UFC 75 - London: Rampage Jackson Vs. Dan Henderson / Mirko Cro Cop Vs. Cheick Kongo

Comments

• ReleasHReleasH Posts: 743
    it was a good countdown show dammit! :D haha
    okay I am giving the countdown show another chance tonight ;)
    yup, still not a great countdown show mookie ;). and no all access bisping or henderson?

will you let me know what happens at the weigh-ins tomorrow? thanks in advance :D
  • well, i'm just waking from my rip van winkle-esque slumber here, so i'm going to go watch the highlights on the UFC page. it looks like everyone made weight, and cro cop came in at a svelt 220 and looks to be in fantastic shape physically. kongo towers over him in the picture i saw, though. could be kongo's hat, possibly. ;)

you took the words right out of my mouth with the all access show, releash. after i watched the countdown again, i was thinking how nice it would have been to have a special on somone new this time...henderson, bisping, cro cop (if he'd ever do it! :)). i'm surprised they were able to get as much out of him as they did.

let's get on it...temecula's not that far to drive, right?! :D ...zagreb...???

...and can i make a post without a spelling error...no, i cannot...
    So I just got home and was flipping through channels ... Spike is replaying UFC 70 at 8 pm central time. Guess I know what I'm doing for the rest of the night now. :D

Happy everyone made weight ... apparently Rampage wore tangerine underwear at his weigh in! :p
  • ReleasH wrote:
    So I just got home and was flipping through channels ... Spike is replaying UFC 70 at 8 pm central time. Guess I know what I'm doing for the rest of the night now. :D

Happy everyone made weight ... apparently Rampage wore tangerine underwear at his weigh in! :p

:D

"fruity drawers", as joe rogan referred to them. it looked like dan was having a hard time keeping a straight face.

UFC 70, eh? i forgot again...you are better than a tivo, my friend! :)
    :D

"fruity drawers", as joe rogan referred to them. it looked like dan was having a hard time keeping a straight face.

UFC 70, eh? i forgot again...you are better than a tivo, my friend! :)

LMAO!!! Joe Rogan cracks me up. I think I would have a hard time keeping a straight face too!

Happy to be your personal ufc tivo, my friend! that might be the nicest thing anyone has said to me all week!!
  • Hey, Tim. Long time no write :D

You gonna watch Cro Cop tomorrow? Think I might ;)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • hey y'all! :p

was pleased to find UFC 70 on tonight! great way to wind down after a long week, and a tough yoga class... :D
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • let's get on it...temecula's not that far to drive, right?! :D ...zagreb...???

i'm in!!! i wanna go back to Croatia so bad! :o:)

no spoilers this time, ms. cro crop! :p:D
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    yeah sid no spoilers this time, hehe :). hope all is well
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Haha, Ok :o:D
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"

ms. cro crop! :D sorry i have been a long time writing...i'll have to catch up with you soon. of course i will be watching mirko tonight! i picked against him, but today i am thinking 51% mirko, 49% kongo...it should be a close fight and i like both guys, but i do hope that mirko wins so that he can get closer to a title shot.

thanks as well for no spoilers! haha you may get excited if cro cop wins, so i will blur my eyes again later on just in case! :D

i can't wait for the show tonight! good luck to mirko. :)
  • ...and a happy UFC day to all as well...:)
  • ReleasH wrote:
    definitely looking forward to this one too. I think Bisping will come out on top.

I think that Bisping will blow right through Hamill. Hamill is a good undercard fighter, I just don't hink he has it all together yet to take on Bisping.
    Ignore your rights and they'll go away!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to have fun." Benjamin Franklin

www.AllAmericanBiofuels.com
    Biodiesel: No War Required!
    I think that Bisping will blow right through Hamill. Hamill is a good undercard fighter, I just don't hink he has it all together yet to take on Bisping.

I completely agree with you on Hamill not having enough tools yet. Did you see that he opened up his own training facility in Utica, NY? Even if he brought in good trainers, I don't think he'll get the exposure that he needs to build a more well rounded game. He would have been better off going to train in Greg Jackson or Randy Couture.

