London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Cyclops was the gay one. I aint gettin out of your way.

You want to get in the way of the gay one :confused: close your legs and stand up straight....thats sooooooooo gay :p
    I need a coffee!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    this thread has turned out fantastic.

poor jenny though... gallons of homemade mouthwash and no brush...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    this thread has turned out fantastic.

poor jenny though... gallons of homemade mouthwash and no brush...

....wheres helen when jenny needs her ;)
    I need a coffee!
    on a seriously organised note... people might want to start thinking about giving out mobile numbers and stuff... keep in touch whilst in Londonium and all that.

it also means i can send smutty text messages to freak people out
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dunkman wrote:
    on a seriously organised note... people might want to start thinking about giving out mobile numbers and stuff... keep in touch whilst in Londonium and all that.

oooOOOOoooo you still have my number from your last visit? :D

Those coming to my place who don't already have my number, please pm me....
    redrock wrote:
    oooOOOOoooo you still have my number from your last visit? :D

Those coming to my place who don't already have my number, please pm me....

i have yours baby ;)
    dunkman wrote:

.....and dunk kills the smut :mad:
    I need a coffee!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    i have a few peoples numbers but not enough, still need to get contacts for people who are going to the shows next week with me :)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    i have yours baby ;)

I still have yours from when you came down ... and forgot your phone :rolleyes: if you don't have mine means I can send anonymous messages ...
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Irish Al wrote:
    I need a aston martin but it just aint gonna happen :rolleyes:

Jenny you need a top up??

a top-up from you is about as useful as those €2 IOU's from vodafone... I want €20 meteor all the way please!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    a top-up from you is about as useful as those €2 IOU's from vodafone... I want €20 meteor all the way please!

Your a classy chick jens no matter what they all say ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    right, that's it, i'm outta here and will shortly officially be on holiday.
    off to Italy until Sat 16th so you all play nicely while i'm away, have a great time at the PJ shows those of you seeing them before the 18th, and will hopefully see everyone at the piss-up on the 17th.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Have a great time jrd.... :D
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    jrd wrote:
    right, that's it, i'm outta here and will shortly officially be on holiday.
    off to Italy until Sat 16th so you all play nicely while i'm away, have a great time at the PJ shows those of you seeing them before the 18th, and will hopefully see everyone at the piss-up on the 17th.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

come visit the venice crew when we are in venice :)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    its just I feel a lil lost in this thread :o :( ;)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • I'm way up in the side tier, block N12, but I'll meet people for a beer before or after.
    V V wrote:
    its just I feel a lil lost in this thread :o :( ;)

but its just the same people :confused:

how your little boy today????
    I'm way up in the side tier, block N12, but I'll meet people for a beer before or after.

ok, see you in 2012... ;)
  • surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    Oooh I can't wait, only five more days of work and then a get two weeks holiday. Woot :D
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
    dunkman wrote:
    but its just the same people :confused:

how your little boy today????

*peeps in**

he is fine thank u sounded like a rattle snake sleeping last night but by 4am the vaporiser (like a plug in air freshner but with essencial oils) did its work and he breathed easy:) currently watching scooby do meets batman and robin :D
    hows u?
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    *peeps in**

he is fine thank u sounded like a rattle snake sleeping last night but by 4am the vaporiser (like a plug in air freshner but with essencial oils) did its work and he breathed easy:) currently watching scooby do meets batman and robin :D
    hows u?

ahh thats good to hear :)

i'm awesomeness encapsulated, thanks for asking :)
    dunkman wrote:

i'm awesomeness encapsulated, thanks for asking :)

i should have known !!!!!

any thing important about london i should know?
    where is it u r staying ?
    V V wrote:
    i should have known !!!!!

any thing important about london i should know?
    where is it u r staying ?

farringdon travelmansion... quite a few of us in there.. you will be there for the Sunday night warm-up... you'd better be!!!!

Bob wants to come out and meet us.. i know this ;)
    dunkman wrote:
    farringdon travelmansion... quite a few of us in there.. you will be there for the Sunday night warm-up... you'd better be!!!!

Bob wants to come out and meet us.. i know this ;)

trust me Bob will do as he's told !!!!!! hahahhaha

ok is that where the sunday night meet n great is?
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Go Farringdon!!!

Or rather - Go other travelodge hotel 300 yards from Farringdon!!! Coz that's where I'm staying. Yeah.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    V V wrote:
    trust me Bob will do as he's told !!!!!! hahahhaha

ok is that where the sunday night meet n great is?

V I will be heading from the bbq to the Sunday night meet (Waxy O'Connors) so will keep you, swede, Marina and Bob company (and anyone else heading from the bbq) ... and show you the way if you don't know it ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    V I will be heading from the bbq to the Sunday night meet (Waxy O'Connors) so will keep you, swede and Bob company (and anyone else heading from the bbq) ... and show you the way if you don't know it ;)

wonderful :D:D:D thanks
    I will just follow Pippa yayyyyyyyy
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    oh dear lord..

this thread is hilarious! I just read all the stuff I'd missed since my last post and was actually laughing out loud. :D thank feck I'm still at home and not at the library! :D

anyway, I've got some people's phone numbers.. if anyone feels like they need mine, PM me. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    eMMI wrote:
    oh dear lord..

this thread is hilarious! I just read all the stuff I'd missed since my last post and was actually laughing out loud. :D thank feck I'm still at home and not at the library! :D

anyway, I've got some people's phone numbers.. if anyone feels like they need mine, PM me. :)

Yeah phone numbers could come in handy, I think I can be trusted with them as I only occasionaly send drunken messages :o
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
    eMMI wrote:
    oh dear lord..

yes it is hilarious...... if you're a sick pervert :p