Tell me not to do it. The neighbor that is.

124»

Comments

• huh? That's NOT all he said... I disagreed with him on the playing it safe part but he's telling me I'm stupid and dramatic and blah blah blah! I'm willing to accept that you guys can think whatever the fuck you want as long as ya accept that I'm gonna think whatever way I want... and that an opinion can't be wrong! If he thinks that ALL women should be aware that they may be raped any second, fair enough, but he can't tell ME that I should be thinking like that :confused: .

And you wonder why I said you're being overdramatic???? :rolleyes: Wow. And for the record I never called you stupid. I said certain behaviors that someone can engage in would be stupid. I leave the personal attacks and 'fucks' and 'you don't know shit's to you.
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • Sorry but not everyone has to agree with you and not every thread has to be about you.
    leaving the personal attacks aside yeh?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • And you wonder why I said you're being overdramatic???? :rolleyes: Wow. And for the record I never called you stupid. I said certain behaviors that someone can engage in would be stupid. I leave the personal attacks and 'fucks' and 'you don't know shit's to you.
    well if you call something stupid after I say I do it... isn't that calling me stupid? And yes, I do wonder why you said I'm being overdramatic :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i say 'do it' :confused:

i must admit i have no fucking idea what this thread is about :D i only read the first post.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    well if you call something stupid after I say I do it... isn't that calling me stupid? And yes, I do wonder why you said I'm being overdramatic :confused:

I don't think that is calling you stupid.
  • leaving the personal attacks aside yeh?

"Not everyone has to agree with you" - Sorry, not a personal attack.

"Not every thread is about you" - Sorry, not a personal attack.

If you think either of those is a personal attack on the level of name calling and profanity, then there is no rationality left in this discussion.
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Rygar wrote:
    I don't think that is calling you stupid.

I don't think it is either, but again she's making it about her, not the comment ;)..She would consider this a personal attack as well. I guess we all have our own definition of 'personal attack.'
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
    "Not everyone has to agree with you" - Sorry, not a personal attack.

If you think either of those is a personal attack on the level of name calling and profanity, then there is no rationality left in this discussion.

Just you wait, she'll come up with something that makes sense only to her :)..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • ajedigeckoajedigecko Posts: 2,430
    not yet......give it time.

almost forgot..................sex is over-rated. i like it alot, but still over-rated.
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • well if you call something stupid after I say I do it... isn't that calling me stupid? And yes, I do wonder why you said I'm being overdramatic :confused:

I say you are being overdramatic because you assume (see your own quote) that everything everyone says in every thread that you are a part of is about you. It's not. That is being overdramatic. I know I'm not the only one who has said this and not the only one who thinks this. I don't want to put you down and I don't want to argue. It's just extremely frustrating when anytime I or anyone else tries to make a point, it ends up being about you! lol
    ajedigecko wrote:
    sex is over-rated. i like it alot, but still over-rated.

The fuck it is..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • "Not everyone has to agree with you" - Sorry, not a personal attack.

did I say on what level? You're just getting petty now. You know as well as I do that to say 'not every thread is about you' implies that I believe they should be!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • I say you are being overdramatic because you assume (see your own quote) that everything everyone says in every thread that you are a part of is about you. It's not. That is being overdramatic. I know I'm not the only one who has said this and not the only one who thinks this. I don't want to put you down and I don't want to argue. It's just extremely frustrating when anytime I or anyone else tries to make a point, it ends up being about you! lol
    :confused: yes I know you're not the only one who thinks it nor are you the only one who have said it. If I do it in EVERY thread and it pisses you off so much why don't you put me on ignore then? I don't assume what everyone said in every thread is about me... don't be ridiculous. You're putting words in my mouth to make me seem overdramatic. And if you don't wanna put me down or argue, why ARE you?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • :confused: yes I know you're not the only one who thinks it nor are you the only one who have said it. If I do it in EVERY thread and it pisses you off so much why don't you put me on ignore then? I don't assume what everyone said in every thread is about me... don't be ridiculous. You're putting words in my mouth to make me seem overdramatic. And if you don't wanna put me down or argue, why ARE you?

I don't know, I give. You're exhausting. :D
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    So are you still with the "nice guy" OP? Did you end up doing your neighbor? :corn: