London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    dunkman wrote:
    :rolleyes:

2 weeks and 4 days!!!

Woot
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Rarr!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    snort
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    actually i hope its really warm and everyone is wearing skimpy clothes and then we get flash showers and maybe a seagull will drop some bubble bath onto us all and then a Johnsons baby oil van will crash just to the side of us and throw oil onto everyone....ok i'm done

...and then from oooot of y'sporran you can whip... your Twister mat... :eek:

right... :rolleyes: there's optimism and then there's just plain silly and you, my friend, have just about crossed the line... :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    jrd wrote:
    ...and then from oooot of y'sporran you can whip... your Twister mat... :eek:

right... :rolleyes: there's optimism and then there's just plain silly and you, my friend, have just about crossed the line... :D

let the poor man dream will you.
    he is Scottish, and not much fun happens up there. We should let him get his hopes up about what will happen when he is here in the big smoke
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    dunkman wrote:
    actually i hope its really warm and everyone is wearing skimpy clothes and then we get flash showers and maybe a seagull will drop some bubble bath onto us all and then a Johnsons baby oil van will crash just to the side of us and throw oil onto everyone....ok i'm done

I laughed so hard a little amount of wee let itself out :eek: :o but hey I'm still :cool:
    I need a coffee!
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    So I'm watching the Amazing Race just now and these two fools just missed a connection going through Frankfurt from Krakow to KL. They had 1 hour. Their plane was delayed.

Ok, I'm scared. I'm coming all the way from Sydney, and I have just 1h40m from the scheduled landing at Heathrow to the connecting flight departing for Munich. It's not totally essential that I make this connection, but if the first part of my journey goes wrong, I'm gonna go nuts and shit my pants. I am after all racing to win 1 mill... oops... racing for a fully timetabled PJ + Eurotrip!

From the looks of it, I am so ready to have a spot on this show. Now I just need a touring mate who I can constantly bitch at.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
    PJ's tour starts 1 week from tomorrow and nae mention of official bootlegs yet...

*packs authentic stolen Abbey Road mixing desk*
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    PJ's tour starts 1 week from tomorrow and nae mention of official bootlegs yet...

*packs authentic stolen Abbey Road mixing desk*

I'm sure there will be bootlegs, if not it's not the end of the world.
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

I'm sure there will be bootlegs, if not it's not the end of the world.

it might be if some evil overlord took over Mars and was going to shoot the earth unless he could get a bootleg of Wembley 2007 show and a signed plectrum from Jeff!

tumbleweed in here again... or as they say in france... le weed du tumble!!
    2 Weeks & 3 Days :p

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    2 Weeks & 3 Days :p

oooOOOOOoo! how very....

yellow. :o

:p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    oooOOOOOoo! how very....

yellow. :o

:p

oooOOOOOoo! how very....

Observant

oooOOOOOoo! how very....

Observant

oooooOOOOOOooooooo how very ?????? i dont know, i am just bored and wanted to reply
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

oooOOOOOoo! how very....

Observant

I have my moments.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    oooooOOOOOOooooooo how very ?????? i dont know, i am just bored and wanted to reply

Hey I thought I was bored!.....

Hey I thought I was bored!.....

you are

A little girl is in line to see Santa. When it's her turn, she climbs up on Santa's lap. Santa asks, "What would you like Santa to bring you for Christmas?" The little girl replies, "I want a Barbie and a G.I. Joe."
    Santa looks at the little girl for a moment and says, "I thought Barbie comes with Ken."

"No," said the little girl. "She comes with G.I. Joe, she fakes it with Ken."
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    dunkman wrote:

A little girl is in line to see Santa. When it's her turn, she climbs up on Santa's lap. Santa asks, "What would you like Santa to bring you for Christmas?" The little girl replies, "I want a Barbie and a G.I. Joe."
    Santa looks at the little girl for a moment and says, "I thought Barbie comes with Ken."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    dunkman wrote:
    you are

i like it :)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

2 weeks today!!!
    dunkman wrote:
    2 weeks today!!!

:)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Less than two weeks....woohoo :D

Surely we have more to say than this :confused:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Less than two weeks....woohoo :D

it would appear not..
    Irish Al wrote:

i do.. but it would just be me talking to myself, as for some weird reason the Dubln thread people dont switch over to this one and and therefore creating a posting embargo of sorts... i, like you sweetcheeks, have transcended that digital boundary and post freely and exicitingly about anything that enters my tiny mind,... normally jugs or felching... mostly jugs
    dunkman wrote:
    i do.. but it would just be me talking to myself, as for some weird reason the Dubln thread people dont switch over to this one and and therefore creating a posting embargo of sorts... i, like you sweetcheeks, have transcended that digital boundary and post freely and exicitingly about anything that enters my tiny mind,... normally jugs or felching... mostly jugs

you must have a tiny mind if they are the only thoughts.
    myself on the otherhand...
    uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    shit i got nothing, dunkman has turned my mind to jugs.... not the jugs he is thinking about, but icy cold jugs of beer on a hot summers day.
    Thinking about jugs of beer brings my mind to steak... mmmm steak

Marge : "What would you like for dinner Homer?"
    Homer : "Steak!"
    Marge : "Our Budget is too tight! What else would you like?"
    Homer : "Steak!"
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• negationistnegationist Posts: 237
    where everyone is staying for the gig. The closest hotels i could find are about 2-3 mile away from wembley arena. Anyone got any ideas?
    If Pearl Jam was a beer, they'd probably be the best beer in the world!!
    where everyone is staying for the gig. The closest hotels i could find are about 2-3 mile away from wembley arena. Anyone got any ideas?

if you read through all the crap on here, there is actually some of that information. some are in wembley, some in farringdon, some in a hostel in bayswater, some at redrocks' house, some at pegasus' house and some at our own houses.
    3000 posts, have a read, good fun... and full of bollocks, and jugs, and....
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• negationistnegationist Posts: 237
    if you read through all the crap on here, there is actually some of that information. some are in wembley, some in farringdon, some in a hostel in bayswater, some at redrocks' house, some at pegasus' house and some at our own houses.

Right, wembley it is then!!!
    If Pearl Jam was a beer, they'd probably be the best beer in the world!!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613

Crap? I think you have this thread confused with another one. This thread is full of intelligent conversation

*fails to hold in laughter anymore* :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Crap? I think you have this thread confused with another one. This thread is full of intelligent conversation

*fails to hold in laughter anymore* :D

sorry yeah, must have got it mixed up...
    BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES
    *dunkman made me do it...*
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,