London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• Irish Al wrote:
    LOL I love you guys dearly but I can tell you that none of you are invited to my wedding..............:D for one reason and one reason alone............*read the last few thousand pages of London and Dublin threads :D

What are you trying to say :confused:
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    LOL I love you guys dearly but I can tell you that none of you are invited to my wedding..............:D for one reason and one reason alone............*read the last few thousand pages of London and Dublin threads :D

cunt
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Irish Al wrote:

when is the big date? Or are you joking... :p
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Buru wrote:
    when is the big date? Or are you joking... :p

as well as the date, where is the location???

after the thousands of pages of bollocks i thoink you know all of us better that the back of your missus left boob so invite us!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:
    LOL I love you guys dearly but I can tell you that none of you are invited to my wedding..............:D for one reason and one reason alone............

you're too tight to buy us all a beer... ? or you'll feel follicly challenged and embarrassed by the more hirsute members of the pit ?

hmmmm...?

:D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Irish Al wrote:
    LOL I love you guys dearly but I can tell you that none of you are invited to my wedding..............
    Except me.. because I will be in the area anyway and I know how to behave properly in such situations... :D
    redrock wrote:
    Except me.. because I will be in the area anyway and I know how to behave properly in such situations... :D

by properly you mean getting your jugs out and yelling he should be with me, he should be with me! ;):p
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

by properly you mean getting your jugs out and yelling he should be with me, he should be with me! ;):p
    Don't think my jugs would impress that much sweetie.. I'm no 20 year old.. but anyway, that kind of behaviour is reserved for his lil' bro's wedding :D
    redrock wrote:
    Don't think my jugs would impress that much sweetie.. I'm no 20 year old.. but anyway, that kind of behaviour is reserved for this lil' bro's wedding :D

:eek: don't think that would impress the family much!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• redrock wrote:
    Don't think my jugs would impress that much sweetie.. I'm no 20 year old.. but anyway, that kind of behaviour is reserved for his lil' bro's wedding :D

Well you're welcome to my wedding after saying that!
    Love,
    Al's lil bro
    Al's lil' bro!!! Sweetie!!!! Lovely seeing you here :D:D
    See.. you're much nicer than Al.. and have more hair! You're not in Brussels 9-18th august by any chance? :D

Irish Col :rolleyes:... could have been a bit more original! ;)

Soupy.. nananana.... I can go to his wedding!
  • I'm afraid I'm not. Working on a show then. Thanks to everyone for making the Wembley gig a night to remember. I thought the name would be appropriate. Sure Soupy can come too.
    redrock wrote:
    Al's lil' bro!!! Sweetie!!!! Lovely seeing you here :D:D
    See.. you're much nicer than Al.. and have more hair! You're not in Brussels 9-18th august by any chance? :D

Irish Col :rolleyes:... could have been a bit more original! ;)

Soupy.. nananana.... I can go to his wedding!

i don't really care about irish_col's wedding, al's on the other hand....

Na don't wanna be there, would not be any fun without all of us lot around!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

Shame... I think we will all have to come en masse and see you perform one day :D Promise... we won't embarrass you.... Name is def appropriate as you are Irish and your name is Colin... ;)

Soupy... that's not nice.. you're being invited and you say you don't care! Shame on you... bad manners!
  • You're welcome anytime.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Col wrote:
    You're welcome anytime.

my god, he's smoooooooooooooth!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:

He is... what a change from you lot! :D
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    jrd wrote:
    hmmm... i'd hate to see how much worse the texts can be.... if you see what i mean

:D

Hahahah :D:D

And that was when I wasn't competely drunk! If I'm that drunk I can't even turn my computer on! :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    jrd wrote:

Haha not as smooth as Al's head though! :eek: :p
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Irish Col wrote:
    You're welcome anytime.

tell your brother i'm gonna piss on his Nestle Lucky Charms...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Haha not as smooth as Al's head though! :eek: :p
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :D:D:D

Dunk.. you're gross.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Morning :)

Hope you all have splendid weekends ... see some of you tomorrow :) ... if I manage to get out of work :( :o

Oh da brudder's been here *waves to Colin*
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Hey Pippa! Been a while.. are they working you into the ground?
    redrock wrote:
    Dunk.. you're gross.

talking french to me again my dear ;)
    Would you like me to whisper french stuff to you Dunk?
    redrock wrote:
    Would you like me to whisper french stuff to you Dunk?

wee!
  • That was some setlist last night... Helen, Babs and Peg must be very satisfied.

although I still think the Dusseldorf one is better :p
  • That was some setlist last night... Helen, Babs and Peg must be very satisfied.

although I still think the Dusseldorf one is better :p

I am a ickle bit jealous but yeah I agree Dusseldorf was better :D
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
    dunkman wrote:
    wee!
    OK Dunky... put your ear to your computer... no.. closer.. there.. now listen

**Mon petit Dunky chéri.... des magnifiques tétons couverts de gâteau au fromage... juste pour toi**
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    redrock wrote:
    OK Dunky... put your ear to your computer... no.. closer.. there.. now listen

**Mon petit Dunky chéri.... des magnifiques tétons couverts de gâteau au fromage... juste pour toii**

Thats just sick :eek:

Of course you're all invited to the wedding...its on 32nd Octember 2006....open invite to you all :D

Thanks for noticing my hairdo.....it takes a long long time to get it like this ;)

Welcome Little Bro.....now mammy says go clean your room....nanananana
    I need a coffee!