And Bisping is going to have a CRAZY crowd behind him tonight! Should be a fantastic fight ... I'm going to call it for Bisping with a TKO mid way through the second round.
  • Kongo whipped that ass!! I got my upset pick correct. I have to say Crocop is overrated, or maybe just can't fight in the UFC.
  • I had to find out the results ahead of time, looks like a great card.
    rampage v henderson: henderson by tko
    mirko v kongo: this one is tough but i'm gonna give it to Kongo based on more weapons
    bisping v hamill: bisping by tko in the second round
    davis v taylor: davis by decision
    sakara v houston alexander: alexander by submission
    etim v tibau: etim by submission
    thiago silva v drwal: silva by tko
    liaudin v torres: liaudin by decision
    siver v kotani: kotani
  • Rampage is now the UNDISPUTED champ!!- Hooowwwllllllllllll.
  • ReleasH wrote:
    rampage v henderson: henderson by tko
    mirko v kongo: this one is tough but i'm gonna give it to Kongo based on more weapons
    bisping v hamill: bisping by tko in the second round
    davis v taylor: davis by decision
    sakara v houston alexander: alexander by submission
    etim v tibau: etim by submission
    thiago silva v drwal: silva by tko
    liaudin v torres: liaudin by decision
    siver v kotani: kotani

nice picks, releash. :) i think i just had the main event spoiled by my old buddy, LBC, unless he's joking around...i'm not going back to check the rest of this page in case cropdustress has been in here. ;):D

alexander by submission is going against the grain, but you almost had your cote submission last time so you never know...

enjoy the show! :)
  • a couple of unleashed episodes to lead into the show. very nice. should help pass the time quickly!
    nice picks, releash. :) i think i just had the main event spoiled by my old buddy, LBC, unless he's joking around...i'm not going back to check the rest of this page in case cropdustress has been in here. ;):D

alexander by submission is going against the grain, but you almost had your cote submission last time so you never know...

enjoy the show! :)

Happy UFC 75 day to y'all!! I hope everyone enjoys the show ... I just cracked my first beer of the night :p

Alexander winning by submission is a little out there for a prediction ... I definitely think he will win no matter what, I just have a feeling he's going to try and show the other aspects of his game. We'll see ...

I'm not as confident in my predictions as I usually am mookie. I don't know a lot of the undercard fighters very well, so I did a little research and am basically making educated guesses. Luckily I posted my picks before I saw LBC's posts. I hope he is just trying to screw with our heads!!
  • ReleasH wrote:
    Happy UFC 75 day to y'all!! I hope everyone enjoys the show ... I just cracked my first beer of the night :p

Alexander winning by submission is a little out there for a prediction ... I definitely think he will win no matter what, I just have a feeling he's going to try and show the other aspects of his game. We'll see ...

I'm not as confident in my predictions as I usually am mookie. I don't know a lot of the undercard fighters very well, so I did a little research and am basically making educated guesses. Luckily I posted my picks before I saw LBC's posts. I hope he is just trying to screw with our heads!!

i was hoping the same! :D i saw the one after yours picks, so i chose not to scroll up more. ;)

same thing here with the undercard. i saw etim fight the last time and i like tibau a lot so i hope they show that one. otherwise, i think kotani and torres are the only ones i've seen fight...oh, and the silva vs. irvin match at 71?...which ended with the irvin injury so we didn't get to see silva's reputed strong striking.

enjoy the pops and the show! half hour to go...nice to see the little pitbull, thiago alves, on this unleashed episode. can't wait for him to come back in a couple of weeks! :)

oh, and this countdown clock has to go...there are headless fighters in the octagon!

oh, and this countdown clock has to go...there are headless fighters in the octagon!

hehehehe .... couldn't agree with you more about the countdown clock. It is worse than the Fox NFL clock in the middle of the screen.
  • here we go! sakara vs. alexander...should be fireworks!
  • houston looking like he's having a hard time catching his breath :confused:
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    here we go! sakara vs. alexander...should be fireworks!
    yeah there were some fireworks alright, WOW
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• well, if he was breathing hard because he was nervous...he's not now. another quick tko win for alexander. i was expecting more from sakara and some good exchanges, but looks like alexander certainly has some powerful strikes.
    Dammmnnn ... that was fast. Guess I was wrong about Houston trying to show the other aspects of his game ;). A very impressive win :)