8. Tricember http://www.sharingmachine.com/uberse...ype%5B%5D=text
    9. April
    10. Movember
    "The customer...is always...an ASSHOLE"

"The world fascinates me."

"Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you"

• Options
    Top Ten Things To Do In The Office

1. Arrive at a meeting late, say you're sorry, but you didn't have time for lunch, and you're going to be nibbling during the meeting. During the meeting eat 5 entire raw potatoes.

• Options
    yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118

1. Arrive at a meeting late, say you're sorry, but you didn't have time for lunch, and you're going to be nibbling during the meeting. During the meeting eat 5 entire raw potatoes.
    nice :D

Ever done that???!!!
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • Options
    nice :D

Ever done that???!!!

No, but I'm seriously considering it :D

• Options
    No, but I'm seriously considering it :D
    Make me fries :D
  • Options
    Make me fries :D

Haha...that could be taken in so many different ways :eek:

• Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,700

1. Arrive at a meeting late, say you're sorry, but you didn't have time for lunch, and you're going to be nibbling during the meeting. During the meeting eat 5 entire raw potatoes
    2. Surf the internet all day
  • Options
    Haha...that could be taken in so many different ways :eek:
    :p:D
  • Options

1. Arrive at a meeting late, say you're sorry, but you didn't have time for lunch, and you're going to be nibbling during the meeting. During the meeting eat 5 entire raw potatoes
    3. Everytime someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that

• Options

4. Make Baby Back Ribs for everyone for lunch (and ask if they wants fries with that :D )
  • Options

4. Make Baby Back Ribs for everyone for lunch (and ask if they wants fries with that :D )
    5. Find whoever is eating Baby Ribs and consequently give them a half hour detailed description on why you find it gross to eat meat - then ask if they want fries instead.
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • Options

5. Find whoever is eating Baby Ribs and consequently give them a half hour detailed description on why you find it gross to eat meat - then ask if they want fries instead.
    6. Put an "IN" label on a garbage can next to your desk
  • Options

4. Make Baby Back Ribs for everyone for lunch (and ask if they wants fries with that )
    7. Develop an unnatural fear of Staplers

• Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736

4. Make Baby Back Ribs for everyone for lunch (and ask if they wants fries with that )

7. bring your laptop to an urgent meeting and right when the boss turns to you for an opinion say:
    Hang on let me respond to this thread on the pit real quik! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options

7. bring your laptop to an urgent meeting and right when the boss turns to you for an opinion say:
    Hang on let me respond to this thread on the pit real quik!
    8. Instead of a mobile blood bank, arrange for a mobile prostate exam day for all the male staff :D :eek:
  • Options

8. Instead of a mobile blood bank, arrange for a mobile prostate exam day for all the male staff
    9. Give a secretary a copy of Hamlet and ask them to proofread it for you

• Options

8. Instead of a mobile blood bank, arrange for a mobile prostate exam day for all the male staff
    9. Give a secretary a copy of Hamlet and ask them to proofread it for you
    10. Fart and make a big scene, blaming other staff members for the stench
  • Options
    10. Fart and make a big scene, blaming other staff members for the stench

Haha...have you seen Step Brothers?

I can taste it...on my tongue. Is that....onions? And...ketchup? It's a small room...

• Options
    Top Ten Things To Do (or say) during a Prostate Exam (it's Movember :D)

1. Do you have ribbed gloves?
  • Options
    Haha...have you seen Step Brothers?

I can taste it...on my tongue. Is that....onions? And...ketchup? It's a small room...
    LMFAO!!! Classic! :D
  • Options
    Top Ten Things To Do (or say) during a Prostate Exam (it's Movember )

2. If the hand doesn't fit, YOU MUST ACQUIT!

• Options

3. I promise it won't hurt a bit
  • Options

4. *point to doodle and say "Don't.....fecken move!" http://noolmusic.com/videos/billy_connolly_prostate.php
  • Options

4. *point to doodle and say "Don't.....fecken move!" http://noolmusic.com/videos/billy_connolly_prostate.php
    5. I love the smell of latex and K-Y in the morning. It smells like... victory

• Options

6. Do I at least get a candle lit dinner or flowers first?
  • Options

7. Can you please push my stool in?
  • Options

8. Do you want fries with that?
  • Options

9. Have you ever heard of Grandpa's Sauce? :eek:
  • Options
    PJ_SalukiPJ_Saluki Posts: 1,006

9. Have you ever heard of Grandpa's Sauce?
    10. "Oh yeah! That's the spot!"
    "Almost all those politicians took money from Enron, and there they are holding hearings. That's like O.J. Simpson getting in the Rae Carruth jury pool." -- Charles Barkley
  • Options

OMG! I laughed so much at this, I think I did a little bit of wee :D :eek: :o