Options

Occupation of Pearl Jam Fans

Comments

• Options
    im a C.N.C. operator. i cut steel for molds. mostly the auto industy but we do other things too. where im at now we have a job that is comming, no pun, that is a big dildo. i cant wait to cut it, so fuckin funny. my boss dont think so though, he told me not to tell anyone. you all aint anyone are you?
    anyways my job pays good but sucks because of the auto industry going down. im switching jobs a lot more than i want to be.

go to school kids and get a good job
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    hidinghiding Posts: 290
    I am an industrial designer or product designer,

i get paid to draw all day!!
    my dream since i was a little boy.
    one love

respect
  • Options
    joe-90joe-90 Posts: 1
    I'm a breakfast Chef(chef for 13 years) for a Golf & Country Club. Not my dream job! Doing a distance learning course from home, to be a Microsoft Technician!
    `VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT`

The truth will set you free!
  • Options
    been doing that for 20 years!
  • Options
    swardsward Posts: 586
    Database and Systems Coordinator here.

Read: Internet surfer
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    wow i have loads of different jobs hahahaha
    5. Volentry work for La leace League an international Breastfeeding suport group.

I used to be an LLL leader but I retired two years ago. I'm in Colorado, where are you?? I was just published in New Beginnings and going to be published in Leaven in January!
    Nothing divine dies. All good is eternally reproductive. The beauty of nature reforms itself in the mind, and not for barren contemplation, but for new creation. ~ Nature, Emerson
  • Options
    project mngr for software company
    *Just 4 today, I am FREE*

• Options
    financial planner
  • Options
    Student in my second year of a BA Honours English Program, planning on going through teacher's college and then on to teaching. :)

Soooo...I believe right now my occupation is reading 3-4 books a week. :D
    2003: Toronto
    2005: Kitchener/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006: Toronto 1 & 2
    2008: Hartford/EV Toronto 1 & 2
    2009: Toronto/Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Buffalo
    2011: Montreal/Toronto 1 & 2/Hamilton
    2013: London/Buffalo/Vancouver/Seattle
    2016: Toronto 1 & 2
    2022: Hamilton/Toronto
    2023: EV Seattle 1&2
  • Options
    Sex Therapist
  • Options
    yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    I'm a bum....work whatever jobs I can to get concert tickets...I usually get a nice full time job throughout winter, get bored, quit and go on tour.
    I've been in the printing industry for 15 years if that helps..
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    The list of the many varied things I do which got me out of the corporate world...
    Home school mom; P/T Manager at a natural foods store; owner of an online cloth diapering biz where I write an email newsletter (soon to be expanding) and sell tie-dye too; starting another website next year to further my life goal of getting rid of plastic bags (go OZ!); writer of various things - whatever plays in the movie theater of my mind - recently published with another article due out next year.

In the corporate world, several lifetimes ago, I did compliance and paralegal work for investment companies and a tire biz! Also worked for a hotel in San Francisco in the sales office and meet some fascinating people.

In college I was a DJ - played some PJ and a lot of Primus - and they still let me take home a degree.

Am I doing what I set out to do? Yes
    Am I using my degree? Oh yeah!
    Do I love what I'm doing? Hell yeah!
    Nothing divine dies. All good is eternally reproductive. The beauty of nature reforms itself in the mind, and not for barren contemplation, but for new creation. ~ Nature, Emerson
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,641
    High school art teacher, although somedays I feel more like a zookeeper.
  • Options
    adam42381adam42381 Kernersville, NC Posts: 2,504
    College student pursuing a BS in Finance. Also work full-time as a bank teller. The wife is a middle school special education teacher.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    I'm a music producer, mostly music for commercials, but some album material as well, here in the beautiful chi-city!
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • Options
    disconnecteddisconnected Posts: 2,875
    I work for the Dutch government and pay disabilitybenefits.
  • Options
    Software Engineer - producing localized (foreign language) versions of certain products. But going back to school - hoping to be a teacher some day.

The husband just retired from 30+ years of construction - crane operating.

But nothing compares to the 13 years I got to spend raising kids at home before life necessitated that I get a paycheck...
  • Options
    Good post!

I currently work at an advertising agency that works with Honda. I work int he client services department.

However, I have a BA in Advertising/Public Relations but I'm working on getting into the graphic design field. I would love to work with music labels or bands.
    Dallas '98 - Dallas '00 - OKC '03 - Dallas '03

www.myspace.com/lance_gray

www.bonafidedarling.com
  • Options
    I used to be an LLL leader but I retired two years ago. I'm in Colorado, where are you?? I was just published in New Beginnings and going to be published in Leaven in January!

LLL, aka The Breastfeeding Terrorists
    "If you're looking for someone to pull you out of that ditch, you're out of luck."
  • Options
    RansomPTDRansomPTD Posts: 295
    am a K-4 P.E. teacher. And I agree w/urthekey about zoo keeping
  • Options
    holy hell....

we have some damn cool PJ fans in here :)

Im an Operations and Retail Manager at the Hard Rock Cafe in Surfers Paradise Australia.

I get to work with amazing people, have music blaring the entire time...and really get to do things ordinary run of the mill restaurant/ hospitality staff dont get to do.
    We sing, we dance, we make arses of ourselves every day!
    We have the freedom to be individual and ourselves, and Hard Rock had always been this way.

I love my job :D:D
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Options
    UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,382
    I am a cook/chef depending on what job I am holding...

Been doing it for 15 years and it is actually the place I was introduced to Pearl Jam. When I was doing my intership one of the cooks always had 10 playing on the cd player in the prep kitchen.
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    I sue crooked, filthy, rotten, multi-national insurance companies for a living.

If your insured with Allstate, your in corrupt hands.

Nationwide is on Nationwide's side not yours.

Progressive is the worst of the worst.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    I'm in the music industry. I work as an assistant to someone who produces material for someone that everyone has heard of- which means sometimes I get to do really cool stuff and sometimes I have to go to Target to buy tampons for girlfriends.
    I'm also a writer, and I publish a column in a medium-size syndicated newspaper. I just got an agent and am shopping around for a publisher right now. That should only take 10 years :)

Sometimes I'm busy as hell for 10 months in a row with no day off and then sometimes I have time to hang out on 6 different message boards.

Before this I worked as a financial advisor.

Thats a great combination....music, writing and finance!
  • Options
    rssesq wrote:
    I sue crooked, filthy, rotten, multi-national insurance companies for a living.

If your insured with Allstate, your in corrupt hands.

Nationwide is on Nationwide's side not yours.

Progressive is the worst of the worst.

Rock on!!
  • Options
    Labor and Delivery RN for 17 yrs along with teaching Prenatal classes.
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Male Prostitute

Fred Garvin??
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    LLL, aka The Breastfeeding Terrorists

I swear I've never bombed any breasts!

And I've only used mine for good!
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    gozzo5058 wrote:
    architect

Art Vandelay??? I thought you were in latex??
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    Art Vandelay??? I thought you were in latex??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8Mj-Fj5Vzo

"Varnsohn"

"Pennepacker"

"Vandalay"