Do you feel creepy when......

124»

Comments

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    mca47 wrote:

Well, I don't have a measuring tape around my waist...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    edited January 2013
    mca47 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Yeah, I think it's just that guys maybe can't control their erections yet when they're younger! As for women... They are more emotionally driven when it comes to sex, which is why some women are more sexual when they're older. They just understand themselves better. Nothing to do with peaking physiologically.

Well, let me ask you this then...
    I travel a lot for work and meet all kinds of "interesting" people. Like I've said before, I've been with 20-something college chicks and with 30+ chicks. You mention how women are more emotionally driven and they understand themselves better in and around their 30s.
    Here comes some potential creepy-ness...
    From my experience, there was NO emotion with the 30 year olds. It was literally caged heat! :lol::lol: Is that their understanding of themselves? Their emotions tell them to go absolutely nuts? :lol:
    Yep. :lol: ... What I think you were probably experiencing with the older ladies is an expression of more self-confidence.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    Well, let me ask you this then...
    I travel a lot for work and meet all kinds of "interesting" people. Like I've said before, I've been with 20-something college chicks and with 30+ chicks. You mention how women are more emotionally driven and they understand themselves better in and around their 30s.
    Here comes some potential creepy-ness...
    From my experience, there was NO emotion with the 30 year olds. It was literally caged heat! :lol::lol: Is that their understanding of themselves? Their emotions tell them to go absolutely nuts? :lol:

Ha that's so true! I personally think that women in their 30's are much more confident in themselves - physically and emotionally. To add to that, a lot of women in their 30's don't want the emotional baggage that men can bring...hence the 'caged heat' :lol::lol:
    Exactly! :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    I do really dig the older ladies

:shh:
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

In my 20's I was RIPPED. I had a personal trainer and was like 12% body fat....but I was insanely self-conscious. I think society makes us feel like we have to all look like Gisele Bundchen and it really fucks with our brains. By the time we get to our 30's (some of us still smoking hot BTW!!!), we realize that we're NOT going to look like a supermodel and that's okay. We're more stable in our careers and have been in the dating world long enough to know that if some dbag isn't going to be interested in us because we're not perfect than he's not worth it anyway.

So it's something like this:
    20s: Smoking hot physically but very self concious
    30s: Smoking hot potential goes down across the board but those who still are are like "fuck it!"
    40s: Snowball at the bottom of the hill.
    50s+: Dear god!

:lol:

I think it is just a matter of being more mature and recognizing more healthy priorities. I don't know about the rest of you, but the older I get, the happier I am, and the reason for that is because I care less and less what other people think, and have the confidence to just do what makes me happy. I think being able to grow out of caring what others think is simply a result of gaining wisdom and recognizing what's actually important in life, and that certainly isn't being smoking hot!
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280

Old man/mca47 advice:
    When you're 65 years old and you're laying in bed at night, you're not thinking about your wrinkled-up wife passed out next to you. You're remember all of those 20-somethings you were banging when you were in college. Those experiences will stay will you for the rest of your life...as long as your senile enough to remember them. Go out there and make some memories you'll so desperately want to hold on to! :thumbup:
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I think it is just a matter of being more mature and recognizing more healthy priorities. I don't know about the rest of you, but the older I get, the happier I am, and the reason for that is because I care less and less what other people think, and have the confidence to just do what makes me happy. I think being able to grow out of caring what others think is simply a result of gaining wisdom and recognizing what's actually important in life, and that certainly isn't being smoking hot![/quote]

Yeah, I was joking around above. Happiness will take you a lot farther in life than a hot ass. I've never cared what people think of me, but I'm definitely happier now than I was 10 years ago. I think that's mostly due to the good job with the nice salary. hahaha! When I was 21, I was lucky to scrounge $20 bucks in order to do anything fun.
    mca47 wrote:

Old man/mca47 advice:
    When you're 65 years old and you're laying in bed at night, you're not thinking about your wrinkled-up wife passed out next to you. You're remember all of those 20-somethings you were banging when you were in college. Those experiences will stay will you for the rest of your life...as long as your senile enough to remember them. Go out there and make some memories you'll so desperately want to hold on to! :thumbup:
    :fp:
    couch.gif
    couch.gif
  • i dont care the age of the women..all women are beautiful no matter the age..
    i just dig more easilly to women around my age,and not alot younger than me.
    i feel i have more in common and i communicate better and easily..with women close to my age
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    i dont care the age of the women..all women are beautiful no matter the age..
    i feel i have more in common and i communicate better and easily..with women close to my age
    You have solidified your position as being "not creepy" and "not a creep" Dimi. :lol:
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    i dont care the age of the women..all women are beautiful no matter the age..
    You have solidified your position as being "not creepy" and "not a creep" Dimi. :lol:
    haha...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    mca47 wrote:

Old man/mca47 advice:

:lol::lol: