UFC 75 - London: Rampage Jackson Vs. Dan Henderson / Mirko Cro Cop Vs. Cheick Kongo

Comments

• yeah there were some fireworks alright, WOW

quick fireworks show. :)
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    go hamill
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• ReleasHReleasH Posts: 743
    go hamill

WHAT? :eek:

GO BISPING!!!!!!!!!
    Hey mookie ... was that juanito ibarra taping up Cheick Kongo?
  • ReleasH wrote:
    Hey mookie ... was that juanito ibarra taping up Cheick Kongo?

i didn't notice, but it would make sense. he's been training with him and rampage's camp since his fight with assuerio silva.
    :eek: I can't believe Davis survived that!

Edit: What a great fight!! Davis recovered very well to come back and get the win over a very tough Paul Taylor
  • holy friggin' shit! what a fight! i thought davis was done for, then i thought taylor was done, then the armbar finish. torrid pace and what changes in control. beautiful. i'm not sure davis knew where he was for a moment or two when he was trying to get taylor down against the cage. great recovery. wow!
  • ReleasH wrote:
    :eek: I can't believe Davis survived that!

Edit: What a great fight!! Davis recovered very well to come back and get the win over a very tough Paul Taylor

+1 :)
    ReleasH wrote:
    WHAT? :eek:

GO BISPING!!!!!!!!!
    i hate bisping i think hes a dickhead and a cry baby. no hamill didnt get treatment by tito, just that hamill wanted to learn more. i hope hamill knocks the living the shit outta him

holy friggin' shit! what a fight! i thought davis was done for, then i thought taylor was done, then the armbar finish. torrid pace and what changes in control. beautiful. i'm not sure davis knew where he was for a moment or two when he was trying to get taylor down against the cage. great recovery. wow!

+1!!!!

I loved Davis' response to the replay of the head kick from Taylor ... "That sucked!" ;)
    i hate bisping i think hes a dickhead and a cry baby. no hamill didnt get treatment by tito, just that hamill wanted to learn more. i hope hamill knocks the living the shit outta him

Tell me how you really feel metsy! ;)

You're entitled to your opinion .... I don't hate Hamill, I just think Bisping is a much better fighter!
  • cro cop vs. kongo...spine tingly dingly! :D this should be a good one. :)
  • anyone know anything about mirko's black arm band?
  • MY husband and his friend are watching this right now.

so I'm bored to death being here on a saturday night..

I thought he only liked watching those stupid PRIDE fights...

oh well..
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
    anyone know anything about mirko's black arm band?

I didn't catch that. Did he have it on during his entrance? btw, he needs better entrance music!
  • yeah, he had a black arm band on...i wonder if a friend passed away?

great first round, though. two great strikers showing great technique. i never thought it would go to the ground! good job of defending by kongo and getting back to top at the end. mirko was almost going for the triangle there!
  • I wanna see Alexander vs a top 10 guy, he looks legit.
    yeah, he had a black arm band on...i wonder if a friend passed away?

great first round, though. two great strikers showing great technique. i never thought it would go to the ground! good job of defending by kongo and getting back to top at the end. mirko was almost going for the triangle there!

Definitely a great first round, I think Mirko could have gotten that triangle sunk in at the end. I am VERY surprised it has gone to the ground in both rounds now. Pretty evenly matched fight.

I give round one to Mirko and round two to Kongo
  • i would have to say both rounds to kongo, but the first could have gone either way for sure. actually, probably a better round for mirko now that i think about it...so yeah, even match. second round was slower, and not the fight i expected at all in that round. on the ground?! :D
    hmm ... NOT the fight that I expected at all. I thought there would be a lot more stand up action. Kongo was pressing the pace almost the entire fight. Cro Cop didn't have any fire.

I give it to Kongo 29-28.
  • great final round. i really enjoyed that fight, but it was frustrating watching kongo try for the takedown in the clinch against the fence. he usually throws some very nice elbows in that position and i think he could have done a lot of damage there. still, quite a performance by cheick kongo to outstrike, and especially out kick, mirko cro cop.
    ReleasH wrote:
    Tell me how you really feel metsy! ;)

You're entitled to your opinion .... I don't hate Hamill, I just think Bisping is a much better fighter!
    HAHA

cro cop sucked again, man what was all the hype bout

kongo kicking cro cop in the balls 3 times is dickish in my book and goes against the unwritten rule of a fight

• Kongo is a great athlete who seems to be getting better every fight. The big question is where does Crocop go from here?? Dana White might wanna rip up Mirko's contract and get his money back. LOL
  • HAHA

cro cop sucked again, man what was all the hype bout

kongo kicking cro cop in the balls 3 times is dickish in my book and goes against the unwritten rule of a fight

You said it mets I think alot of it was HYPE!!
  • ReleasH wrote:
    hmm ... NOT the fight that I expected at all. I thought there would be a lot more stand up action. Kongo was pressing the pace almost the entire fight. Cro Cop didn't have any fire.

I give it to Kongo 29-28.

kongo's body kicks seemed to take a lot out of mirko. cro cop was moving forward the first round and backing up for the rest, so i think the toll of the body kicks started to show there. kongo was definitely dictating the pace for the majority. i'm surprised that fight went to a decision, and the way they were throwing i thought someone was going to land a shot.

good call on the decision. :)
  • Kongo is a great athlete who seems to be getting better every fight. The big question is where does Crocop go from here?? Dana White might wanna rip up Mirko's contract and get his money back. LOL

i'm happy kongo has decided to start training where he is. it should help him develop quickly because he is quite an athlete, as you said.

mirko's in a tough spot now with three fights left, there's not much chance to get a title shot for him. hard to say what the future holds, eh?
    here we go, expect a blood bath

nothing like coming out to some BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE

GO HAMILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    here we go, expect a blood bath

nothing like coming out to some BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE

GO HAMILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAAA LETS GO

CRO COP SUCKED ASS