Tell me not to do it. The neighbor that is.

SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,441
edited October 2023 in All Encompassing Trip
Post edited by Spunkie on

Comments

• How long have you known your neighbor ?

I wish i was your neighbor before I got married...shoot a little hoops and into the bedroom ;)
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,441
    lol

A week. One LONG week.
  • If you're not that serious with the guy you are dating I guess it would be OK ?

Have you been monogamous with him ?

A week is a short time, plus you're neighbors might get tricky kind of like a co-worker

edited October 2023
  • I think you should bang the dude. Seeing a guy once a week isn't a relationship it's an appointment. If you find a guy attractive and you want to bang him.....DO IT. Wants wrong with doing something that feels great and is fun?
    There's no I in team, but there's me.

"0035 EVENFLOW PSYCHOS

"I'm George Bush and my son's an asshole" 08/03/2000

Don't stop wen you're tired, stop when you're done
  • tish wrote:
    I have been seeing a nice guy once a week for over a month now.
    But I answered my door to my neighbor, with whom I met at the gym, then shot some hoops with and again I'm in agony for not going to bed with him. GRRRR...
    Please, someone, tell me not to do the neighbor.

its funny how I can't really tell if you are a guy or a girl for sure by reading this....but either way..... no, just be friends
  • reditalian wrote:
    I think you should bang the dude. Seeing a guy once a week isn't a relationship it's an appointment. If you find a guy attractive and you want to bang him.....DO IT. Wants wrong with doing something that feels great and is fun?
    :) I agree... do the neighbour... do him!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    :) I agree... do the neighbour... do him!

hahahaha, helen, you beat me, tish....get him.....;)
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • I did my neighbor...

sorry no help here..
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • I once did my neighbour. And her twenty year old daughter. Not at the same time, unfortunately.
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    tish wrote:
    But I answered my door to my neighbor, with whom I met at the gym, then shot some hoops with and again I'm in agony for not going to bed with him. GRRRR...

i will never tell someone not to get laid. sorry. if he's your neighbor, you could always just go over there in the middle of the night with nothing on.
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    tish wrote:
    Well, it would be okay at this point. No serious talks yet.

I'd just have to wonder why bother with the nice guy. I suppose I could let him know once a week is not enough for me.

Edit: I'm going to sleep. Phew! Thanks Phantom for your rationale.

i feel you on that one.
  • why not do both?
  • why not do both?
    cos that would just be wrong :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • cos that would just be wrong :)

Only if they find out ;)

No really, I don't think it's a good idea to sleeping with two people at once, if not from an ethical standpoint, then from a public health standpoint. People have germs. But Tish, if you like the neighbor better, why not call it quits with Mr. Once-A-Week and get in with the neighbor?
  • Only if they find out ;)

No really, I don't think it's a good idea to sleeping with two people at once, if not from an ethical standpoint, then from a public health standpoint. People have germs. But Tish, if you like the neighbor better, why not call it quits with Mr. Once-A-Week and get in with the neighbor?
    :) I think everyone's going for this choice Tish... cos it was your words that made us think that's the better option... so it must be what you, consciously or subconsciously believe to be the better option :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    move to my neighborhood and i'll say hell yes!! ;):D:D
  • follow nike's advice on this one..
    Mansfield II: # 23, since '03

routine was the theme..

there aint gonna be any middle any more
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Why do our opinions matter? Just "do" what's right for you ;)
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
    Thanks soul-singing.

I'll see him at the gym tonight. And well, if the animal attraction is still there, the next time he knocks on my door and I'm wearing only socks, I'll let him in.

Edit: Scratch that. Made a date with the six weeker. Think I'm gonna give him a fair chance. Next time I'm thinking of screwing around, I know where not to go!
  • tish wrote:

Go for it! I did my neighbor when I was 19, she was 32.
    I'll be back
    edited October 2023
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    tish wrote:
    I'm telling you guys that I am seeing a nice guy, but tempted by a neigbor I barely know and you all think I should go for it. I came begging for a lecture to be good, cuz it's hard to see through my raging hormones. And I was encouraged.

Yikes!

Anyhow, thanks for listening through last night. Chatting here helped me keep it clean.

dirty is more fun than clean.:D
  • tish wrote:
    I'm telling you guys that I am seeing a nice guy, but tempted by a neigbor I barely know and you all think I should go for it. I came begging for a lecture to be good, cuz it's hard to see through my raging hormones. And I was encouraged.

Yikes!

Anyhow, thanks for listening through last night. Chatting here helped me keep it clean.

I wouldn't drop a nice guy just because you lust after some other guy. :) It wouldn't do anyone any favours in the long run. IMO
  • tish wrote:

Yikes!

I say go for it because I would love to be that guy! To go to my neighbors and her be naked and jump me .....WOW. THATS THE DREAM! watch him be gay...ha ha. I hope he is.
    I'll be back
    Ya. He is really nice. A chemical engineer studying for his Ph.D. He's a bit younger than me, and ALOT greener. I'm beginning to like him. He's cute and funny. And did I mention a bit younger than me - READ: good in bed :)

The neighbor, whom I've met three times, I don't know anything about. He's alright looking, plays the guitar and sings. Perhaps to a long distance girlfriend his roommate mentioned? So that is a no go.

At night, when I'm alone all the time and lonely and vulnerable, well that's just too bloody bad. I guess I can't have it all in my time. It takes time.

And Jesus, when I hit a high testosterone day, well, I'll just have to call Mr. Nice guy and let him know where I'm at. I'm sure he won't be too put out ;)
  • AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,560
    tish wrote:

Yikes!

I thought you wanted to be talked out of it. But I'd end up saying something to degrade the severity of the whole situation and render all of life pointless. So I kept my mouth shut.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
    I did want to be talked out of it. I talked my way through it. Thanks.
  • tish wrote:
    I did want to be talked out of it. I talked my way through it. Thanks.

Score One for the NICE guy !

:D

edited October 2023