London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• memememe Posts: 4,695
    ahah... I only read this page... what is this world championship for?

:eek:
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    meme wrote:
    ahah... I only read this page... what is this world championship for?

:eek:

Nude Twister
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    dunkman wrote:
    Johnsons Baby Oil

makes sence I suppose but it does increase the chances of things slipping into places they shouldn't be.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
    makes sence I suppose but it does increase the chances of things slipping into places they shouldn't be.

yes.. this is what elevates it from a normal routine sport into something more illicit and saucy in its nature... and yet i think there is only 4 or 5 competitors so far...:confused:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    yes.. this is what elevates it from a normal routine sport into something more illicit and saucy in its nature... and yet i think there is only 4 or 5 competitors so far...:confused:

I wouldn't call being prodded in the eye saucy, but different strokes :o
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

oh the eye!!!! ... sorry, when you said "slipping into places they shouldnt be" I automatically assumed "bumlove"

nah the eye would hurt quite a bit... :o
    dunkman wrote:
    Nude Twister

Damn, I get there on the 18th :p
    meme wrote:
    Damn, I get there on the 18th :p

its a 3 day Championship ;)
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    i suck at nude twister...

i really didn't enjoy the mental image that just sprang to mind... :eek:

please, there's no need to share what you get up to while playing nude twister... even if it is the World Championships of....

:D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?

ah well, what's a little conjunctivitis between (consenting, adult) friends...? :p
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    jrd wrote:

please, there's no need to share what you get up to while playing nude twister... even if it is the World Championships of....

mental image is not good...
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    dunkman wrote:
    oh the eye!!!! ... sorry, when you said "slipping into places they shouldnt be" I automatically assumed "bumlove"

nah the eye would hurt quite a bit... :o

See I am sweet and innocent :p you are dirty minded filth :rolleyes:

jrd wrote:
    ah well, what's a little conjunctivitis between (consenting, adult) friends...? :p

would have been funnier if you'd called it 'cumjunctivitis'...

shame... i had higher hopes for you :rolleyes:
    jrd wrote:

Agreed, there are some things you just don't need to know.

See I am sweet and innocent :p you are dirty minded filth :rolleyes:

why thank you sweetie :):)
    dunkman wrote:

Anytime :p

dunkman wrote:
    would have been funnier if you'd called it 'cumjunctivitis'...

shame... i had higher hopes for you :rolleyes:

i guess there can only be one Grand Crapjokemeister...
    jrd wrote:
    i guess there can only be one Grand Crapjokemeister...

dunkman wrote:
    its a 3 day Championship ;)

Ah, good. But I'm busy the night of the 18th ;)
    meme wrote:
    Ah, good. But I'm busy the night of the 18th ;)

i said it was a 3 DAY championship... nights are out!!

:D;)
    dunkman wrote:

jrd wrote:

Something strange going on here.

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Something strange going on here.

and that's actually news to you? :confused:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    and that's actually news to you? :confused:

Erm..no, I guess not :o

weirdos :rolleyes:
    dunkman wrote:
    weirdos :rolleyes:

jrd wrote:

anytime :p
    Agreed, there are some things you just don't need to know.

Algebra?
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    dunkman wrote:
    Algebra?

why thankyou.....

umm :confused:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    dunkman wrote:
    Algebra?

you mean that you don't think your inability to solve a simple quadratic equation in any way diminishes your enjoyment of life ?