Options

The Official Philadelphia Flyers Thread

Comments

• Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Not too much demand for the next game yet, huh? StubHub is basically the same as face value.

it's Jersey

Nah, I meant the next Flyers home game. My fault.

:lol::lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,659
    81 wrote:

i dunno....just took a peak at stub hub and if those prices are near face i can see why they aren't going for much more. ouch.

Yeah, face value is a shit load, with fees.

http://ev15.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerc ... POIND&cgc=

Plenty available. Was going to scoop some up and Stub Hub them but no money to be made as of now.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    81 wrote:

i dunno....just took a peak at stub hub and if those prices are near face i can see why they aren't going for much more. ouch.

Yeah, face value is a shit load, with fees.

http://ev15.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerc ... POIND&cgc=

Plenty available. Was going to scoop some up and Stub Hub them but no money to be made as of now.

they sure break shit down...with every row in the upper level being priced different.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    fifefife Posts: 3,327
    Here is hoping for a better game. Ilya played well and hopefully plays well tonight. have to pick up our place as we have not played a good 60 minutes yet in this round.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i wonder if neily watched all of last nights ranger game.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    your turn..... i need a rest
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,755

Made it almost to end of 2nd OT - that was a great game.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18;
    Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22; Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,296

are the rangers aware that you are allowed to score more than 2 goals? great game though. made it to almost end of 2nd also. caps had so much pressure but couldn't finish. ovechin had that one great chance in OT that be blew.

like the flyers about 3-1 tonight. lavy gets them back on track and they take hold of the series again.
  • Options
    pjhawks wrote:

are the rangers aware that you are allowed to score more than 2 goals? great game though. made it to almost end of 2nd also. caps had so much pressure but couldn't finish. ovechin had that one great chance in OT that be blew.

like the flyers about 3-1 tonight. lavy gets them back on track and they take hold of the series again.

seemed like the Caps dominated the first OT, and then in the second it started to turn towards the Rangers, and then the 3rd was dominated by the rangers. both teams had prime chances thru out. both teams hit posts and legs and missed wide open nets.

i really enjoy those crazy long games. lots of fun.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    pjhawks wrote:

you do understand their are goalies who actually make saves?
  • Options
    there are also players that can put the puck on net vs. consitantly hitting glass or boards
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,296
    pjhawks wrote:

i am a flyers fan so uh no i don't understant that concept :D and i still think Holtby is shaky. surprised he hasn't cracked fully yet.
  • Options

Funny because Bryz was pretty brilliant the other night. He will probably be terrible tonight and we'll win 5-4.
    :lol:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18;

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Gotta bring back the pressure tonight. LaviSmash.gif
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    Kovalchuk says he can play.

And the ice should be terrible, especially after a Bruce show last night in Newark.

I like our chances. 8-)

• Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    Kovalchuk says he can play.

And the ice should be terrible, especially after a Bruce show last night in Newark.

I like our chances. 8-)

You have been better with predictions than I have. I didn't see that shitburger coming in game 2 at all.

they need to have more energy and they need to have a better gameplan. Brodeur;s ability to handle the puck makes him like a 6th skater out there. They cannot dump the puck in near the net. gotta be soft dump ins to the corners so they can get their forcheck going.

Still confident they win in 5 or 6 games. Hopefully game 2 was just a blip on the radar...a wake up call that they can't just show up and win games. That early goal they scored may have actually hurt them.

Bryz was good, but that third goal was pretty soft. He certainly wasn't the reason that they lost, but he's gotta stop letting in those softies (I like to call them carters)

I think they win tonight, but I'm done with predictions since I suck at them in hockey
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    I think they win tonight, but I'm done with predictions since I suck at them in hockey

Just hockey? :lol:

We'll win 5-4 - Bryz struggles but Briere has a big rebound game. He was horrendous defensively on Tuesday. The one play he was a spectator in the Flyers slot. It's gonna be interesting, but we'll take it.

• Options
    The Fixer wrote:

Just hockey? :lol:

We'll win 5-4 - Bryz struggles but Briere has a big rebound game. He was horrendous defensively on Tuesday. The one play he was a spectator in the Flyers slot. It's gonna be interesting, but we'll take it.

Yeah. I am money in the other sports. especially baseball and cfb

these hockey playoffs have been bizarre

apparently springsteen played newark last night so the ice is all jacked up. theory that the devils want it like that to slow the flyers down
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,259
    DOOP! Go Flyers! WOn't be watching the game though cause i'll be at the Shins show.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    Ummm.....can't spend the entire game in the defensive zone :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Working late have to listen online

:x
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    Just visualize period two of game 2. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    grossman has been awful in this series. he may have come back from the concussion too soon

same as last game...good start, then crap

laviolette needs to make some adjustments. devils are possessing the puck wayyy too much
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Just visualize period two of game 2. :fp:

Yeah, thats what they're saying on the radio no effort again

Gonna get ugly quick if they dont wake up

Coots is hurt ? Wasn't on the bench

• Options
    Didn't see anybody get hurt :?:

Lines seem to be getting juggled a little tho.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    They said coots was cut
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    They said coots was cut

Geez during the playoffs..couldnt they wait until the off season ?

• Options
    81 wrote:
    They said coots was cut

haha

they are buzzin now. lavy is so good with his in-game adjustments. beast
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:
    They said coots was cut

haha

they are buzzin now. lavy is so good with his in-game adjustments. beast

This is friggin torture listening

• Options
    Coots will not return according to twitter