Do you feel creepy when......

Comments

• cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Is it just me, or is it complete BS that a male's sex drive peaks in their teens and for women it's in their 30's? I really have no idea how that's relevant to any of this, but it pisses me off. That is all.

Pisses me off too!! :evil:
    I lost a bet...
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    20 year olds don't get arrested for dating 16 year olds. There are caveats to the laws because everyone knows there is nothing wrong with a 4 year age difference.

Wrong-o.

I knew a guy who was in college, age 18 who was still seeing his girlfriend (17) who was in highschool. Parents found out they were banging one weekend and had him arrested despite it being consensual. He's now labeled a pedophile (or is it sex offender :? ) and has to register it in any town he lives.
    Happens more than you'd think.
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Is it just me, or is it complete BS that a male's sex drive peaks in their teens and for women it's in their 30's? I really have no idea how that's relevant to any of this, but it pisses me off. That is all.

Sorry

shrug.gif
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    mca47 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    20 year olds don't get arrested for dating 16 year olds. There are caveats to the laws because everyone knows there is nothing wrong with a 4 year age difference.

Wrong-o.

I knew a guy who was in college, age 18 who was still seeing his girlfriend (17) who was in highschool. Parents found out they were banging one weekend and had him arrested despite it being consensual. He's now labeled a pedophile (or is it sex offender :? ) and has to register it in any town he lives.
    Happens more than you'd think.
    Don't know where you live, but in most places there are protections against this. That doesn't even make sense (I'm sorry, but I don't really believe it... maybe he fudged the story). That would mean that a guy in high school could get arrested for dating a girl in his own grade.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    This isn't creepy because guys think young girls can be hot. It's creepy because of the statements about older women. Lots of asshole bullshit.

The comment could be viewed as an "asshole comment" for sure. It's not however...creepy.
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Well, I'm only 20 so that kind of cancels me out..

Right?

:|
    :lol: Yes. It does... You have not said anything creepy, and even if you said you were dating a 16 year old, you still wouldn't be creepy.

Ummmm I would not date a 16 year old

:|
    That's fine. I'm just saying it wouldn't be creepy.
    I dated a 19 year old when I was 15, and everyone felt just fine about it. A 4 year age gap just isn't very relevant.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I don't really think it's true from personal experience. I think everyone is different in this regard.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Don't know where you live, but in most places there are protections against this. That doesn't even make sense (I'm sorry, but I don't really believe it... maybe he fudged the story). That would mean that a guy in high school could get arrested for dating a girl in his own grade.

It's true. The guy lived on my dorm floor my freshman year. If the parents of someone under 18 gets a bug up their ass about it, they can get the guy into a lot of trouble!
    They knew they were dating, but they didn't get pissed off until they found out that she had him over one weekend for a romp-fest!

In fact, I think there was a thread on here at one point about this very topic. I may have gotten deleted, but I know there were many examples on this little message board about it.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    That's fine. I'm just saying it wouldn't be creepy.
    I dated a 19 year old when I was 15, and everyone felt just fine about it. A 4 year age gap just isn't very relevant.

My dad is 8 years older than my mom
    My Aunt is 15 years younger than my uncle!
    edited January 2013
    mca47 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    This isn't creepy because guys think young girls can be hot. It's creepy because of the statements about older women. Lots of asshole bullshit.

The comment could be viewed as an "asshole comment" for sure. It's not however...creepy.
    Obviously we are at odds when it comes to what creepy can mean. I personally use the word all the time, and it has 2 meanings. One is creepy as in the dirty old man in the playground is creepy. It also mean that fucking asshole is a total creep.... I think this thread covers both meanings! :lol:
    mca47 wrote:

In fact, I think there was a thread on here at one point about this very topic. I may have gotten deleted, but I know there were many examples on this little message board about it.

I was gonna say, I thought I'd heard this story before!
    edited January 2013
    mca47 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

It's true. The guy lived on my dorm floor my freshman year. If the parents of someone under 18 gets a bug up their ass about it, they can get the guy into a lot of trouble!
    They knew they were dating, but they didn't get pissed off until they found out that she had him over one weekend for a romp-fest!

Well in that case, that isn't normally how it goes... Of course, I know more about Canadian law. Such a situation would never happen up here.
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I don't think it necessarily "peaks" when guys are in their teens. It just kinda gets up there and plateaus for the rest of our lives. Just seems that way because a teen guy goes from 0 to 60 in no time flat sexually.

We learn to deal with it from our teen years to the day we die. An acquired skill really! :lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I don't really think it's true from personal experience. I think everyone is different in this regard.

