London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    My sides are splitting :sarcasm:

We need a sarcasm smiley.

oh yes, cos that will make forum vastly more exciting & interesting :sarcasm:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    You're a lovely person Dunk.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    I see this thread has died a terrible death again.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
    I see this thread has died a terrible death again.

lets sort that then.

its those gaylords and seperatists on Dublin thread... living in the past and stuff...

will baseball boots look good with a kilt?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    lets sort that then.

its those gaylords and seperatists on Dublin thread... living in the past and stuff...

will baseball boots look good with a kilt?
    NAh, I'd go for the traditional Doc Martens if I were you.
    NAh, I'd go for the traditional Doc Martens if I were you.

i dont own Doc Martens.. i have one pair of fucked up suede boots and the rest of my footwear is trainery in style.

i'll see what its like with my boots on... the got messed up at The Astoria gig last year... totally black on top now!!!! :D
    dunkman wrote:
    i dont own Doc Martens.. i have one pair of fucked up suede boots and the rest of my footwear is trainery in style.

i'll see what its like with my boots on... the got messed up at The Astoria gig last year... totally black on top now!!!! :D

I am sure they will look just marvellous.
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

I am sure they will look just marvellous.

oh no doubt... has you all seen some of the new merchandise thats been for sale at the other shows.. :cool:
    dunkman wrote:
    oh no doubt... has you all seen some of the new merchandise thats been for sale at the other shows.. :cool:

Yeah some of it looks pretty cool, I may have to get myself the surfboard logo one just to match with my tattoo :D

i like the red one that has a grey tree thing going on on the front of it.

wheres your tattoo surfy... left or right bum cheek :p
    Looks like I'll be buying 2 or 3 t-shirts this time.
    dunkman wrote:
    i like the red one that has a grey tree thing going on on the front of it.

wheres your tattoo surfy... left or right bum cheek :p

Tis on my right thigh, I think it's just about healed in time for me to watch Velvet Revolver tonight.

Looks like I'll be buying 2 or 3 t-shirts this time.

yeah... think i'll get 2!

we both had the olive coloured eagle one on at Dublin didnt we Hitchy? well i had mine on underneath my black panther one so you wouldnt know... but i bought that one as well :)
    Tis on my right thigh, I think it's just about healed in time for me to watch Velvet Revolver tonight.

ouch!!! i take it it was sore.. tender part of the body is the jugs, eh i mean thigh
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I'm thinking/hoping we can get merchandise before going in as the e-mail says that the tickets will be picked up at a 'Merchandise Unit'.. Hopefully the wristbands won't be the only thing there...
    dunkman wrote:
    ouch!!! i take it it was sore.. tender part of the body is the jugs, eh i mean thigh

Nah I'm a brave girl, I can handle a bit of pain :p

• audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    Shite. Shite. Shite.

I don't know what to do.

I found out yesterday that my dad had a heart attack whilst on holiday in Portugal. He's had surgery, and has had a tube put into one of his arteries. He is recovering ok, and will be moved out of intensive care tomorrow, so we will be able to speak to him.

Trouble is, we don't know when he'll be able to fly back. I really don't want to be the worst son in the world and go swanning off round Europe while my dad lies in a hospital bed. My sisters are considering flying out there once we know how long it will be before he can fly.

Somebody...help? :o
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
    redrock wrote:
    I'm thinking/hoping we can get merchandise before going in as the e-mail says that the tickets will be picked up at a 'Merchandise Unit'.. Hopefully the wristbands won't be the only thing there...

that would be immensely handy... which means it wont be the situation as it makes to much sense for a PJ to do something that actually makes sense!!

i wonder if Ed will come and wave to me again when we are in the queue...
    audiodave wrote:
    Shite. Shite. Shite.

I don't know what to do.

I found out yesterday that my dad had a heart attack whilst on holiday in Portugal. He's had surgery, and has had a tube put into one of his arteries. He is recovering ok, and will be moved out of intensive care tomorrow, so we will be able to speak to him.

