Bad Kissers

Comments

• I'm a Harmless_little_fuck, not a harmless_little_bunny... FUCK... y'know, the kind that you want slow and relaxed on a Sunday morning, but only after he's brushed his teeth.

Oh I do, oh I do :D:D
  • tish wrote:
    Well, last week, I would have been game. Unfortunately I am bethrothed to Dexter.

Dexter? No one comes close to Jeffery Ament!

:cool: <
    That's Jeff

(Carry on). ;)

:D
  • LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    I'm a Harmless_little_fuck, not a harmless_little_bunny... FUCK... y'know, the kind that you want slow and relaxed on a Sunday morning, but only after he's brushed his teeth.

sigh...the best...
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Linda wrote:
    sigh...the best...

Well they do call me Don Juan. Well, they don't, but I do... when I'm drinking.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    Well they do call me Don Juan. Well, they don't, but I do... when I'm drinking.

go and brush your teeth..
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,436
    Dexter? No one comes close to Jeffery Ament!

:cool: <
    That's Jeff

(Carry on). ;)

:D

Uh, you looking to get a tongue bashing again? He's mine. Fair and square. Now back off, b***tch! :)
  • Linda wrote:
    go and brush your teeth..

Holy fuck

:eek:

I've never found that phrase such a turn on.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    xscorcho wrote:
    can i go? i also love cinque terre :D

Sure! The more the merrier! It is a great place, isn't it? :D
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    Ahhh, the joys of kissing!! :)
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    I was out at a concert and my mate hooked up wit this chick, a couple of weeks later we all went out ehn she hooked up with another one of my mates, about half an hour later i was hooking up with her then my mate hooked up with her agian. At the end of the night she came up to me and said i was a much better kisser then all of my friends. So i make sure my mates no all about it, but on reflection she sounds like a slut :eek:
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
    pjfan31 wrote:
    I was out at a concert and my mate hooked up wit this chick, a couple of weeks later we all went out ehn she hooked up with another one of my mates, about half an hour later i was hooking up with her then my mate hooked up with her agian. At the end of the night she came up to me and said i was a much better kisser then all of my friends. So i make sure my mates no all about it, but on reflection she sounds like a slut :eek:

lol...awww...that's mean! :mad:

:p but funny. I'm sure she said that to each of your friends ;)
    lol...awww...that's mean! :mad:

:p but funny. I'm sure she said that to each of your friends ;)

Nah, she didnt, but ive been told it from other chicks. But sadly it has been a lean opatch for me, in a bit of a drought :( hopefully the drought will break soon, R u Female;)? jst kiddin, as long as u have a heartbeat, kidin again, im not that low
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
    pjfan31 wrote:
    Nah, she didnt, but ive been told it from other chicks. But sadly it has been a lean opatch for me, in a bit of a drought :( hopefully the drought will break soon, R u Female;)? jst kiddin, as long as u have a heartbeat, kidin again, im not that low

HAHA!!! :p Yes I'm female. :cool: :p

Well hopefully your dry spell will break soon; although if you are as good as you say you are that shouldn't be too long haha
    HAHA!!! :p Yes I'm female. :cool: :p

Well hopefully your dry spell will break soon; although if you are as good as you say you are that shouldn't be too long haha

Alright tell me where u live and u can find out :p ha ha. Fingers crosse, i kniow it wont be tonight goin out for my mums bday, who knows the waitress might be a good sort.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
    pjfan31 wrote:
    Alright tell me where u live and u can find out :p ha ha. Fingers crosse, i kniow it wont be tonight goin out for my mums bday, who knows the waitress might be a good sort.

Yep, and instead of a tip you can leave your mobile number...:cool: classy! ;)
    Yep, and instead of a tip you can leave your mobile number...:cool: classy! ;)

Ah i like ur style, and when she says r u ready to order i will say "R u on the menu?" and i expect her to giggle like the girl on the simpsons, u know when they say "do u come with the car?" the girl goes "Oh u hehehehe"

Anyway im hardly going to pick up with my mum next to me, i better find something nice to wear, just in case
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
    pjfan31 wrote:
    Ah i like ur style, and when she says r u ready to order i will say "R u on the menu?" and i expect her to giggle like the girl on the simpsons, u know when they say "do u come with the car?" the girl goes "Oh u hehehehe"

Anyway im hardly going to pick up with my mum next to me, i better find something nice to wear, just in case

I like that!!
    "What a stupid lamb."
    pjfan31 wrote:

Well, when your mum steps away to the ladies, make your move, slick. :cool:
    Well, when your mum steps away to the ladies, make your move, slick. :cool:

Yeh but I will also have to battle with 3 older sisters, an aunty 2 uncles a father a brother in law an uncles girlfried, i think that is all, and my 3 older sisters laugh like school girls everytime i talk to a girl.

And when she says "Anything for dessert?" I will say hmmm well i do have a sweet tooth and something has takenn my fancy ;)
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
    pjfan31 wrote:
    Yeh but I will also have to battle with 3 older sisters, an aunty 2 uncles a father a brother in law an uncles girlfried, i think that is all, and my 3 older sisters laugh like school girls everytime i talk to a girl.

And when she says "Anything for dessert?" I will say hmmm well i do have a sweet tooth and something has takenn my fancy ;)

haha! Nice! :D I like that. ;) just the right amount of cheese but done with flair :p heehee
    haha! Nice! :D I like that. ;) just the right amount of cheese but done with flair :p heehee

Good characteristics of cheese are smooth with just the right amount of bite. Anyway smooth is my middle name cough cough. Tell me the best pick up line u have ever heard?
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    ewww...do you still kiss like that? :p
    well, I should like to think not but I have urges every sunday morning to jump on my girlfriend and lick her. In the beginning I allowed this pleasure(it really is) to dominate me but one time she became frenzied with anger and punched me so now I have to try hard to be a more conventional boyfriend. Also, we spend time apart so she could decide to abort me, that would be catastrophic! With the kissing: like usually we only proper snog when we are gonna...y'know, or during......y'know and during the latter she sometimes laughs so I do revert to slobber-mode on occasions.

Some of you's are not being fully truthful when you attach such importance to the kiss, if you like somebody enough to kiss them surely there must be some redemption if they are awkward in the act. yeah, you just attach some romantic connations to the kiss, it is the pre-cursor to things moving on and you like to pinpoint a moment in your mind when John-Boy McDougal became yaa man. or something like that.
    lol

you like to lick huh?
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    lol

you like to lick huh?

Why, yes I do. :D
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Oh man... In Hiding 79... Sigh...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    Yep, bad kissing can pretty much put an end to anything else happening.
    I lost a bet...
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632

k

:think:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

my friend used to call them: "overeager for beaver" kissers... :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    chadwick has entered the building & rewritten history with his mouth
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    RKCNDY wrote:

my friend used to call them: "overeager for beaver" kissers... :lol:
    :lol:
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes