Do you feel creepy when......

Comments

• That is like Funny as hell!

I was thinking, if she cut all the likes out of her conversation, it would probably last only about ten seconds and she could save a fortune in phone credit. But that's not what sexy eighteen year old girls do. They're thankfully very lacking in judgement, hopefully so lacking that one day they'll fall in love with the curly haired, thirty-five year old Irishman with the enormous head.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I was thinking, if she cut all the likes out of her conversation, it would probably last only about ten seconds and she could save a fortune in phone credit. But that's not what sexy eighteen year old girls do. They're thankfully very lacking in judgement, hopefully so lacking that one day they'll fall in love with the curly haired, thirty-five year old Irishman with the enormous head.

they way you like described yourself, makes you sound like so hottttt!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770

hahahahahahahaha
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • dunkman wrote:
    they way you like described yourself, makes you sound like so hottttt!

I agree. You picked up on the subtle nuances of gorgeousness there.

You getting wankered tonight, for Rabbie, then? :)
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    I was on this train going to London last Sunday, and there was this girl on her mobile. She must have been about 18, and wasn't bad looking at all. But to pass the time on the train, I thought I'd count how many times she said "like" in her conversation. She was similar to prime-era Muhammad Ali flicking left jabs, with the word. I counted an average of twenty six likes per minute, over twenty minutes. She had this combination flurry called the triple like special, where she she'd say "like, I was like, you know, like" in under a second. It could get tricky counting all those likes, especially when the girl next to her was talking to someone in the seat in front, and saying like all the time too.

I always thought this was strictly an American phenomenon. ROTFLMFAO!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I agree. You picked up on the subtle nuances of gorgeousness there.

You getting wankered tonight, for Rabbie, then? :)

i may partake in a libation or two... i'm having haggis, neeps and tatties fur ma tea as well :):)

braw!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • gabers wrote:
    I always thought this was strictly an American phenomenon. ROTFLMFAO!

I should say, the girl on the 'phone was American.
  • I should say, the girl on the 'phone was American.
    Are ya sure she wasn't D4?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I was on this train going to London last Sunday, and there was this girl on her mobile. She must have been about 18, and wasn't bad looking at all. But to pass the time on the train, I thought I'd count how many times she said "like" in her conversation. She was similar to prime-era Muhammad Ali flicking left jabs, with the word. I counted an average of twenty six likes per minute, over twenty minutes. She had this combination flurry called the triple like special, where she she'd say "like, I was like, you know, like" in under a second. It could get tricky counting all those likes, especially when the girl next to her was talking to someone in the seat in front, and saying like all the time too.

The plus side was, they were both fit, blonde and had big high boots on. I didn't feel creepy at all. I'd feel more creepy eyeing up some hag with dyed henna hair and wonky teeth.

The flicking left jabs...:D

I can picture the bouncing punctuation of these. Almost like some kind of energetic percussive fill while she's thinking of what to say...
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I honestly can't tell women's ages anymore. It's pretty scary. It's not creepy to me just weird. I'll see a girl in the market and think to myself, she's pretty good looking, and before I realize it she's actually there with one of her parents and probably underage. :fp: :lol:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    pjfan31 wrote:
    haha. It think you need to classify "younger girls" or you might be heading to jail for a very very long time :D

I have never done anything with an underage girl, I have been with my girlfriend of now since I was 18. It just sucks that I can find 16 and 17 year old girls attractive still. I dont think that it helps that most girls let themselves go by the time they are my age (especially after years of drinking and such in college).
    Really? Most women let themselves go? Fascinating. :| And what do men do?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I have never done anything with an underage girl, I have been with my girlfriend of now since I was 18. It just sucks that I can find 16 and 17 year old girls attractive still. I dont think that it helps that most girls let themselves go by the time they are my age (especially after years of drinking and such in college).

I couldn't have said it better myself!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I let myself go when I was 18 :lol:
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    pjfan31 wrote:
    haha. It think you need to classify "younger girls" or you might be heading to jail for a very very long time :D

Exactly!!! Well, said PJ_Soul! :clap:
    I lost a bet...
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    PJ_Soul wrote:

That's not true at all.

Women let themselves go as soon as they are married
    ...and there's no stopping it once they have a kid. That snowball has rolled way too far down the hill to stop!

:lol:
    edited January 2013
    mca47 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

That's not true at all.

...and there's no stopping it once they have a kid. That snowball has rolled way too far down the hill to stop!

You're asking for a virtual slap

heads up :corn:
    Post edited by peacefrompaul on
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    And what do men do?

Get more distinguished. :lol:

You're looking for a virtual slap

heads up :corn:
    :shifty:

Hehehehe!
    mca47 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

That's not true at all.

:nono: :nono: :nono:

I know way too many people that can prove you wrong on this! Their hubby's however?? Blech!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    edited January 2013
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

That's not true at all.

:nono: :nono: :nono:

I know way too many people that can prove you wrong on this! Their hubby's however?? Blech!
    That's for sure!

I am hoping that mca47 is just kidding though... ?

You know what my actual first thought when I started reading this thread was? That what's REALLY creepy is this thread!
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    That's for sure!

You know what my actually first thought when I started reading this thread was? That what's REALLY creepy is this thread!

:o
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    That's for sure!

You know what my actually first thought when I started reading this thread was? That what's REALLY creepy is this thread!

:o
    :lol: Well, seriously! "Do you feel creepy for being horny for teenaged girls even though it makes sense because women past 25 or 30 have let themselves go?" :fp: Wtf! Seems like a creepy thread to me!
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :lol: Well, seriously! "Do you feel creepy for being horny for teenaged girls even though it makes sense because women past 25 or 30 have let themselves go?" :fp: Wtf! Seems like a creepy thread to me!

Well, I'm only 20 so that kind of cancels me out..

Right?

:|
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Right?

:lol: Yes. It does... You have not said anything creepy, and even if you said you were dating a 16 year old, you still wouldn't be creepy.
    Hot girls are hot girls. We have to look despite of age. It's built in....nothing we can do about it.
    :P
    Besides, "creepy" is relative.

I'm 31 and was seeing a girl in college who was 22 (not anymore). Some may say that's creepy, but I say "22 year old chicks are fn hot!".

Yup.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :lol: Yes. It does... You have not said anything creepy, and even if you said you were dating a 16 year old, you still wouldn't be creepy.

That's waaaaay more creepy than my example ^^!

At least I wouldn't get arrested! :lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

That's waaaaay more creepy than my example ^^!

At least I wouldn't get arrested! :lol:
    20 year olds don't get arrested for dating 16 year olds. There are caveats to the laws because everyone knows there is nothing wrong with a 4 year age difference.
    Is it just me, or is it complete BS that a male's sex drive peaks in their teens and for women it's in their 30's? I really have no idea how that's relevant to any of this, but it pisses me off. That is all.
    mca47 wrote:
    Hot girls are hot girls. We have to look despite of age. It's built in....nothing we can do about it.
    :P
    Besides, "creepy" is relative.

I'm 31 and was seeing a girl in college who was 22 (not anymore). Some may say that's creepy, but I say "22 year old chicks are fn hot!".

Yup.
    This isn't creepy because guys think young girls can be hot. It's creepy because of the statements about older women. Lots of asshole bullshit.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Right?

Ummmm I would not date a 16 year old