London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    jrd wrote:
    never a truer word spoken...

at least i seem to have a balloon... one can never be uncheered with a balloon...

This is true :D
    I need a coffee!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm going to hit you in the face with a skirting board :)

:eek:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

only kidding buddy... i dont have any skirting boards... plus i love everyone too much to hit anyone... except that guy who tried to chat up my missus in London... :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    only kidding buddy... i dont have any skirting boards... plus i love everyone too much to hit anyone... except that guy who tried to chat up my missus in London... :)

...anyway, i thought banisters were your weapon of choice...?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:

whatever come to hand at the time really...

Skirting boards are hard to get in a hurry if you need to hit somebody in the face with them ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

jrd wrote:

i even love this guy :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    i even love this guy :)

now you're starting to freak me out... this is really scarey... can't you go back to being the bitter and twisted, bile-filled, font of vitriol that we all know and love...? arrrrrghhh!!! you've got me doing it now.....

*backs slowly away from scarey thread*
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    now you're starting to freak me out... this is really scarey... can't you go back to being the bitter and twisted, bile-filled, font of vitriol that we all know and love...? arrrrrghhh!!! you've got me doing it now.....

:D

everyone is nice and lovely and shiny... (although some of them on the Dublin thread are treating me like shit and its not nice!!!!) :mad:
    jrd wrote:

only to get hit over the back of the had with a 6 foot bit of skirting board by a crazed drunken scot
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

dunkman wrote:

everyone is nice and lovely and shiny... (although some of them on the Dublin thread are treating me like shit and its not nice!!!!) :mad:

awwwwww... sounds like someone needs a hug....

...so fuck off, what do you think we are, gay or something ?

actually "nice and lovely and shiny"... hmmm.... you've been sniffing glue again haven't you Dunk ? ;)
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    jrd wrote:
    ...one can never be uncheered with a balloon...

didn't Piglet say that?

"Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    didn't Piglet say that?

close, but no banana :)
    it was Pooh
    So in they went. The first thing Pooh did was to go to the cupboard to see if he had quite a small jar of honey left; and he had, so he took it down.
    "I'm giving this to Eeyore," he explained, "as a present. What are you going to give?"
    "Couldn't I give it too?" said Piglet. "From both of us?"
    "No," said Pooh. "That would not be a good plan."
    "All right, then, I'll give him a balloon. I've got one left from my party. I'll go and get it now, shall I?"
    "That, Piglet, is a very good idea. It is just what Eeyore wants to cheer him up. Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon."
    So off Piglet trotted; and in the other direction went Pooh, with his jar of honey.
    jrd wrote:
    close, but no banana :)
    it was Pooh
    So in they went. The first thing Pooh did was to go to the cupboard to see if he had quite a small jar of honey left; and he had, so he took it down.
    "I'm giving this to Eeyore," he explained, "as a present. What are you going to give?"
    "Couldn't I give it too?" said Piglet. "From both of us?"
    "No," said Pooh. "That would not be a good plan."
    "All right, then, I'll give him a balloon. I've got one left from my party. I'll go and get it now, shall I?"
    "That, Piglet, is a very good idea. It is just what Eeyore wants to cheer him up. Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon."
    So off Piglet trotted; and in the other direction went Pooh, with his jar of honey.

ahh no! so close yet so far!

I should give the ol' Winnie book of mine a read soon again. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    dunkman wrote:
    congrats.. i didnt even know you were pregnant :):)

wont that interfere with the gig!??!? ;)

Such a wise guy.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
    Such a wise guy.

thanks

hope you are gonna have a nice day! are you at your work?

i'm only posting boring stuff from this day forth, the dunkman of old died yesterday and i've been reborn as something different :)
    dunkman wrote:
    thanks

hope you are gonna have a nice day! are you at your work?

i'm only posting boring stuff from this day forth, the dunkman of old died yesterday and i've been reborn as something different :)

Ahh, how very..erm boring of you :p
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ahh, how very..erm boring of you :p

thank you :)
    dunkman wrote:
    ...something different :)

how much different? :o :eek: :confused:
    eMMI wrote:

Did he bang his head yesterday when I wasn't around :confused:

Did he bang his head yesterday when I wasn't around :confused:

I don't know. :o
    eMMI wrote:
    I don't know. :o

Are ye upto anything fun then today Birthday Girl?

eMMI wrote:

well all i'll post from now on is nice things :)
    Are ye upto anything fun then today Birthday Girl?

just meeting some friends. but they probably won't remember it's my birthday so.. :rolleyes: :D

couldn't be upto too much tonight anyway as I've got to work tomorrow. Sat will hopefully turn out grand. :D
    dunkman wrote:
    well all i'll post from now on is nice things :)

oh.. I wonder how long that'll last.. :o

I mean, suppose it's a good thing. but please please don't become too boring! :o:D too many boring people around anyway. :rolleyes:
    eMMI wrote:
    too many boring people around anyway. :rolleyes:

thats a bit nasty... perhaps you should edit that :)
    eMMI wrote:
    oh.. I wonder how long that'll last.. :o

I mean, suppose it's a good thing. but please please don't become too boring! :o:D too many boring people around anyway. :rolleyes:

Sorry we can't all be as fun as you :mad:

dunkman wrote:
    thats a bit nasty... perhaps you should edit that :)

oh jaysis!
    Sorry we can't all be as fun as you :mad:

ahh but I love you! :D

who ever said I was talking about the people in the Pit, eh?! :p
    eMMI wrote:
    ahh but I love you! :D

Yeah somebody loves me at long last :o

Yeah somebody loves me at long last :o

how could they not... i'd expect you are a beautiful human being :)