London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• dunkman wrote:
    aye there isnt a cloud in the sky up here... i've got my leopard print speedos with me today for lunchtime... gonna sit by the river and oil my cheeks up real good

Do you enjoy cooking your rump steak?
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Do you enjoy cooking your rump steak?

he's Scottish... he probably likes it blue. ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    aye there isnt a cloud in the sky up here... i've got my leopard print speedos with me today for lunchtime... gonna sit by the river and oil my cheeks up real good

:eek:

*retch*
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    he's Scottish... he probably likes it blue. ;)

oooh a culinary gag ;) i suppose you're jokes are a quite rare
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • I just killed a fly in my cabin and it had loads of tiny little maggots in it Eeewwww!!!
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I just killed a fly in my cabin and it had loads of tiny little maggots in it Eeewwww!!!

last night as I was getting ready to go to bed I almost had a heart-attack when this HUGE, ugly, flying, disgusting beetle flew on my bed! :eek:

there's no way in the world I could've killed it (I hate the sound and the thought of it) and for a second I considered drinking all the water I had in a glass next to my bed to trap the thing under it. but that would've taken too long (it's a big glass) and there was no way of risking leaving the room only to find out the beetle has found a nice place to hide! so I quickly emptied this tin box I have and trapped the bug under that. but I couldn't go ditch it outside then cause it was around midnight. so I put a strong cardboard under the tin and put the 'system' on the floor and piled some books on it. so this morning as I left to work I took the tin outside. :o
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • eMMI wrote:
    last night as I was getting ready to go to bed I almost had a heart-attack when this HUGE, ugly, flying, disgusting beetle flew on my bed! :eek:

there's no way in the world I could've killed it (I hate the sound and the thought of it) and for a second I considered drinking all the water I had in a glass next to my bed to trap the thing under it. but that would've taken too long (it's a big glass) and there was no way of risking leaving the room only to find out the beetle has found a nice place to hide! so I quickly emptied this tin box I have and trapped the bug under that. but I couldn't go ditch it outside then cause it was around midnight. so I put a strong cardboard under the tin and put the 'system' on the floor and piled some books on it. so this morning as I left to work I took the tin outside. :o

And was the monster still in it?

• vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    eMMI wrote:

such a mission....
    why did you not BBQ it, nice and crunchy
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • such a mission....
    why did you not BBQ it, nice and crunchy

Because it was midnight and would have taken to long to set the BBQ up!

And was the monster still in it?

no. I left a note on top of it asking if someone could take the tin inside when they woke up. :D

my sister had brought the box back to my room. well, I hope she checked that the thing had already gone! :o :eek:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Because it was midnight and would have taken to long to set the BBQ up!

exactly!

plus we've got *real* food to barbeque if we feel like it. :p
  • eMMI wrote:
    exactly!

plus we've got *real* food to barbeque if we feel like it. :p

Potatoes!! Do they BBQ well?

Potatoes!! Do they BBQ well?

hmm. it's been a while since I've tried it. but as far as I can remember they do. :D
  • eMMI wrote:
    hmm. it's been a while since I've tried it. but as far as I can remember they do. :D

I went to a BBQ on Sunday, twas very yummy.

I want one tonight now though :p

I went to a BBQ on Sunday, twas very yummy.

I want one tonight now though :p

I think the last time I was at a BBQ was in London at Rita's..

might be having one with friends this Sat though. :D
  • eMMI wrote:
    I think the last time I was at a BBQ was in London at Rita's..

might be having one with friends this Sat though. :D

You mean you have friends!!!!!!!

You mean you have friends!!!!!!!

aye. :cool:

they do think I'm crazy though. :o but I blame Pearl Jam for that one!
    eMMI wrote:

wait till they meet some of the others... and yes i do put myself in that category...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • eMMI wrote:

You can't let Pearl Jam take all the credit for your craziness.

You can't let Pear Jam take all the credit for your craziness.

I'm not. just the kinda craziness that's frowned upon by my friends! :p
  • dunkman wrote:
    wait till they meet some of the others... and yes i do put myself in that category...

Oohh am I in that category?

dunkman wrote:

I'm not sure if that's ever gonna happen. unless some of the 'others' make their way to Finland. hehe. there's no way in hell any of my Finnish friends would "PJ-travel" with me. :rolleyes: :)

they are meeting an internet friend of mine next week but he's not into PJ.
    Oohh am I in that category?

yes, you are crazy...
  • dunkman wrote:
    yes, you are crazy...

:D

eMMI wrote:
    they are meeting an internet friend of mine next week but he's not into PJ.

he's definitely crazy ;)

so who is this.... Jimmy McBigdong
    dunkman wrote:
    he's definitely crazy ;)

so who is this.... Jimmy McBigdong

I know. but he puts up with my PJ rants so I'll forgive that flaw of his. ;)

yeah, that's him! how ever did you know? :p actually, I told you about him in London.. then again, you were drunk..
  • eMMI wrote:
    I know. but he puts up with my PJ rants so I'll forgive that flaw of his. ;)

yeah, that's him! how ever did you know? :p actually, I told you about him in London.. then again, you were drunk..

People were drunk in London :eek:

People were drunk in London :eek:

dunky was. :eek: or maybe he was just pretending so people would think he's "cool". :o:p
  • eMMI wrote:
    dunky was. :eek: or maybe he was just pretending so people would think he's "cool". :o:p

That will never happen

eMMI wrote:

there's nothing cool about wearing a tartan skirt and being drunk kids... :)

yes i was drunk and yes i signed autographs for croatians who think i transcend cool

:cool: