London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    Irish Al wrote:
    I do a search and nothing comes up...what if you go to mine and add me :D

Will do tonight, can't use myspace at work, oh and it's not my myspace it's my dogs :p
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    were you on a "sponsored use smart words to impress people" event yesterday.... ya picador ;)

just sitting here in my star trek uniform, eating a muesli bar and reading the dictionary... you know how it goes... :o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    just sitting here in my star trek uniform, eating a muesli bar and reading the dictionary... you know how it goes... :o

drinking raspberry and willow bark tea whilst polishing your bishop and telling it "one day we'll defeat that might rook".... and having a wee throw around with your 37 sided dice... or die... whatever its fucking called.. :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    drinking raspberry and willow bark tea whilst polishing your bishop and telling it "one day we'll defeat that might rook".... and having a wee throw around with your 37 sided dice... or die... whatever its fucking called.. :)

die, Dunk, die...

:D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    jrd wrote:
    die, Dunk, die...

:D

Very clever...take a bow :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    Very clever...take a bow :D
    That took you 20 hours to come up with? :eek:

AND what's the deal with ya not getting to London till the day of the gig?
    That took you 20 hours to come up with? :eek:

AND what's the deal with ya not getting to London till the day of the gig?

Ok I just logged in unlike you I have a life and don't spend all my time on here talking shite and thinking you're funny :p

....and I'm at a wedding that weekend and can't get out until the monday...OK :mad:

By the way trying to reply to you on myspace and its not working?!
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Ok I just logged in unlike you I have a life and don't spend all my time on here talking shite and thinking you're funny :p

ouch ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    ouch ;)

Did I sound hard?? :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Did I sound hard?? :D

just a wee bit.. tee hee ;)

serves him right... fucker said i hadnt been funny in the last few weeks :p
    dunkman wrote:
    just a wee bit.. tee hee ;)

serves him right... fucker said i hadnt been funny in the last few weeks :p

What a prick...lets kick his ass and steal his money after he's bought us some pints in London :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    What a prick...lets kick his ass and steal his money after he's bought us some pints in London :D

i was doing this before he said what he said anyway :D;)
    dunkman wrote:
    i was doing this before he said what he said anyway :D;)

Nice one :D
    I need a coffee!
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Idlewild is opening according to 10c: http://www.pearljam.com/tour/index-detail.php

time to make a search on Oink ;)
  • Pegasus wrote:
    Idlewild is opening according to 10c: http://www.pearljam.com/tour/index-detail.php

Can't say I'm surprised, but a little disappointed.

scottish band eh... ;)

i'm disappointed as well....
  • dunkman wrote:
    scottish band eh... ;)

i'm disappointed as well....
    Well you did say you were certai it was gonna be KoL... that'd have made me happier
    Well you did say you were certai it was gonna be KoL... that'd have made me happier

if it was KOL then i'd have went fuckin ballistic with excitement!!!!!

Idlewild i find kinda boring... nice... but a wee bit samey sameyrson
    dunkman wrote:
    Idlewild i find kinda boring... nice... but a wee bit samey sameyrson

i've never even heard of 'em, let alone heard anything by them... :o
  • They're better than My Morning Jacket though. They were at all of the shows I saw last summer, bar Reading. Couldn't get into 'em at all. And yet other places get Wolfmother, KoL, Interpol, Sonic Youth? :eek:

At least Werchter will be good for the ensuing hours...
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Pegasus wrote:

I've never heard of them. :o:confused:

well, okies, to be quite honest I have heard of them but only around the Pit, I've never heard anything by them though.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191

me too
    i had a listen , thought they were shite ! useal indie student band , blahhhh
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • danleridanleri Posts: 497
    Dunno who they are either... let's throw plastic water bottles at 'em! :D:D:D
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
    For some reason PJ loves them, They supported before on another PJ tour too....anyway we're there for the main attraction and it just means...more time for pints :p
    I need a coffee!
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    idlewild are rubbish

there i've said it
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    belfast1 wrote:
    idlewild are rubbish

there i've said it

oooooOOOOOOOooooo Controversial :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    oooooOOOOOOOooooo Controversial :rolleyes:
    Not as controversial as the shit that certain people have written about on here!
    Not as controversial as the shit that certain people have written about on here!

:confused: such as....
    I need a coffee!
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788

well i partly said it to test the waters...

but no response indicates a pretty loud IDLEWHO?
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    back from hols, had a great time in turkey :)
    good to see nothing has changed in the time i have been away.
    idlewild supporting i see, will see what i can do about backstage passes,
    their new album was put out by the record label i work for.
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!