London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    And once again :rolleyes:

awwww come on :( :(
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Oooh less than a month now! :eek: :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Oooh less than a month now! :eek: :D

Hey Caz!!!

Anyone gonna tell me what's going on on the Monday then? :confused::p
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    UKDave wrote:
    Hey Caz!!!

Hey Dave :) I've no idea what's going on on the Monday. :p

But seriously I'm not sure what the plan is after the gig or if there is one :confused:

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    UKDave wrote:

Tis a mystery.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
    Tis a mystery.

Ok, I'm cool with surprises... :rolleyes: :D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12

But seriously I'm not sure what the plan is after the gig or if there is one :confused:

I meant before the gig Caz... the pre-gig drinks / crazy etc... you well?
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Dave I don't think there are pre-gig drinks on the Monday unless people are bringing something to drink in the queue. Cos of the positioning of Wembley it would be difficult to meet in a pub I guess.

Well? Well I'm off work sick today but otherwise I'm fine. All this new job stuff is stressful though :( You well?

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Dave I don't think there are pre-gig drinks on the Monday unless people are bringing something to drink in the queue. Cos of the positioning of Wembley it would be difficult to meet in a pub I guess.

Well? Well I'm off work sick today but otherwise I'm fine. All this new job stuff is stressful though :( You well?

A major Mary then... :rolleyes: ;)

What's ailing you? is the new job worth it?

Wouldn't know where to start with my news Caz!! loads going on... currently on painkillers for whiplash, expecting kittens any time (literally), divorce starting to go through, etc etc etc... :o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • shootenany!shootenany! Posts: 122
    Such generosity :p

Hey, it's the best we have to offer. It's either that or a foot and mouth infected cow. ;)

i'm meeting you, Al, jrd? and some others in a pub nearby that has a beer garden... this is the law.

queues suck
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm meeting you, Al, jrd? and some others in a pub nearby that has a beer garden... this is the law.

queues suck

Works for me... have we located one?
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Hey, it's the best we have to offer. It's either that or a foot and mouth infected cow. ;)

After deliberating about this for many a minute I have decided to take the cow.
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

dunkman wrote:

queues suck

How about:

http://www.thegreenmanhotelatwembley.co.uk/ ?
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    Works for me... have we located one?

nah... will look for one though :)

i think there are others wanting to meet up as well, maybe worth another thread!!!! :D
    dunkman wrote:
    nah... will look for one though :)

i think there are others wanting to meet up as well, maybe worth another thread!!!! :D

Check link above ;)

Sounds feckin perfect!!! :D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    Check link above ;)

Sounds feckin perfect!!! :D

it is... i must have just posted right after you put the link up.

there it shall be my good man :):)

shall we put the word out on the street... i.e. Dublin thread, pre-meet thread?
    dunkman wrote:
    it is... i must have just posted right after you put the link up.

there it shall be my good man :):)

shall we put the word out on the street... i.e. Dublin thread, pre-meet thread?

"with the Largest Beer Garden for miles around" :D

"a convienient 300 yard downhill walk" nice... :o

yeah can do... as this is a highly unusually productive day for me in the pit and unlikely to be repeated in the near future :( do you want to do the honours?
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    "with the Largest Beer Garden for miles around" :D

"a convienient 300 yard downhill walk" nice... :o

yeah can do... as this is a highly unusually productive day for me in the pit and unlikely to be repeated in the near future ... do you want to do the honours?

nah you found it... so therefore if its shit you get the blame ;):p

I'll post the link and bump things for others but as long as me, my pal, you and your lot, Al and his bruddah, jrd and his lifesize Alf puppet (others maybe said they were up for it, but i forget these things) are there then it'll be a larf!!

we could do with some folk with jugs... eh i mean women to come along as well... so we dont all look like gay dads in a beer garden :D
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:

queues suck

i'm going to try and turn up in the morning to pick up the tickets so there might be some queuing involved there... :(

once those are safely in the bag i reckon a beer might be in order ;) don't hink i can be arsed queuing all afternoon seeing as (a) i'm not that bothered about being down the front, and (b) there's multiple entrances so whichever one i pick will be the last to open... :rolleyes:

so yes, count me in for the beers in/outside a pub. :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    dunkman wrote:

I'll post the link and bump things for others but as long as me, my pal, you and your lot, Al and his bruddah, jrd and his lifesize Alf puppet (others maybe said they were up for it, but i forget these things) are there then it'll be a larf!!

we could do with some folk with jugs... eh i mean women to come along as well... so we dont all look like gay dads in a beer garden :D

Right you are chief I'd better do it now then while I've got the chance!!
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    dunkman wrote:

Was considering joining you guys until you started talking about jugs :rolleyes: :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Was considering joining you guys until you started talking about jugs :rolleyes: :D

jugs for our ale... viking style :rolleyes:

:o:o

be there or be rhomboid
    dunkman wrote:

I may possibly be up for it, might need the hair of the dog after the Sunday night!

I may possibly be up for it, might need the hair of the dog after the Sunday night!

my thinking exactly... nothing kickstarts me better than licking a poodle :)

it has a big beer garden and it would be great soaking up the sun having a few pints before an amazing show... :cool:
    dunkman wrote:
    my thinking exactly... nothing kickstarts me better than licking a poodle :)

it has a big beer garden and it would be great soaking up the sun having a few pints before an amazing show... :cool:

Assuming the sun will be shinning.

Assuming the sun will be shinning.

thats optimism for ya!!!! :rolleyes:

it will be.. i've checked the long range weather forecasts.. :o

actually i hope its really warm and everyone is wearing skimpy clothes and then we get flash showers and maybe a seagull will drop some bubble bath onto us all and then a Johnsons baby oil van will crash just to the side of us and throw oil onto everyone....ok i'm done
    dunkman wrote:
    thats optimism for ya!!!! :rolleyes:

it will be.. i've checked the long range weather forecasts.. :o

actually i hope its really warm and everyone is wearing skimpy clothes and then we get flash showers and maybe a seagull will drop some bubble bath onto us all and then a Johnsons baby oil van will crash just to the side of us and throw oil onto everyone....ok i'm done

That truly is optimism :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

2 weeks and 4 days!!!