Trouble is, we don't know when he'll be able to fly back. I really don't want to be the worst son in the world and go swanning off round Europe while my dad lies in a hospital bed. My sisters are considering flying out there once we know how long it will be before he can fly.

Somebody...help? :o

eh... wow!!! god knows what you should do... i just hope yer dad gets better.
    dunkman wrote:
    i wonder if Ed will come and wave to me again when we are in the queue...
    And me!! That was so cool! :D
    redrock wrote:
    That was deadly!! He was on a Skateboard too :D

Yeah Dunk I got that Eagle T-shirt too. In fact, I'm wearing it right now.

Dave, Hope your Dad gets better soon :(
    redrock wrote:

he only waved at me
    Audiodave.. sorry to hear about your dad... Hope he gets better soon :(

Difficult to say what to do! Once moved out of intensive care, the doctors will be able to say... I doubt though that he will be allowed to fly very soon..

I guess, ask yourself if would you be flying out to portugal to see him in hospital if you were not seeing PJ?

If that would not have been an option, why don't you just start off the tour as you planned, obviously keep in touch with your family and just make sure you have some money spare to be able to book an urgent flight back to the UK if necessary... Be there when he gets home....

Maybe I'm just talking rubbish.... I don't know :o
    I don't know. I can't really afford to...I don't even know where in Portugal they are.

I've been thinking about maybe giving London a miss and then flying onto Dusseldorf from Portugal, once I know he's ok, but I really don't know.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

audiodave wrote:
    once I know he's ok, but I really don't know.

Just wait until you know a bit more....

Not much help, but no use messing with your brain until you have enough info to be able to take the decision. Is someone with him in Portugal?
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    audiodave wrote:
    I don't know. I can't really afford to...I don't even know where in Portugal they are.

I've been thinking about maybe giving London a miss and then flying onto Dusseldorf from Portugal, once I know he's ok, but I really don't know.
    I'm really sorry to hear that Dave :o

Don't do anything yet... there's no point in panicking yet since you don't know what's going on.

I hope he gets better though :o . It's a tough choice you have to make... you also have to think, if you go ahead as planned are you gonna feel really guilty anyway or would anyone make you feel guilty?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    redrock wrote:
    Just wait until you know a bit more....

Not much help, but no use messing with your brain until you have enough info to be able to take the decision. Is someone with him in Portugal?
    Yes, thankfully. His wife (it's their one year wedding anniversary on Sunday) and his parents were all there at the time, and are still there now.

Sorry to put a downer on things guys, I just don't know what to do.
    I'm really sorry to hear that Dave :o

Don't do anything yet... there's no point in panicking yet since you don't know what's going on.

I hope he gets better though :o . It's a tough choice you have to make... you also have to think, if you go ahead as planned are you gonna feel really guilty anyway or would anyone make you feel guilty?

I don't think anyone would try and make me feel guilty...maybe my grandparents, but their opinion is of little consequence to me in all honesty. I think I would feel pretty guilty. Especially if my sisters go over and I don't.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

audiodave wrote:
    Yes, thankfully. His wife (it's their one year wedding anniversary on Sunday) and his parents were all there at the time, and are still there now.

Sorry to put a downer on things guys, I just don't know what to do.
    that's understandable :( . that's really really shit though and I hope he gets better... like now! Cos that's a real downer for you :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    audiodave wrote:
    I don't think anyone would try and make me feel guilty...maybe my grandparents, but their opinion is of little consequence to me in all honesty. I think I would feel pretty guilty. Especially if my sisters go over and I don't.
    see that's the thing. Hopefully it's not serious enough for you to have to go though :o

Also you have to consider what he'd want you to do. I'm sure he knows how important the shows are to you.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    audiodave wrote:
    I think I would feel pretty guilty. Especially if my sisters go over and I don't.
    Well.. one would. But... put it this way... If he is fine and not in danger (god forbid!) and since he has his wife and parents with him, let your sisters go while he is in hospital there, then you make sure YOU are there for him and take the load in helping out, etc. when he gets back (assuming you live not too far!) and let your sisters have a break from that because they would have been more supportive in portugal... That should take some of your guilt away.... maybe...