Options

Boston Red Sox

Comments

• Options
    gregkitefangregkitefan Posts: 1,115
    Huge getting out of the 5th not giving up run there.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,138
    This could happen tonight and there's not a drop of alcohol in the house.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    3 more outs.
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    One more out/strike.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Amazing series!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Wow they did it, amazing.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Wow they did it, amazing.

Peace

• Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    edited October 2013
    "Congrats to the Boston Red Sox World Series Champions of 2013!!!!!" Yeah Baby!!!!
    Post edited by PearlOfAGirl on

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    jethrojam420jethrojam420 Foxborough MA Posts: 1,075
    wooooooohoooooooooo

3 out of 9! Thats a good batting average :)
    8/29/00*5/2/03*7/2/03*7/3/03*7/11/03*9/28/04*5/24/06*6/28/08*5/15/10*5/17/10* 10/16/13*10/25/13* 4/28/16*4/28/16*8/5/16*8/7/16 EV 6/15/11 Brad 10/27/02
  • Options
    The BEST TEAM in ALL of Baseball The BOSTON RED SOX!!!

http://youtu.be/04854XqcfCY

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Started from the bottom, now the whole team won the World Series. Congratulations to the 2013 World Series Champions Boston Red Sox! :D
  • Options
    The BEST TEAM in ALL of Baseball The BOSTON RED SOX!!!

http://youtu.be/04854XqcfCY
    Congrats to Big Popi MVP of 2013!!! :thumbup: :clap: :wave:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    From WORST to FIRST this Championship was well earned and well deserved.

Congratulations to the BOSTON RED SOX....WORLD CHAMPIONS

peace

• Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,775
    as a yankee fan i have to peak my head in here and say congrats. consistently the best team in the league all year, incredible 180 from last season. well deserved (and the best part is valentine looks like a bigger asshole now :lol: ).

my brother in law is from boston and a humungous sox fan and he is going through some tough times so it was pretty hard to root against you guys this postseason ;)

it's too early for rumors, but what's the word on the block regarding ortiz? is he going to retire on top?
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764
    :clap::clap::clap::clap:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,284
    congrats and you are welcome for Shane Victorino ;)
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    congrats and you are welcome for Shane Victorino ;)

Shane = stud!

Papi by the numbers: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... mbers.html
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Congrats Ya Bastards!
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,677
    rival. wrote:

it's too early for rumors, but what's the word on the block regarding ortiz? is he going to retire on top?

I don't see that happening

unless he tests positive again :shh: :wink:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    I couldn't sleep at all last night! Boston has the best sports teams EVER!! I'm SO proud of the Sox. They went from last place to first within 1 year... Wish I could make it to the parade on Saturday, but I'll be busy moving.. I love the World Series hats, and definitely gonna get me one..

Congrats once again to The BEST TEAM in baseball, and the win at home just made it even sweeter...

Love my RED SOX!!! Always have even the years when I could never imagine them winning 3 World Series in less than 10 years!!! It's so funny how you've got the jealous members on here, and the excuses are hilarious. It just makes me laugh... :lol::lol::lol:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,775
    I couldn't sleep at all last night! Boston has the best sports teams EVER!! I'm SO proud of the Sox. They went from last place to first within 1 year... Wish I could make it to the parade on Saturday, but I'll be busy moving.. I love the World Series hats, and definitely gonna get me one..

Congrats once again to The BEST TEAM in baseball, and the win at home just made it even sweeter...

Love my RED SOX!!! Always have even the years when I could never imagine them winning 3 World Series in less than 10 years!!! It's so funny how you've got the jealous members on here, and the excuses are hilarious. It just makes me laugh... :lol::lol::lol:

:think:
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,677
    rival. wrote:

:think:

this is what happens when women come into the sports threads :?

::: runs away :::
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    imalive wrote:
    this is what happens when women come into the sports threads :?

::: runs away :::
    :nono:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    I'm crossing into enemy territory here because I think you Rex Sox fans will find this one funny:

The guy who's most likely gonna be the next mayor of NY is a Red Sox fan.

http://www.ny1.com/content/news/192205/de-blasio-s-red-sox-fandom-impresses-boston-residents

:fp: :fp:

And also congrats, blah, blah, blah
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    adam42381adam42381 Kernersville, NC Posts: 2,505
    For anyone who is interested, it looks like SoSH is approving membership requests.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    8parades.jpg

My uncle says it was great day for a parade.

Peace

• Options
    Congrats to Dustin for winning the Heart and Hustle award.
    He had been the red Sox nominee for four years in a row.
    Amazing he hadn't won until this year.
    Cano can get his $200 to $300 million but will never sniff this award!!!
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,570
    Nick Cafardo just Tweeted that the Sox are in play for Matt Kemp, and the Dodgers would eat some money.

Who out there wants an injury-prone Matt Kemp?
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,536
    g under p wrote:
    8parades.jpg

My uncle says it was great day for a parade.

Peace

i hate this kid.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I SAW PEARL JAM