Options

Occupation of Pearl Jam Fans

Comments

• Options
    owner of a bar and restaurant...still trying to get one member of pearl jam to perform...just once.
  • Options
    iamrockmusiciamrockmusic Orlando, FL Posts: 443
    I'm in sales, always have been.

Currently, I work for SAP, a large enterprise class software company headquartered in Germany.

This is not my dream job, but I am ok with it for now, as I have a lot of freedom, time-wise and financially.

Ideally, I'd have a career in travel or music, my two passions.
    Mesa 11/7/93 - Charlotte 10/4/96 - DC 6/14/98 - Raleigh 8/31/98 - Knoxville 9/6/98 - Columbia MD 9/18/98 - DC 9/19/98 - Columbia MD 9/4/00 - Phoenix 10/21/00 - Raleigh 4/15/03 - Phoenix 6/7/03 - Philadelphia 5/27&28/06 - DC 5/30/06 - Las Vegas 7/6/06 - San Diego 7/7/06 - LA 7/9&10/06 - Gorge 7/22&23/06 - Chicago 8/5/07 - PJ20 9/3&4/11 - Jacksonville 11/24/12 (EV) - Orlando 11/27/12 (EV) - Brooklyn 10/18&19/13 - Charlotte 10/30/13 - Memphis 10/14/14 - Ft Lauderdale 4/8/16 - Miami 4/9/16 - Jacksonville 4/13/16 - Hampton 4/18/16 - Chicago 8/20&22/16
  • Options
    I'm a carpenter-joiner- roofer, basically if its wood i do it! Best part is being able to listen to my music (PJ!) whenever i want and being able to wear a tour shirt everyday! if you see a guy with long hair, beard and PJ shirt on a roof anywhere in N.Ireland chances are its me!!!
  • Options
    jmcjcjmcjc Posts: 90
    high school math teacher. and i can honestly tell you that kids love music. they may not get to my class with a pen/pencil but they never forget their ipod

sacramento , 10/30/00
    - bridge schools-
    san francisco, 7/15/06
    (berkley #1 - 4/7/08)- Ed tour
    universal city, 2009
    (oakland #1- 7/11/11) -Ed tour
  • Options
    I'm an assistant vice president/risk management and compliance officer for a bank.
    "I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder
  • Options
    hguz73hguz73 Posts: 245
    Arquitect...Ten served as a frequent background on all the long nights during college years
  • Options
    Teacher/Therapist in a group home for individuals with autism.
    6/3/06 East Rutherford
    6/23/06 Pittsburgh
    6/19/08 Camden
    6/20/08 Camden
    6/22/08 DC
    6/25/08 MSG
    8/4/08 EV NYC
    8/5/08 EV NYC
    8/7/08 EV Newark
  • Options
    Musician/Promotions/Sales
    Maybe all I need is a shot in the arm....
  • Options
    worked for a large-everybody-knows-our-name-and-you're-just-a-number bank for 13 years. now i work for a small hometown bank.
  • Options
    Doodah972Doodah972 Posts: 146
    I am a student in high school...pretty fun i suppose...
    "I changed by not changing at all"
  • Options
    jcfranzjcfranz Posts: 168
    financial advisor
    It's easy to grin, When your ship comes in, And you've got the stock market beat. But the man worthwhile, Is the man who can smile, When his shorts are too tight in the seat
  • Options
    mfc17mfc17 Posts: 13
    crack dealer
    (home renovations is my front)
  • Options
    mdigenakis wrote:
    High School social studies Teacher. (finally!)

I cant WAIT until i can (finally) say the same thing!

I am a substitute teacher (Subbing in the same Middle and High school i went to five years ago;) )
    ...one semester of UNPAID student teaching away from getting my own high school English Classroom.

...and i just have to say, after touring the country, Canada, and Europe i have found that teaching is quite the common factor within Pearl Jam fans. We truly have picked the best band to follow.... San Diego 06, i felt like i could see all the teachers in that venue smiling proudly. Not to mention the countless amounts of PJ shows where Ed mentions teaching in one way or another....so cool.
  • Options
    I am a Certified Athletic Trainer working with high school athletes and teaching Health.
  • Options
    gotz idgotz id Posts: 125
    I'm a tech for AT&T.

You can all hate on me now ;)

too bad, because its really SBC under the cloak of att.
    I wish I was the 10Club holiday single, the one that never showed up...

• Options
    gotz idgotz id Posts: 125
    I cant WAIT until i can (finally) say the same thing!

I am a substitute teacher (Subbing in the same Middle and High school i went to five years ago;) )
    ...one semester of UNPAID student teaching away from getting my own high school English Classroom.

...and i just have to say, after touring the country, Canada, and Europe i have found that teaching is quite the common factor within Pearl Jam fans. We truly have picked the best band to follow.... San Diego 06, i felt like i could see all the teachers in that venue smiling proudly. Not to mention the countless amounts of PJ shows where Ed mentions teaching in one way or another....so cool.

I didn't know it yet, but maybe I should tell ed that you're my favorite teacher.
    I wish I was the 10Club holiday single, the one that never showed up...

• Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    IT technician. Well enough off to do what I want. Not well enough off to buy any place to live yet.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    medical transcriptionist, mother of 3 teens.
    Holding on, the light of night
    On my knees to rise and fix my broken soul
  • Options
    magikev wrote:
    I am a professional magician. No joke. Check out http://www.kevinvinermagic.com.

:D very cool :D

any physiotherapists in Adelaide? my shoulder's facked :eek:
    wah
  • Options
    gb__gb__ Posts: 6
    sales manager for an IT software support company
  • Options
    Evolution1 wrote:
    I have a bachelor's in biology but currently work as a radiation therapist at a community based cancer center, and it's something I truly enjoy. I love working with patients...it's a very rewarding job.

I'm also a therapist. And I agree its really fulfilling.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    edvedr13edvedr13 Posts: 241
    Free Range Photographer
    Joe
    "It's Evolution Baby"
    Montreal '00; Toronto '03; Montreal '03; Kitchener '05; London '05; Hamilton '05; Toronto '05; Toronto '06 x2; Boston '06; Toronto '08 x2 (Eddie)
  • Options
    edvedr13 wrote:
    Free Range Photographer

ever get to work with Jenna........oh PHOTOgrapher.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    minor league baseballer
  • Options
    bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    I work in Human Resources... with the Payroll/HR system

so no i can't get any of you a job

:)
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    carbon436 wrote:
    minor league baseballer

Cool job.

What team?

What position?
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:
    I work in Human Resources... with the Payroll/HR system

so no i can't get any of you a job

:)

Can you get me into the country??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    Assistant to the Regional Manager
    Dunder-Mifflin
    Scranton, PA
    "the people persons' paper people."

Seriously:
    Product manager for a financial services company in NYC

Dream job: working in the travel industry; writing, researching places around the world
  • Options
    ViggoViggo Posts: 274
    Nevermind
    It's okay, It's okay
    You don't have to run and hide away
    It's okay, it's okay
    I love you anyway
    2007: Pearl Jam concert in Düsseldorf (21. June)
    2007: Chris Cornell concert in Kristiansand (2. July)
    2007: The Who concert in Kristiansand (4. July)
  • Options
    Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    Security Coordinator for large corporation. Rotating 12 hour shifts can be nuts , but a week off every fourth week plus five weeks vacation, I've 20 years in, is great. Especially great when PJ is on the road.
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff