Do you feel creepy when......

pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
you get older and older but still find younger girls attractive?

Thank god for this quote which makes me not feel so bad
"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older and they stay the same age."
Alpine Valley 2000
Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i am so bad at telling girl's ages by looks. fucking girls look older and older when they r in fact younger and younger. it's so fucked up. 15 year ols look like 37 year lds nowadays,
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    that's what i love about my wife...

she's older than me and yet looks like she's 17.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Well im almost 22 (6 days) and every year I try and judge if a girl looks year 12 or older. If not then I don't look.

I feel even a bit pervy checking out chicks at a pub/ night club who have just turned 18 out

But as Ali G once said "If there is grass on the wicket.... Lets play cricket"
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • you get older and older but still find younger girls attractive?

Thank god for this quote which makes me not feel so bad
    "That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older and they stay the same age."

Classic Dazed and Confused. :D
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    pjfan31 wrote:
    Well im almost 22 (6 days) and every year I try and judge if a girl looks year 12 or older. If not then I don't look.

I feel even a bit pervy checking out chicks at a pub/ night club who have just turned 18 out

But as Ali G once said "If there is grass on the wicket.... Lets play cricket"

On the bright side, younger girls vagines dont hang like sleeve of wizard
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

haha. It think you need to classify "younger girls" or you might be heading to jail for a very very long time :D
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    The Borat?
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
    pjfan31 wrote:
    haha. It think you need to classify "younger girls" or you might be heading to jail for a very very long time :D

I have never done anything with an underage girl, I have been with my girlfriend of now since I was 18. It just sucks that I can find 16 and 17 year old girls attractive still. I dont think that it helps that most girls let themselves go by the time they are my age (especially after years of drinking and such in college).
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

• I say by tomorrow morning this thread is locked. lol
    I have never done anything with an underage girl, I have been with my girlfriend of now since I was 18. It just sucks that I can find 16 and 17 year old girls attractive still. I dont think that it helps that most girls let themselves go by the time they are my age (especially after years of drinking and such in college).

Oh, I wasn't suggesting you had. I despise anyone that takes advantage of anyone under-age. I guess that is why they made it a law.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
    I say by tomorrow morning this thread is locked. lol

that would be pretty lame, too much pointless censorship on forums
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

• LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    As long as they're an adult (legally AND mentally) and also find you attractive, what difference does it make??? Same reasoning vice versa..

Everyone is different. People age differently. Numerical age is only a guideline based on how many times the earth rotates around the sun..

That said, thank god I don't find highschool girls attractive anymore. If they look any younger than about 19 or older than say 39, I'm generally turned off. (I'm 29)
  • Well i'm a chick and i've always dated younger guys and i've never had any complaints. But i guess it's not as pervy for a girl?
    OBAMA BABY
    Well i'm a chick and i've always dated younger guys and i've never had any complaints. But i guess it's not as pervy for a girl?

Ever heard about the teacher that slept with her 5th grade student?
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

• Ever heard about the teacher that slept with her 5th grade student?

uh yeah, i'm not talking about 5th graders.
    OBAMA BABY
    Ever heard about the teacher that slept with her 5th grade student?
    which one, seems like every year there's a least one or two reports of a male student and female teacher getting it on.
    uh yeah, i'm not talking about 5th graders.

its just a joke, I dont think its as common for girls to like younger guys though
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

its just a joke, I dont think its as common for girls to like younger guys though
    Hmmm?
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Depends how much younger and how much of a connection you had with them i guess. The older that you both get, i don't think it would matter so much. The thought of getting it on with my brothers 17 year old mates never did anything for me being 7 years older, but i guess if i was 30 and they were 23 it would not seem such a big deal. Then again, if they listened to oasis.....no way jose. Absolutely not. Never. ;)
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i'm 33 and whilst i like the look of younger girls i know they'd bug the fucking life out of me... its my scientific theorem that 18 year old girls like shit music, use a wind tunnel to put their make-up on and say the word 'like' too often... plus women in their late 20's onwards know what to do when faced with a paddling pool, 3 large cucumbers and a teensy nurse's uniform.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • its just a joke, I dont think its as common for girls to like younger guys though
    I'm going out with a guy who's just turned 25... I'm 27... not that big of a difference! I tend to find that younger guys treat ya better though :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Half your age, plus seven. If it adds up, it's acceptable.

Although a friend of mine is 22 and she's moving in with her fella... who's 44 :eek:
  • My boyfriend (me me me me :o) is eleven years older than me. My MUM'S boyfirend is 18 years younger. Our boyfriends are about the same age!

My family should be on the Jerry Springer Show. :o
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    My boyfriend (me me me me :o) is eleven years older than me. My MUM'S boyfirend is 18 years younger. Our boyfriends are about the same age!

My family should be on the Jerry Springer Show. :o

thats chavtastic :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    i'm 33 and whilst i like the look of younger girls i know they'd bug the fucking life out of me... its my scientific theorem that 18 year old girls like shit music, use a wind tunnel to put their make-up on and say the word 'like' too often... plus women in their late 20's onwards know what to do when faced with a paddling pool, 3 large cucumbers and a teensy nurse's uniform.

I was on this train going to London last Sunday, and there was this girl on her mobile. She must have been about 18, and wasn't bad looking at all. But to pass the time on the train, I thought I'd count how many times she said "like" in her conversation. She was similar to prime-era Muhammad Ali flicking left jabs, with the word. I counted an average of twenty six likes per minute, over twenty minutes. She had this combination flurry called the triple like special, where she she'd say "like, I was like, you know, like" in under a second. It could get tricky counting all those likes, especially when the girl next to her was talking to someone in the seat in front, and saying like all the time too.

The plus side was, they were both fit, blonde and had big high boots on. I didn't feel creepy at all. I'd feel more creepy eyeing up some hag with dyed henna hair and wonky teeth.
  • Nope, I don't feel creepy. It's just built into us to feel that way.

And now that I think of it, girls probably think about way more creepy things than we do. Don't feel bad.
  • acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770

LMFAO! Niiiiiiice :D
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
    I was on this train going to London last Sunday, and there was this girl on her mobile. She must have been about 18, and wasn't bad looking at all. But to pass the time on the train, I thought I'd count how many times she said "like" in her conversation. She was similar to prime-era Muhammad Ali flicking left jabs, with the word. I counted an average of twenty six likes per minute, over twenty minutes. She had this combination flurry called the triple like special, where she she'd say "like, I was like, you know, like" in under a second. It could get tricky counting all those likes, especially when the girl next to her was talking to someone in the seat in front, and saying like all the time too.

The plus side was, they were both fit, blonde and had big high boots on. I didn't feel creepy at all. I'd feel more creepy eyeing up some hag with dyed henna hair and wonky teeth.

That is like Funny as hell!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    My uncle (who's been single for years now) had a bit of a chauvisitic approach to women, but I have to admit I found it funny as hell. He told me "older women are fine, but once they turn 40 trade 'em in for two 20's". I was probably 10 when he told me this.
    I hate it!!!!!
    I am 32 but feel 22. I see these college girls walk into my store right of the beach in the summer in the smallest bikini's ever, I gotta look away b/c I drives me crazy. They have eveything hanging out! What do ya expect me to do when a chic is built like that and wearing freakin underwear?
    Oh man, my mind goes in places that in some states I could get arrested for going too!

Not fair at all!

Makes me wanna cry.
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.