Pearl Jam Girls

Comments

• Nuh uh!!!

I wore flip flops to Showbox..and was down in the mix. I was fine. My feet didn't get stepped on ONCE.

P.S. Hi Abook! How are you tonight??

Hi AC! I'm doing pretty good, and you?

Well, I'm short. I guess sometimes people don't see poor little me and my fragile toes. :p
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Hi AC! I'm doing pretty good, and you?

Well, I'm short. I guess sometimes people don't see poor little me and my fragile toes. :p

I'm short too. That was the worst part about Showbox...I couldn't fucking see SHIT! :mad:
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• I'm short too. That was the worst part about Showbox...I couldn't fucking see SHIT! :mad:

Well then you have lucky feet!

Yeah, I hate peering between people's shoulders, then they move and you have to struggle to get your line of vision again. It's always some freakishly tall guy standing in front of me...it never fails!!
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
    Well then you have lucky feet!

Yeah, I hate peering between people's shoulders, then they move and you have to struggle to get your line of vision again. It's always some freakishly tall guy standing in front of me...it never fails!!

Yup...that plus the 4 people deep GA crowd at Showbox. Nightmare. It wasn't bad at San Fran, I could see fine there.

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Are you seriously asking me this?????????????????

flip flops. DUH.

see i hate that cuz i don't wanna crush a girls toes......it prohibits jumpin' 'round like a baboon....:p:p:D
    cutback wrote:
    see i hate that cuz i don't wanna crush a girls toes......it prohibits jumpin' 'round like a baboon....:p:p:D

Why makes you think the girls aren't?? I certainly do!

• cutback wrote:

Jump away! I go crazy! I just do so with my toes covered now. :D

-Oscar Wilde
    Jump away! I go crazy! I just do so with my toes covered now. :D

there ya go......don't wanna hurt the pearl jam girls.....what would ed think of me?.....:p:D
    cutback wrote:
    there ya go......don't wanna hurt the pearl jam girls.....what would ed think of me?.....:p:D

That's a really good point. He wouldn't be too happy about it. ESPECIALLY sweet lil Abook She's ADORABLE!

• jojojojo Posts: 645
    Why makes you think the girls aren't?? I certainly do!

meet too :D

but i have to be careful i'm a bit busty and it can leave you sore the next day
    Ralph: Me fail English? That's unpossible.
    jojo wrote:

I bet you say that to all the guys! ;) :eek:

jojo wrote:

yeah but that's a good pain.....:p:D
    cutback wrote:
    yeah but that's a good pain.....:p:D

after 4 canda shows in 05 i was hurting
    I bet you say that to all the guys! ;) :eek:

sweetness i don't need to say anything it's kinda obvious
  • disconnecteddisconnected Posts: 2,875
    Well I do hate to see a grown man beg... oh wait no I don't. I actually kind of enjoy it :p

I sure believe you enjoyed it :D And it's special.... I never go on my knees...
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    I sure believe you enjoyed it :D And it's special.... I never go on my knees...

I do ;)

I am honoured... truly I am but I might need a little more begging ... :p
    I do ;)

I am honoured... truly I am but I might need a little more begging ... :p

pppppppplllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

I'm again on my knees begging you!!!!!!
    pppppppplllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

I'm again on my knees begging you!!!!!!

I am rather enjoying this :p but I don't think I will tell just the same :eek: ;)
  • Thumbing_My_WayThumbing_My_Way Posts: 1,425
    Simply the best. Showing some love for these beautiful, intelligent, and rockin' women. What would the message pit be without them? Cheers to you all!!!
    aaawww that's sweet
    Hold me, and make it the truth,...
    That when all is lost there will be you,...
    Cause to the universe I don't mean a thing
    And there's just one word I stil believe
    And it's Love

29-08-06 (Arnhem)
    28-06-07 (Nijmegen)
    27-06-10 (Nijmegen)
    I am rather enjoying this :p but I don't think I will tell just the same :eek: ;)

pppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm almost that far to take a plane to PEI and go sit on the ground and put my arms around your feet :p
    pppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm almost that far to take a plane to PEI and go sit on the ground and put my arms around your feet :p

Really? It is lovely here this time of year. actually summer is the only time of year that is lovely here :eek:

I guess I will see you soon as I am not budging... bring some goodies from the Netherlands too, will ya? ;)
    Really? It is lovely here this time of year. actually summer is the only time of year that is lovely here :eek:

I guess I will see you soon as I am not budging... bring some goodies from the Netherlands too, will ya? ;)

Goodies? Some really good smokes from a coffeeshop? Boom and Stone really had a very big smile on there faces :D

Damn..... You wont tell me, do you? http://www.clickfm.co.il/images/begging.gif

Let me try this..... Pearl Jam girls are the best you can find on this world...
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    st beck, I really can't be bothered reading back through this whole thread to find out what on earth you've got over disconnected, but can I just say
    "Work it girl! Work it!" :D

This is MOST entertaining to watch! ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • esther1977esther1977 Posts: 540
    Pearl Jam girls are the best you can find on this world...[/quote]

We shure are!! Damn still can get over it that i missed you in Nijmegen
    When all your dreams turn to dust, vacuum
    When all else fails, read the instruction
    esther1977 wrote:
    We shure are!! Damn still can get over it that i missed you in Nijmegen

The same over here..... Damn, if we stood an half hour at the entrance instead of a quarter... we prob met.....
  • esther1977esther1977 Posts: 540
    The same over here..... Damn, if we stood an half hour at the entrance instead of a quarter... we prob met.....

Better luck next time!!
    When all your dreams turn to dust, vacuum
    When all else fails, read the instruction
    esther1977 wrote:
    Better luck next time!!

Let's hope they'll be back next year then :D
    Jeanie wrote:
    st beck, I really can't be bothered reading back through this whole thread to find out what on earth you've got over disconnected, but can I just say
    "Work it girl! Work it!" :D

This is MOST entertaining to watch! ;)

Just wait till you see me on my knees in front of a PJ girl....
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Just wait till you see me on my knees in front of a PJ girl....

haha!! :D too funny!!

you just keep begging st beck please! I'm finding that entertaining enough! ;):p
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:
    haha!! :D too funny!!

you just keep begging st beck please! I'm finding that entertaining enough! ;):p

I will try, but I haven't had a respond on my last beggings I believe :(