2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    edgarcampedgarcamp Posts: 100
    My wife and I own a small gym in Palm Beach.
  • Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    i work for the ministry of social affairs and employment
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    i'm a Radiology Medical Transcriptionist for a level 1 trauma center/teaching hospital, but i work out of my house, which is ecofriendly, but can be isolating depending on what kind of mood i'm in :)
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    wow i have loads of different jobs hahahaha

1. a mother of 2 lovely kids (age 5, 10)
    2. run a Tree surgery business with huby, he climbs the trees I do the paper work.
    3. struggling artist, did my BA fine art at chelsea pre kids, just started picking it up again!
    4.Tribal Belly Dancer ~ performing only a handful of times a year but do get paid.
    5. Volentry work for La leace League an international Breastfeeding suport group.
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    I worked as a carer before I had a child. I would love to work somewhere higher up in the medical profession but I can't see it happening.
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Current--General Manager for a family owned foodservice company.

Dreamjob--Sportscaster(def have a face for radio) ;)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    currently at university studying history..hope to teach someday, or maybe be a drummer :-p
    'we were coming close to being on lunchboxes'- e.v 2000
  • Options
    I am an Essential Skills tutor at a homeless charity. I run workshops and plan courses designed to help homeless people improve their literacy through the arts, creativity and self-expression. It's a lot of fun.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    JamilyManJamilyMan Posts: 240
    1) Family man - husband and father of 2 (Very full time)
    2) Counselor for large EAP company (Full time)
    3) Cognitive Behavioral Therapist for Community Mental Health Center: working with individuals, couples, families and groups (Part time)
    4) Starting a Life Coaching/Executive Coaching/STPR Therapy private practice (part time)

In addition to the above, I coach my older child's soccer team, am involved in many groups and volunteer organizations, and am active in my community.
    For those who scoff at "Jamily" in my name... 9 years ago, when my first daughter was born there were jokes about whether my priority would be my family or PJ. I smiled and quipped "I am a JamilyMan." What was a family joke became a hated term among jammers. Didn't see that one coming!
  • Options
    PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    Another accountant here. Currently working on the CPA part. Taking 2 parts in November...wish me luck!!
  • Options
    HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    Teacher
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Options
    nooramnooram Posts: 389
    supervisor in the customer service area of a major regional blood supplier
    Seattle 8/91, MPLS 3/92, St Paul 8/92, Denver 6/95, Missoula 6/98, MPLS 6/98, Albuquerque 10/00, Seattle 12/02, St Paul 6/03, Thunder Bay 9/05, DC 5/06, St Paul x2 6/06, Vancouver (EV) 4/08, DC 6/08, Chicago x2 8/09, KC 5/10, MPLS (EV) 7/11, Chicago 7/13, St Paul 10/14, Santiago 11/15, Missoula 8/18, Denver 9/22, Saint Paul 8/23, Saint Paul 9/23
  • Options
    Male Prostitute
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,779
    I work in the education department of the American Red Cross, National Testing Laboratory.

Our labs are responsible for keeping the blood supply safe in this country.

And they do a damn fine job.

Hence my sig line . . .
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Land Shark

er

attorney
  • Options
    sliversliver Posts: 74
    i'm a unemployed electronic engineer. (looking for work everywhere in europe)
    Faithful, to you
  • Options
    Works Scheduler for Network Rail, I make sure the signals and stuff work.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Condom tester with Betty from accounts.
  • Options
    Majored in public relations and I am currently the sports editor/features writer/do-it-all for my hometown newspaper. Been doing it for just over six years now and have won several awards in the state press contest.

The work sucks sometimes, but my dream would be to one day start my own regional music magazine. So, if anyone wants to pony up the money for backing let me know!!
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    accounting manager. nerd!
  • Options
    I'm in the music industry. I work as an assistant to someone who produces material for someone that everyone has heard of- which means sometimes I get to do really cool stuff and sometimes I have to go to Target to buy tampons for girlfriends.
    I'm also a writer, and I publish a column in a medium-size syndicated newspaper. I just got an agent and am shopping around for a publisher right now. That should only take 10 years :)

Sometimes I'm busy as hell for 10 months in a row with no day off and then sometimes I have time to hang out on 6 different message boards.

Before this I worked as a financial advisor.
    "If you're looking for someone to pull you out of that ditch, you're out of luck."
  • Options
    started my own business, manufacturing biodiesel processors for the homeowner
    Ignore your rights and they'll go away!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to have fun." Benjamin Franklin

www.AllAmericanBiofuels.com
    Biodiesel: No War Required!
  • Options
    edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    Associate Director, Finance for CBS TV Stations
    specifically credit and collections - we collect all the ad receivables from the advertising agencies. more of a people job/client relations than a true numbers, finance job (which I had in the past and hated)

Dream job - besides being the personal manager for Pearl Jam :)
    Interior Decorator - specifically for children's rooms - baby thru teens.
  • Options
    PJSerfPJSerf Posts: 637
    Part of Financial Controllers Group for a Wall Street investment firm.
    "If you love someone, set them free... if someone loves you, don't fuck up" - EV
  • Options
    jaboodeyjaboodey Rochester, NH Posts: 90
    Currently working as a cubicle clown for an production office for Liberty Mutual by day. Volunterr Firefighter/EMT in small community in beautiful NH. Come to NH PJ! Previous life in NYC talk radio engineer/producer.

Dream job would be record store owner. I think.
    Rochester NY '94, E Rutherford NJ '98, MSG '98
    Jones Beach 2000, Mansfield 03, Camden 03, Hershey 03
    Boston VFC 04, Halifax 05
    Hartford 06, Boston 06, E Rutherford 06
    Mansfield I & II 08, Philly Spectrum -Halloween 09! Hartford '10
    Eddie -Boston 6/16/11, Worcester 2013, Amsterdam 6/16/14,
    Quebec City '16, Ottowa '16, Fenway Nights 1 & 2 2016
    London 1 2018, Fenway Nights 1 & 2 2018
    Got Id?
  • Options
    donniedonnie Posts: 15
    one of us is a "jack of all trades" for a local housing group and the other works with infants and toddlers with developmental delays
    *the lucky ones*
  • Options
    jck33jck33 Posts: 39
    Newspaper reporter.
  • Options
    Software Sales Executive in Silicon Valley
    We were but stones... Your light made us stars
  • Options
    gozzo5058gozzo5058 Posts: 611
    architect
    s

Montreal/98, Toronto/00'03'05'06x2, Brad Toronto/02, Buffalo/03, Kitchener/05, London/05, Hamilton/05, Late Show Taping/06, Cleveland/06, Pittsburgh/06, Bridge School Benefit Concert/06, Hartford/08, Mansfield 1/08, EV Montreal/08x2, EV Toronto/08x2...