London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i dont want anyone to talk to me at the show.. PJ will be on :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    dunkman wrote:
    i dont want anyone to talk to me at the show.. PJ will be on :)

Good point, but what about before the show.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Good point, but what about before the show.

Lets just give him a kicking and get on with the drinkin :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:

would it be possible that during this kicking the ladies could wear wee short skirts with no underwear on? :) may as well get some enjoyment out of being kicked to death for saying 'no' to someone

your kick would fucking miss me anyway cyclops.. :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    Irish Al wrote:

Sounds good to me :cool:
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
    dunkman wrote:
    would it be possible that during this kicking the ladies could wear wee short skirts with no underwear on? :) may as well get some enjoyment out of being kicked to death for saying 'no' to someone

your kick would fucking miss me anyway cyclops.. :D

Well there's only one way to find out...but I certainly wont be aiming for your cock cause even with 20:20 vision and a fuckin telescope we still wouldn't see it :p
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Well there's only one way to find out...but I certainly wont be aiming for your cock cause even with 20:20 vision and a fuckin telescope we still wouldn't see it :p

a telescope is used for far away things, a miscroscope is for things close up... think Father Ted scene but with scientific instruments instead of cattle ya feckin moron :p

why is everyone wanting to kick me when all i am is nice to everyone and we all have a laugh and stuff.

evil, the lot of you. except emmi... she's the overlordess of evil
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Irish Al wrote:

can somebody bring a microscope so al can give dunk a good kicking in the goolies?
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • jambhoyjambhoy Posts: 3
    I'll be there. Suprisingly I'm already in that blog with jamhotgammon.

LONDON!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    i need to say

I am Very happy there is no smoking in the venue nothing worse when ur all squashed up and fighting for breath and some wanker next to u lights up ! :mad: like theres plenty of air ! it makes me want to hurle

ok rant over guess i just lost a few friends :o
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    V V wrote:
    i need to say

I am Very happy there is no smoking in the venue nothing worse when ur all squashed up and fighting for breath and some wanker next to u lights up ! :mad: like theres plenty of air ! it makes me want to hurle

ok rant over guess i just lost a few friends :o

I'll have to second that. I don't usually mind people smoking around me but when there really isn't that much room it's not nice at all. :o
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    dunkman wrote:
    evil, the lot of you. except emmi... she's the overlordess of evil

ahh, fair enough I suppose. :rolleyes:

EDIT: no pint for ye.

:p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    I leave tomorrow!!

yay!!! :D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    Flying from Belfast ( and Ulimate Fighting Championship on the 16th) into Heathrow on the 18th. Staying at the Quality Hotel, Wembley. STOKED!!!!!!!
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • mnjamfanmnjamfan Posts: 83
    One week from right now I will be in the air flying to London...probably with my third drink in hand...
    excellente... some americans are coming over :cool:

i'll bring down some authentic Loch Ness Monster nail clippings if you want to buy them, for lets say... $50 a wee bag?

;)

woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Friday, one more week of work and then its PJ and Duncan time :D
    Buru wrote:
    I leave tomorrow!!

yay!!! :D

wow so u leave today yayayayayayayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D
    safe travells xxxx
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Friday, one more week of work and then its PJ and Duncan time :D

Let's get ready to rumble :o:p

How long have you been saving that one for :confused:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    Let's get ready to rumble :o:p

How long have you been saving that one for :confused:

watch us wreck the mic, watch us wreck the mic... pysch!!!!

about 4 years 3months and 17 days
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    It is now time to revive 'the blog' http://london-crew.blogspot.com/

ALL THOSE WHO ARE COMING TO LONDON, GET YOURSELF ON THE BLOG!

Sorry for shouting :o but need to make myself heard :o
    Byrnzie wrote:
    http://www.blogger.com/start
    Click on 'sign in'
    Click on 'New Blogger' and then enter username and password.
    Then click on 'New Post' in the 'London Crew' section
    Type your shit - type your board name in the 'title' section
    Click on the picture icon to add a pic
    Publish post
    That's it
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Same Password as before. Username now sfbyrne300@hotmail.com

Pm me if you need the password
    Really fookin excited about the gig today cause it looks like my bro will be able to come after all.....yeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Morning all I got butterflies in me belly thinking about it. I think its not just that I'm gonna see PJ but also the fact that I'm gonna see everyone too.

Dunk you're getting a big Irish hug from me baby :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Really fookin excited about the gig today cause it looks like my bro will be able to come after all.....yeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Morning all I got butterflies in me belly thinking about it. I think its not just that I'm gonna see PJ but also the fact that I'm gonna see everyone too.

wooo!!! :)

too excited to type. lol. everyone's getting hugs from me. but I suppose you all already knew that. :D
    tour kickin off tonight, the excitement is building...
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

Irish Al wrote:

i'm going to grind my groin into yours i'm that excited :):):)
    Irish Al wrote:

now thats music to my ears :D;)

oh yeah it will be nice to see u too AL ! hehehehehe
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm going to grind my groin into yours i'm that excited :):)

:eek:

... you two are so sweet ;):p
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Irish Al wrote:
    cause it looks like my bro will be able to come after all.....yeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sweeeeeet! :D
    bored...

it's too hot to go outside.. :(

but thank feck it's Friday! after today, only 3 days of work before heading off to Englandia!! :D:D
    eMMI wrote:
    bored...

it's too hot to go outside.. :(

but thank feck it's Friday! after today, only 3 days of work before heading off to Englandia!! :D:D

5 hours of work to go, and then i dont come back till the 19th :)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

5 hours of work to go, and then i dont come back till the 19th :)

hurrah! :)

when I take off, won't be home until the 27th. :D