London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    back from hols, had a great time in turkey :)
    good to see nothing has changed in the time i have been away.
    idlewild supporting i see, will see what i can do about backstage passes,
    their new album was put out by the record label i work for.

remember i've always been your best mate, and Idlewild are superb.... ;):o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    *tumbleweed*
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    jrd wrote:
    *tumbleweed*

tumbleweed
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Hiya - I just moved over from the american colonies. This will be 1st time seeing PJ in UK!!

** I have 1 extra 10C ticket **
    me: female, mid-30s, cute, from Seattle. I am now considering worthy candidates to accompany me to the concert.

Anyone want to meet up the weekend beforehand? I know there are few folks in the windsor and slough areas......
    91:OffRamp,RKCNDY
    92:Lollapalooza; Drop in the Park
    96:Sea 98:Sea 00:Sea
    01:Sea, 02:Sea, 03:Van
    05:Gorge,Van, 06:Gorge,Bridge
    07:Wembley 08: EV Van, Rock Honors-LA
    09:Sea,Portland 10:London 11:PJ20,Van,EV-Benaroya
    12:Missoula,EV-Vegas
    rockaholic wrote:
    Hiya - I just moved over from the american colonies. This will be 1st time seeing PJ in UK!!

me: female, mid-30s, cute, from Seattle. I am now considering worthy candidates to accompany me to the concert.

Anyone want to meet up the weekend beforehand? I know there are few folks in the windsor and slough areas......

welcome aboard! :)

I'm sure there'll be a lot of takers for the ticket. well, there'll be a meetup on the Sunday before the show at least so make sure you don't miss that!!! :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • mnjamfanmnjamfan Posts: 83
    we'll be flying in from the states on Fri, staying the weekend through Tues, will be looking to get out on the town. Rockaholic, if you have an extra ticket, I have a buddy who is coming with from Minneapolis who is bummed out over his lack of ticket situation, he's a good guy (and the ladies say good looking, although I don't see it :), would definitely accompany you to the show and also give you cash money for the ticket if you still have it...
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    rockaholic wrote:

well i have my tickets but the other stuff is sounding interesting to me :);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    7 weeks today!!!! (i just worked it out on a calendar!!!)

gold star to me
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    dunkman wrote:

gold star to me

Well aren't you a clever little thing, give yourself a pat on the back :rolleyes:
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
    dunkman wrote:

gold star to me

oh well done dunky! :D I've only got 5 more weeks of work. :D

not looking for gold stars here, just thought I'd mention. :p
    Well aren't you a clever little thing, give yourself a pat on the back :rolleyes:

oh be nice! :p

sarcasm is the last refuge of the witless ;)
    dunkman wrote:
    sarcasm is the last refuge of the witless ;)

Sarcasm?.......What's this Sarcasm thing you mention?
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

eMMI wrote:
    oh be nice! :p

Sorry, I shall try :o

well trying just isn't good enough young lady!

ok, sorry, it's well good. :o:p

dont bother... being nice doesnt get people anywhere... being a nasty fucker doesnt either but its more fun :)
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    dunkman wrote:
    dont bother... being nice doesnt get people anywhere... being a nasty fucker doesnt either but its more fun :)

then what dos get people somewhere?

edit: what the hell was i trying to say there, can anybody tell me?
    i think it was supposed to be something along the lines of what do you have to be like to get somewhere :confused:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    then what dos get people somewhere?

good grammar... :)

so sorry mate! :(
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    dunkman wrote:
    good grammar... :)

so sorry mate! :(

yeah i just saw that, but too late to edit the post :(
    not sure what i was trying to say
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    dunkman wrote:

does too! :mad:

maybe not very far, but at least it gets people up in the social circles. :o or something. :confused:

:p
    eMMI wrote:
    does too! :mad:

maybe not very far, but at least it gets people up in the social circles. :o or something. :confused:

:p

social circles are over-rated... its all about who you know and not what you know...

i was meaning that Surfy doesnt have to be nice to someone on a forum though as its hardly the highest echelons of a social circle now is it? :p
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    dunkman wrote:
    social circles are over-rated... its all about who you know and not what you know...

i was meaning that Surfy doesnt have to be nice to someone on a forum though as its hardly the highest echelons of a social circle now is it? :p

It's as high as I get. :rolleyes:

And what the hell is an echelon?
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
    audiodave wrote:
    It's as high as I get. :rolleyes:

And what the hell is an echelon?

a level of command, authority, or rank: the top echelon of city officials.
    dunkman wrote:
    a level of command, authority, or rank: the top echelon of city officials.

Ah. I must have been thinking of enchiladas then. ;)
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

audiodave wrote:
    Ah. I must have been thinking of enchiladas then. ;)

oh man that makes me hungry :D

i suppose if you just fold the enchilada in a different way then it might become an echelon
    dunkman wrote:
    oh man that makes me hungry :D

i suppose if you just fold the enchilada in a different way then it might become an echelon

Would you put mexican food in a position of authority?
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

audiodave wrote:
    Would you put mexican food in a position of authority?

you've no idea how much i love Mexican food... i think i'd make them president :)

quesadillas, burritos, fajitas... gorgeousness to the max
    dunkman wrote:

Do I have to be nice to people in real life or can I be a bitch with them also :o

Do I have to be nice to people in real life or can I be a bitch with them also :o

depends if you like them... i dont think being a bitch to people you like is a good thing... unless its a saucy role-playing bitch... but then thats just for fun!
    dunkman wrote:
    depends if you like them... i dont think being a bitch to people you like is a good thing... unless its a saucy role-playing bitch... but then thats just for fun!

Yeah but being a bitch is fun, I made the captain of my pool team cry last night :D