Live African Wildlife Webcam

Comments

• OK it is morning, animals. Start showing up for a breakfast drink or something will ya???
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 563
    OK it is morning, animals. Start showing up for a breakfast drink or something will ya???

I second that! Some of us need to get to bed soon, but don't want to miss the action ;)
  • OneLove wrote:
    I second that! Some of us need to get to bed soon, but don't want to miss the action ;)

I mean the scene is beautiful but you can only see it so many times and at night I just didn't see the animals that well.

I, too need to get to bed!!
    I mean the scene is beautiful but you can only see it so many times and at night I just didn't see the animals that well.

I, too need to get to bed!!

It will be hard to explain to co-workers tommorow why I'm so tired... "well, I was watching a webcam in africa last night... wating for a cheetah or something to stop off for a drink!" ;)

I think it was almost more interesting at night, every little noise and you were waiting for an animal to appear.

The color is nice though! I suppose I will read this thread tommorow after work. Have a good night!
  • here come some birdies, maybe something will come and eat them
  • OneLove wrote:
    It will be hard to explain to co-workers tommorow why I'm so tired... "well, I was watching a webcam in africa last night... wating for a cheetah or something to stop off for a drink!" ;)

I think it was almost more interesting at night, every little noise and you were waiting for an animal to appear.

The color is nice though! I suppose I will read this thread tommorow after work. Have a good night!

LOL yes that might seem a bit odd.

There are some birds now.

Good night :)
  • jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    lots of birds now, but at night, (day for the USA) there were alot of animals. hopefully someone gets thirsty :)
    cam swivels too. sweet
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    crittables wrote:
    here come some birdies, maybe something will come and eat them
    LOL!!! I am hoping for the same thing! :D
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    thought i just heard a wart hog!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:
    thought i just heard a wart hog!
    It sure sounded like it, didn't it?
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    All this excitement makes me wanna go on a Safari!!! :D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Lizard wrote:
    All this excitement makes me wanna go on a Safari!!! :D

me too!!

i'm addicted. i'll probably be watching all freaking night
    YEAH,,,,,a fucking ZEBRA!!!!!
  • sweet. zebras!!
    Zebras! Yay! I'm glad I didn't go to bed 5 minutes ago like I promised myself :)

Its gonna be a long night~
    how freakin cool would it be if a lion came by right now. I want bloody zebra death
    A whole damn herd of them!!!

Something scared them for a second,.....
  • This is awesome!!
    jlew24asu wrote:
    how freakin cool would it be if a lion came by right now. I want bloody zebra death
    You and I, my brother, are on the same page! :cool:
  • HOLY CRAP...there are tons of them!!!
  • jlew24asu wrote:

awesome. it would be awesome
    I wanna watch the Seahawks game on NFL Replay.....but this is hard to break away from.

Those zebras were pretty fucking spectacular!!!!
  • denverfandenverfan Posts: 218
    the zebras checked out..no blood bath tonight..just turn on the news, that should do it!
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity but they've always worked for me." Gonzo

'If my fuckin' ex-wife told me to take care of her dog while her and her new boyfriend went to Honolulu, I'd tell her to go fuck herself." -The Dude

Whisky Drinker, Non-Hunter from Denver.
    denverfan wrote:
    the zebras checked out..no blood bath tonight..just turn on the news, that should do it!

hey debbie downer, did you see the water buffalo today? there were like 50 of em!! it was pretty cool
  • thats pretty sweet.
    Take time to see the sky,
    Find shapes in the clouds.
    Hear the murmur of the wind
    and touch the cool water.
    Walk softly,
    we are intruders,
    tolerated briefly
    In an infinite universe.
  • OttOtt Posts: 403
    Whoa. Monkeys!! Finally some action. Sort of.
    'Give me some music; music, moody food/ of us that trade in love'
    -Shakespeare
    I saw monkeys!!!!
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    goddamit i miss everything :mad:
  • It is 5:53 a.m. where I live and I just turned it on and it is in color. I am guessing it is around 2 p.m. there. No animals.