London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    in a strange show of support for the 10Club standing only show in London, i'm leaving the Dublin thread from this day forth.

London 2007 will be PJ's greatest show... this is a fact.. i asked Mystic Meg from The Sun's horoscopes and she confirmed that via the medium of lawyer's letter
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    pretty embarrassing... Trinny and Susannah would be mortified!!!

is that how you refer to Red and V ?

sorry!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    dunkman wrote:
    in a strange show of support for the 10Club standing only show in London, i'm leaving the Dublin thread from this day forth.

London 2007 will be PJ's greatest show... this is a fact.. i asked Mystic Meg from The Sun's horoscopes and she confirmed that via the medium of lawyer's letter

Nah I bet you go back there, you just can't help yourself.

Edit: Don't believe a word that cow tells you she's a lying bitch and she comes from my home town!.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
    jugs of beer?

hmmm... there's alot to be said for the possibilities of genetic modification... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    jrd wrote:
    is that how you refer to Red and V ?

sorry!

:eek: You better be more than sorry! You don't know what you are up against!
    Yeah I don't understand that, the Dublin show has been and gone and this one is so close. I guess the Irish don't want that thead to die.

think the idea is to catch up with the Argentina thread for the number of postings... certainly seems like it sometimes... :p
    dunkman wrote:
    As soon as you hear that we are talking about cheerleader boobs smeared in cheesecake on the Dublin thread, you will come back in no time! :D
    redrock wrote:

the Belly-Dancing Mafia ?
    Nah I bet you go back there, you just can't help yourself.

Edit: Don't believe a word that cow tells you she's a lying bitch and she comes from my home town!.

nope.. thats me done.. :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    nope.. thats me done.. :)

Woot for Dunk :p
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Woot for Dunk :p
    Surfy... he's gonna check the Dublin thread out and pretend he never did! :rolleyes:
    redrock wrote:
    As soon as you hear that we are talking about cheerleader boobs smeared in cheesecake on the Dublin thread, you will come back in no time! :D

thsi thread is Dublin thread anyway.. well add Surfy and Soupington and its the same people... why not just come over here?

cheerleaders smeared in cheesecake you say??? hmmmmmmm
    redrock wrote:
    Surfy... he's gonna check the Dublin thread out and pretend he never did! :rolleyes:

That's ok, I forgive him for looking, as long as it doesn't go any further than that.

• Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Hey! Only 11 days to go people!

I must visit this thread more between now and then. What's goin on in these parts nowadays?
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
    That's ok, I forgive him for looking, as long as it doesn't go any further than that.

haha! The 'you can look but not touch' thingy!! :D

I must visit this thread more between now and then. What's goin on in these parts nowadays?

Use your eye's :rolleyes:

redrock wrote:
    haha! The 'you can look but not touch' thingy!! :D

thats fine by me... i'll ogle at Dublin thread from afar.. but wont touch!!!

Surfy is a hard woman.. i dont want her to hit me for thread infidelity

Vedder_soup announced he fancies you and Helen says she's definitely up for Nude Twister but she needs to shave her fanny first
    dunkman wrote:
    Vedder_soup announced he fancies you and Helen says she's definitely up for Nude Twister but she needs to shave her fanny first

On second thoughts maybe you should go back to the Dublin thread!

• See you all in London :)

12 Days! Woop!
    1 Of The 6 Cumbrians On The Board!
    See you all in London :)

12 Days! Woop!

Yeah some enthusiasm :)

On second thoughts maybe you should go back to the Dublin thread!

ok, consider it done...

bye squishy faces :):)
    dunkman wrote:
    ok, consider it done...

bye squishy faces :):)

Don't be like that, I was only joking :rolleyes:

Don't be like that, I was only joking :rolleyes:

ok then i'm back... :):)

i only looked.. i promise no hands touched anything!!!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    dunkman wrote:

have i missed something, i have not seen any of those things
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    have i missed something, i have not seen any of those things

Have you been making drunken posts again :rolleyes:

have i missed something

you missed jrd annoucing that he fancies IrishAl and that Scratchin A Letter is up for Nude Twister but he needs to shave his fanny first
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    dunkman wrote:
    you missed jrd annoucing that he fancies IrishAl and that Scratchin A Letter is up for Nude Twister but he needs to shave his fanny first
    You better be shaving for naked twister too dunk. Otherwise no-onew will play.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    redrock wrote:

Don't mind her, what she actually meant was that her and V want you to take them from behind UP AGAINST an electric fence.....kinky bitches they are but they get away with it cause they're sexy :)

This thread has suddenly COME to live :o
    I need a coffee!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    You better be shaving for naked twister too dunk. Otherwise no-one will play.

I'm sure he's heard that one before.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!