I'm moving to Canada!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    One is creepy as in the dirty old man in the playground is creepy. It also mean that fucking asshole is a total creep.... I think this thread covers both meanings! :lol:

Fair enough! :lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I don't think it necessarily "peaks" when guys are in their teens. It just kinda gets up there and plateaus for the rest of our lives. Just seems that way because a teen guy goes from 0 to 60 in no time flat sexually.

We learn to deal with it from our teen years to the day we die. An acquired skill really! :lol:
    Yeah, I think it's just that guys maybe can't control their erections yet when they're younger! As for women... They are more emotionally driven when it comes to sex, which is why some women are more sexual when they're older. They just understand themselves better. Nothing to do with peaking physiologically.
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I'm moving to Canada!
    DO IT!
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    DO IT!

I should head up this summer... go get drunk at the bars :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Yeah, I think it's just that guys maybe can't control their erections yet when they're younger! As for women... They are more emotionally driven when it comes to sex, which is why some women are more sexual when they're older. They just understand themselves better. Nothing to do with peaking physiologically.

Well, let me ask you this then...
    I travel a lot for work and meet all kinds of "interesting" people. Like I've said before, I've been with 20-something college chicks and with 30+ chicks. You mention how women are more emotionally driven and they understand themselves better in and around their 30s.
    Here comes some potential creepy-ness...
    From my experience, there was NO emotion with the 30 year olds. It was literally caged heat! :lol::lol: Is that their understanding of themselves? Their emotions tell them to go absolutely nuts? :lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    Well, let me ask you this then...
    I travel a lot for work and meet all kinds of "interesting" people. Like I've said before, I've been with 20-something college chicks and with 30+ chicks. You mention how women are more emotionally driven and they understand themselves better in and around their 30s.
    Here comes some potential creepy-ness...
    From my experience, there was NO emotion with the 30 year olds. It was literally caged heat! :lol::lol: Is that their understanding of themselves? Their emotions tell them to go absolutely nuts? :lol:

Ha that's so true! I personally think that women in their 30's are much more confident in themselves - physically and emotionally. To add to that, a lot of women in their 30's don't want the emotional baggage that men can bring...hence the 'caged heat' :lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Ha that's so true! I personally think that women in their 30's are much more confident in themselves - physically and emotionally. To add to that, a lot of women in their 30's don't want the emotional baggage that men can bring...hence the 'caged heat' :lol::lol:

I think I get what you're sayin'.

The one thing I don't get is....why would they think of themselves as more confident? I would think the smokin' hot 110lb, 22 year old would have all the confidence in the world. :? :D
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I think I get what you're sayin'.

The one thing I don't get is....why would they think of themselves as more confident? I would think the smokin' hot 110lb, 22 year old would have all the confidence in the world. :? :D

In my 20's I was RIPPED. I had a personal trainer and was like 12% body fat....but I was insanely self-conscious. I think society makes us feel like we have to all look like Gisele Bundchen and it really fucks with our brains. By the time we get to our 30's (some of us still smoking hot BTW!!!), we realize that we're NOT going to look like a supermodel and that's okay. We're more stable in our careers and have been in the dating world long enough to know that if some dbag isn't going to be interested in us because we're not perfect than he's not worth it anyway.
    Mamasan23 wrote:

In my 20's I was RIPPED. I had a personal trainer and was like 12% body fat....but I was insanely self-conscious. I think society makes us feel like we have to all look like Gisele Bundchen and it really fucks with our brains. By the time we get to our 30's (some of us still smoking hot BTW!!!), we realize that we're NOT going to look like a supermodel and that's okay. We're more stable in our careers and have been in the dating world long enough to know that if some dbag isn't going to be interested in us because we're not perfect than he's not worth it anyway.

So it's something like this:
    20s: Smoking hot physically but very self concious
    30s: Smoking hot potential goes down across the board but those who still are are like "fuck it!"
    40s: Snowball at the bottom of the hill.
    50s+: Dear god!

:lol:

mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

So it's something like this:
    20s: Smoking hot physically but very self concious
    30s: Smoking hot potential goes down across the board but those who still are are like "fuck it!"
    40s: Snowball at the bottom of the hill.
    50s+: Dear god!

:fp: :nono:

I tried having a logical discussion with you about this...you're just crucifying yourself! Do tell dear sir, how close do you look like to Channing Tatum?? :wave:

This is one of my favorite threads of all time :lol:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I tried having a logical discussion with you about this...you're just crucifying yourself! Do tell dear sir, how close do you look like to Channing Tatum?? :wave:

Who or what is a Channing Tatum?
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Oh dear.

Ford_Models-ChanningTatum-27044.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Oh dear.

creepy
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Oh dear.

Well, I don't have a measuring tape around my waist...
    :fp: :fp: :fp:

This is useless!!!!