an "experience" abooky! :)
    A few hours in time where life is suspended and all your senses are overloaded. :) There's something almost transcendental about being at a Tool concert. :)
    Of course I can't compare it to SP because I've never seen them live, but after seeing that little clip I kinda wish I had.
    Did they play Muzzle? I'd really like to see that live.

No, that would have been awesome, though. They played Starla, Fuck You An Ode To No One, Stand Inside Your Love, Silverfuck, Cherub Rock and Drown...those really stood out to me.

-Oscar Wilde
    No, that would have been awesome, though. They played Starla, Fuck You An Ode To No One, Stand Inside Your Love, Silverfuck, Cherub Rock and Drown...those really stood out to me.

That sounds like it was a fantastic night girl! :)
    Wish I'd seen it! But there's a snowflakes chance in hell that they'll tour here! :(

Never mind, TOOL is coming!! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    cutback wrote:
    what?!?!?.....what kinda dork would stand up a pearl jam girl?.........he should be standing by 24 hours a day waiting to look after your every need...........good thing he's down under or i'd kick his ass.......:)

You would be surprised about guys standing up we PJ gals. :( there seems to be a good amount of FAB single PJ girls on here.
  • disconnecteddisconnected Posts: 2,875
    Jeanie wrote:
    There are so many things you don't know disconnected, that you can't even know what I know that you don't know! :p

Aha, start telling me... What do you know what I don't know?
    Jeanie wrote:
    Well stay sharp fella! You'll need to! ;)

I'll try, I started drinking water (Spa red) and cranberry juice instead of wine and beer....
    Jeanie wrote:
    excellent! very resourceful! I'm thinking you may have been a scout! :D Sounds like you got the "Be prepared" motto down! ;)

Well, maybe there are things you don't know yet :D
  • disconnecteddisconnected Posts: 2,875
    I don't have a secret identity but I do keep my secrets ;) So there is plenty you don't know :p

Got your pillow ready???? :D

No secret identity, only a nickname... just like me....

I have spa red, cranberry juice and a pillow... So.... I'm ready, start telling :D
    You would be surprised about guys standing up we PJ gals. :( there seems to be a good amount of FAB single PJ girls on here.

there certainly are.....and none should be stood up.....:)
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    No secret identity, only a nickname... just like me....

I have spa red, cranberry juice and a pillow... So.... I'm ready, start telling :D

So you have some secrets too??? :p

Make yourself comfy on that pillow, dc ;) I thought you would know by now that I am no pushover :D