The Official Philadelphia Flyers Thread

Comments

• Shelley 10 games !!

5 pre-season and 5 regular season
    :lol:

what a tool
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • I like the other kid they have as an enforcer Sestito..younger and a overall better player

6'5" 228lbs ;)

Maybe Shelley can be suspended for the year

:roll:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    81 wrote:

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

at least he has a good attitude about it

of course if philly fans did that to an opposing team's player, it would get all kinds of headlines. instead, it's on this local blog. figures.
    www.myspace.com
  • 81 wrote:

of course if philly fans did that to an opposing team's player, it would get all kinds of headlines. instead, it's on this local blog. figures.

No doubt.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,431
    81 wrote:

story has gone national now. interesting that comcast-spectacor runs the arena. i imagine they will find this guy.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nhl/story/2 ... k3%7C98220

http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/70072 ... e-simmonds
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    yeah i was dragging this in here

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/inqf ... ayers.html

first the fires in Vancouver and now this?

whats happening in Canada man?
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Bathgate66 wrote:
    yeah i was dragging this in here

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/inqf ... ayers.html

first the fires in Vancouver and now this?

whats happening in Canada man?

Yea I thought we were the country of the Tea Bags. :?
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    From the Phillies...

Thank you for your support as a Phillies season ticket holder. As you may be aware, the National Hockey League (NHL) has announced that the 2012 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic will be held at Citizens Bank Park on Monday, January 2, 2012 at 1 p.m. ET when the Philadelphia Flyers will take on the New York Rangers.
    Full details »

We are proud that the NHL has chosen the City of Philadelphia and Citizens Bank Park as the venue for the annual Winter Classic matchup. While Citizens Bank Park is the venue for the Winter Classic, the NHL will be handling all aspects of the event itself. As we receive additional information on the Winter Classic from the NHL, we will continue to keep our fans informed and up to date.

Information on the potential of a ticket opportunity drawing for current Phillies season ticket holders would be sent out at a later date. The number of tickets available for a potential ticket opportunity is yet to be determined, but will be extremely limited. As a reminder, the Winter Classic is a NHL event.

In addition to the Winter Classic game on January 2, Citizens Bank Park will also play host to two other hockey games:
    • Flyers vs. Rangers Alumni Game on Saturday, December 31.
    • Adirondack Phantoms (Flyers AHL affiliate) vs. Hershey Bears (Colorado Avalanche AHL affiliate) game on Friday, January 6.

We are hopeful to offer a limited pre-sale ticket opportunity for the December 31 Alumni game and January 6 Phantoms/Bears game. More information will follow after the conclusion of baseball's postseason.

For future information, please visit phillies.com/winterclassic. Once again, thank you for your support of the Phillies.

Best regards,
  • we're getting a chance at ticks also 8-)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • boom..1-0 bitches
  • expect another suspension..you cats are dirty

fight night tonight
    boom..1-0 bitches

haha. jagr is still a beast

nice to see the rangers score 3 goals in a game. did that happen at all last year?
  • The Fixer wrote:
    From the Phillies...

Thank you for your support as a Phillies season ticket holder. As you may be aware, the National Hockey League (NHL) has announced that the 2012 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic will be held at Citizens Bank Park on Monday, January 2, 2012 at 1 p.m. ET when the Philadelphia Flyers will take on the New York Rangers.
    Full details »

We are proud that the NHL has chosen the City of Philadelphia and Citizens Bank Park as the venue for the annual Winter Classic matchup. While Citizens Bank Park is the venue for the Winter Classic, the NHL will be handling all aspects of the event itself. As we receive additional information on the Winter Classic from the NHL, we will continue to keep our fans informed and up to date.

Information on the potential of a ticket opportunity drawing for current Phillies season ticket holders would be sent out at a later date. The number of tickets available for a potential ticket opportunity is yet to be determined, but will be extremely limited. As a reminder, the Winter Classic is a NHL event.

In addition to the Winter Classic game on January 2, Citizens Bank Park will also play host to two other hockey games:
    • Flyers vs. Rangers Alumni Game on Saturday, December 31.
    • Adirondack Phantoms (Flyers AHL affiliate) vs. Hershey Bears (Colorado Avalanche AHL affiliate) game on Friday, January 6.

We are hopeful to offer a limited pre-sale ticket opportunity for the December 31 Alumni game and January 6 Phantoms/Bears game. More information will follow after the conclusion of baseball's postseason.

For future information, please visit phillies.com/winterclassic. Once again, thank you for your support of the Phillies.

Best regards,

Got this as well. But I won't be holding my breath.

I will get in there one way or another though.
    coutourier is a big bitch. all limbs...kinda looks like primeau in that way
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Harry has some wheels
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Nice to have a guy wearing 17 that doesn't pee sitting down
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Do you have a goalie yet...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Nice to see the flyers get some empty net practice to finish up the game
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The Fixer wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • good preseason game tonight...

awesome about everyone having a chance at the winter classic
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    lukin2006 wrote:

• rival. wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:

until the playoffs...then they have 7 :lol:
  • The Fixer wrote:

you're gonna love that dude

• Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    October 6th yet????

Dare I say it that the PP may actually be a weapon this year!!

Way too early but Jagr has been great

October 6th yet????

Looking forward to this season. Gonna have to watch the first few games with a roster sheet. Any rumored line combinations?
    The Fixer wrote:
    October 6th yet????

Looking forward to this season. Gonna have to watch the first few games with a roster sheet. Any rumored line combinations?
    JAGR-GIROUX-LITTLE DANNY
    :D

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    sign avery
    TSN'S Bob McKenzie picking Matt Read to win the Calder

:thumbup:

The Fixer wrote:
    October 6th yet????

JAGR-GIROUX-LITTLE DANNY
    :D

Seriously?? Thought for sure briere would be in the middle since carter/richards are gone.

I've only seen part of one preseason game. I'm so far behind with flyers news