So what's new? :confused:

:D

;)

:eek:

:o

:eek: :( :o

:mad: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    eMMI wrote:
    :eek: :( :o

:mad: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :p

:p;):)
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    :confused: All these smilies are messing with my mind!!!!
  • Options
    Where is a smiley which expresses a heady mixture of ponderous existential angst and blank, somewhat vacant acceptance and contentment in life when you need one?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    Where is a smiley which expresses a heady mixture of ponderous existential angst and blank, somewhat vacant acceptance and contentment in life when you need one?

That's a contradiction. How can someone be simultaneously suffering existential angst and contentment? :confused:

I suppose that the nearest expression of this paradoxical state of restless numbness would be a mixture of :eek: and :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    That's a contradiction. How can someone be simultaneously suffering existential angst and contentment? :confused:

I suppose that the nearest expression of this paradoxical state of restless numbness would be a mixture of :eek: and :rolleyes:

Ah, you spotted the 'apparent' contradiction. You learn well, Byrnzie.

And indeed, you provided a pretty decent answer to the age-old problem, so again, well done. The force is strong in you.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    :confused: All these smilies are messing with my mind!!!!

oh sorry. :o :eek: :confused::o

oh I mean..

sorry. :o

:p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    i like smilies :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhH!!!!!!!! Smiley overload!!!!!
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Have we sorted a boozer? and does it have a beer garden....? :o
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    UKDave wrote:

you coming down on the Sunday dave?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    The sunday night is a mystery. As for the day of the gig, I expect the volume of the floor will be enough to entice people to be queueing from the early hours :( therefore I predict the bozing arrangements will consist of a few bottles and cases being passed up and down the queue... unless anyone has a better idea?
  • Options
    mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    i like smilies :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););)

It's the 10c members at wembley.
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Options
    The sunday night is a mystery. As for the day of the gig, I expect the volume of the floor will be enough to entice people to be queueing from the early hours :( therefore I predict the bozing arrangements will consist of a few bottles and cases being passed up and down the queue... unless anyone has a better idea?

its a mystery if you're a spasmatroid :p

Sunday night is in Waxy O' COnnors as the start point!!! :cool:

Monday = red wine in a paper bag :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    mole1985 wrote:
    It's the 10c members at wembley.

do the front 2 rows have something in their right eyes?
  • Options
    Sunday night is in Waxy O' COnnors as the start point!!! :cool:
    But it closes at half ten. Do you REALLY want to be walking/staggering around at such an early hour looking for something that's really hard to find (unless of course you have a pocket-sized laptop and/or a personal tourguide who knows the ins and outs of Londinium on a Sunday night)?? I thought not. :p
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    dunkman wrote:
    you coming down on the Sunday dave?

Not sure, I'll have the boys so not decided yet... sounds like a Mary then... :rolleyes: ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    But it closes at half ten. Do you REALLY want to be walking/staggering around at such an early hour looking for something that's really hard to find (unless of course you have a pocket-sized laptop and/or a personal tourguide who knows the ins and outs of Londinium on a Sunday night)?? I thought not. :p

hence the "start point" comment... and we're on Scottish start-time remember 3.00pm in the pub... nae shandies alood!!! ;)

we could look for somewhere else at around 8pm or something couldnt we? ahhh fuck knows... you know london bestestest :)
  • Options

We'll sort something out. Do not worry old chap.

(Whoops! I just remembered that i probably won't even be there. So on second thoughts...you're all gonna be fucked! :rolleyes: )
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    (Whoops! I just remembered that i probably won't even be there. So on second thoughts...you're all gonna be fucked! :rolleyes: )

We're gonna have Keith...
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    We're gonna have Keith...

True!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    :eek: :mad: what no boozer on the day of the gig :eek: I've never heard such outrage...and from a scot.......:mad: oh duncan please tell me it's not true???????????????????????

:mad:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    hence the "start point" comment... and we're on Scottish start-time remember 3.00pm in the pub... nae shandies alood!!! ;)

I think some of us southern poofs who live out in the 'burbs will be quite glad that the pubs
    close at 10:30pm!! My last train home from Waterloo is something like 11:15pm and I'd kind of like to catch it... I shall wend my way home and leave the hardened Special Brew Crew to find a late night drinking establishment in which to get ripped off. Have to be up at a reasonable hour on the Monday anyway, got to take the kid to nursery and then probably have to go to work. no idea when I'll be able to start queuing. sob sob :(
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    :eek: :mad: what no boozer on the day of the gig :eek: I've never heard such outrage...and from a scot.......:mad: oh duncan please tell me it's not true???????????????????????

well, at least I reckon that many people are gonna wanna hit the queue quite early. :o:)

a boozer after the show? :D
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    well, at least I reckon that many people are gonna wanna hit the queue quite early. :o:)

I wanna go! :( I wanna go :( Sulk, sulk!
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    I think some of us southern poofs who live out in the 'burbs will be quite glad that the pubs
    close at 10:30pm!! My last train home from Waterloo is something like 11:15pm and I'd kind of like to catch it... I shall wend my way home and leave the hardened Special Brew Crew to find a late night drinking establishment in which to get ripped off. Have to be up at a reasonable hour on the Monday anyway, got to take the kid to nursery and then probably have to go to work. no idea when I'll be able to start queuing. sob sob :(

That's an early last train!!! Any night buses your way?
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I wanna go! :( I wanna go :( Sulk, sulk!

aww, don't do that to me.. :o there's very little I can do to help you know?

I can't afford to pay for your flight, I can barely handle mine! :eek: :rolleyes:

:o
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:

I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

:(

*cries*

why are you mad at me?
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    :(

*cries*

why are you mad at me?

I'm not mad with you ;)

EDIT: right off home...later :D
    I need a coffee!