• Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    V V wrote:
    indeed he is !!!!!!!

Al Daves allll mine u cant have him !

**SLAG!!**

Sorry Al... :o it's over buddy ;):D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    Phew....I was worried there for a minute :D

Point of order tho...were gonna be totally pissed and push our way onto the stage ;)

totally.. i'm gluing nails to my elbows as we speak :)

as for the singing, sign waving, t-shirt wearing fan club thingy... ehhh count me out :o

its a bit to "everyone wearing mr spock ears at a star trek convention" for me :o sorry... but i'm sure you'll have fun doing it :):)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    arrrr dunk , we just want to show a lil exxxxxxtra love :o

but hey I'm with you on the signs/flag waving :mad: please think of the poor bastards standing behind you who cant see a fucking thing !!!!!

:o i just got a lil high on Porch from NY 31-12-92
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    as for the singing, sign waving, t-shirt wearing fan club thingy... ehhh count me out :o

its a bit to "everyone wearing mr spock ears at a star trek convention" for me :o sorry... but i'm sure you'll have fun doing it :):)

bah! humbug! there's always one, isn't there...?

actually, glad you said that because now there's two of us... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    V V wrote:
    jeff we have time we can do this !
    Even I who can't sing to save my soul says we can do it!!! :D
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    bah! humbug! there's always one, isn't there...?

actually, glad you said that because now there's two of us... ;)

:D

i've always wondered about people who scream on the bootlegs and then will most likely spend weeks afterwards, when they listen to the gig at home, going "was that me screaming "i love you jeff""

i'm going to shout "polar bears actually have black skin... not many folk know that" or "I've just licked an otter"

this way i'll be sure its me on the boot
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    arrrr dunk , we just want to show a lil exxxxxxtra love :o

but hey I'm with you on the signs/flag waving :mad: please think of the poor bastards standing behind you who cant see a fucking thing !!!!!

:o i just got a lil high on Porch from NY 31-12-92

The only sign I was referring to was Harmless Little F*&K... don't think that will be a problem.... :o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    The only sign I was referring to was Harmless Little F*&K... don't think that will be a problem.... :o

it will be if its 14ft wide and blocking my view ;)
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    dunkman wrote:

i've always wondered about people who scream on the bootlegs and then will most likely spend weeks afterwards, when they listen to the gig at home, going "was that me screaming "i love you jeff""

i'm going to shout "polar bears actually have black skin... not many folk know that" or "I've just licked an otter"

this way i'll be sure its me on the boot

Or maybe sneak an air horn into the venue and just honk the fucker in-between every song so that Ed has no choice but to tell you to shut the fuck up. That way you can tell everyone that Ed told you to shut the fuck up! Brilliant! :):confused: :eek:
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    it will be if its 14ft wide and blocking my view ;)

Dunk... it's a case of height not width (oooer.. ;)) and even you're not that short, plus he's in the seating section isn't he?? :confused:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    Dunk... it's a case of height not width (oooer.. ;)) and even you're not that short, plus he's in the seating section isn't he?? :confused:

oh, i thought you meant there were loads of other people with that sign. :o

je suis en apologist :confused:
  • Options
    vivifluviviflu Posts: 122
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Or maybe sneak an air horn into the venue and just honk the fucker in-between every song so that Ed has no choice but to tell you to shut the fuck up. That way you can tell everyone that Ed told you to shut the fuck up! Brilliant! :):confused: :eek:

You are insane!! :):):)
    Fighting fire with fire since world's birth, bumping into the same stone over and over again... and we call this evolution?
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Byrnzie wrote:

either that or you'll get beaten up by everyone around you before Ed has the chance to fall for your cunning plan...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    I have no idea what's going on in this thread anymore..... I don't have the time to read it every day!
  • Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    I have no idea what's going on in this thread anymore..... I don't have the time to read it every day!

Tell me about it. Some of us have lives after all! :D

Oh who am I kidding. This place IS my life!
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    either that or you'll get beaten up by everyone around you before Ed has the chance to fall for your cunning plan...

and if you are lucky enough, you will get beaten by one of Ed's tamborees!
    Fighting fire with fire since world's birth, bumping into the same stone over and over again... and we call this evolution?
  • Options
    mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119

Same here...
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Options
    BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    I managed to negotiate my holidays...

they have been cut short and moved earlier in the month of june due to other work conflicts...

so in the end i will try to book a flight for friday 8th june and return on tuesday 19th june (just after the Wembley show)

Wembley almost became a non reality! :eek: :(
    And i would have missed sharing PJ with so many of you, that just was not an option! No sirreee...

so now i can breathe again
    and I am going to Europe!!! :D

If then it turns out I can extend my holidays I will try and do that, but it's not looking too good.

see you there!!
    I am SO relieved you have no idea :)

to have been said YES you can go, and then a few hours later, oh no actually you cannot... was.... awful

I know there are worse things, but not in my PJ crazed mind
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Options
    viviflu wrote:
    You are insane!! :):):)

Either that or you could sneak some fireworks inside! Now that would be memorable! :eek: :D
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Buru wrote:
    return on tuesday 19th june (just after the Wembley show)

That was close!!!!!!
  • Options
    phew... I'm too stressed out

suggestions for stress relievers? ;)
  • Options
    Buru wrote:
    phew... I'm too stressed out

suggestions for stress relievers? ;)

Pearl Jam
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    That was close!!!!!!

too fucking close
    I'm a bundle of nerves lol

it's a good thing the 18th is a holiday here, so I am only away for 1 conflicting day (the 19th)

the conflicting week: 18th june - 22 june (why couldn't it be any other week?) :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Either that or you could sneak some fireworks inside! Now that would be memorable! :eek: :D

fireworks work for me jejeje
  • Options
    mole1985 wrote:
    Pearl Jam

ah, good suggestion.
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:

Bad idea.

*images of burnt fans, fire and people running and screaming*
    Not good.

I made the antwerp boot, me and a dude are yelling Matt Matt Matt during the evenflow drum solo :D

and I KNOW it's me (we were just infront of the mike)

so maybe a less drastic measure is in order byrnzie? ;):D
  • Options
    Buru wrote:
    *images of burnt fans, fire and people running and screaming*
    Not good.

What's a few burnt fans and a crumbling building if it means you get your 15 seconds of fame? :confused:;):D
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    What's a few burnt fans and a crumbling building if it means you get your 15 seconds of fame? :confused:;):D

Fine but just wait till after yellow ledbetter
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Options
    fireworks... airhorns????? :confused:

what was wrong with shouting " I play tennis with badgers"?

it's the future i tell thee!!!
  • Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    dunkman wrote:
    fireworks... airhorns????? :confused:

what was wrong with shouting " I play tennis with badgers"?

it's the future i tell thee!!!

Why not attach the badger TO a firework?
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07