Bad Kissers

Comments

• vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    i once had a random hottie come up to me after a nightclub had shut and lay one long one on me not having even spoken a word, then she was gone.... she was a very good kisser.... maybe she'd had practice with 52 blokes that night ;) hehe
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    vital5 wrote:
    i once had a random hottie come up to me after a nightclub had shut and lay one long one on me not having even spoken a word, then she was gone.... she was a very good kisser.... maybe she'd had practice with 52 blokes that night ;) hehe

Yeah probably. Just think of all the germs you received. :p
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    vital5 wrote:
    anyways... I'd have to say i'm an alright kisser... I can't deny it... sorry!! :eek:

<edit> okay okay... alright was an understatement ;)

SURE you are ;):p
    vital5 wrote:
    poor you :p.... anyways... can i watch? LOL

Haha, I'm okay with it as long as STB is :p
    vital5 wrote:

hmm...did you used to have blond hair? And did we "meet" at a bar in Cinque Terra, Italy a couple summers ago?
  • Haha, I'm okay with it as long as STB is :p

Well I have to see a pic of him first :p

Don't you love the Cinque Terre, Jen?!!! I would go back in a heart beat :D
    E.K wrote:
    Yeah probably. Just think of all the germs you received. :p
    well worth it... :p

OMFG!!! I LOVE that place!!!! Let's go! Oh, it was so great, swimming, the scenery, the nightlife ;) (well there were only like 2 places for nightlife but they were FUN)

Oh, he is a hot version of Simon Cowell :p;) hahaha

Um.... Why do you need a picture? i'd just be watching *stares*

Cinque Terra... Sounds like the place in the movie I saw last night.... 'The Heartbreak Kid'

and No jen.. i didnt have blonde hair.... heh... but if i did you'd be a crap kisser anyway ;)
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    I just love french kissing! It's a major turn on, especially if it is nice and soft and slow! It drives me crazy..

I love it when my man takes my face in his hands and kisses me with such passion!! WOW..:)
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
    vital5 wrote:

Cinque Terra... Sounds like the place in the movie I saw last night.... 'The Heartbreak Kid'

and No jen.. i didnt have blonde hair.... heh... but if i did you'd be a crap kisser anyway ;)

:mad:

I'm a damn good kisser wigga! I'd knock your socks off! ;):p

The Heartbreak Kid?? That sounds like a lame chickflick movie :p
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I just love french kissing! It's a major turn on, especially if it is nice and soft and slow! It drives me crazy..

I love it when my man takes my face in his hands and kisses me with such passion!! WOW..:)

Yep, no other way. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
    :mad:

I'm a damn good kisser wigga! I'd knock your socks off! ;):p

The Heartbreak Kid?? That sounds like a lame chickflick movie :p
    I guess it was a Rom. Com. uh oh.... anyways ... forget socks.. would it knock my boxers off? LOL
  • vital5 wrote:

Ouch... now I have been rejected :(

It is a a great place!!!
    vital5 wrote:
    I guess it was a Rom. Com. uh oh.... anyways ... forget socks.. would it knock my boxers off? LOL

haha! you watched a chick flick! :p

YEP it would knock your boxers off :p;) hahaha
  • OMFG!!! I LOVE that place!!!! Let's go! Oh, it was so great, swimming, the scenery, the nightlife ;) (well there were only like 2 places for nightlife but they were FUN)

We have a lot of places to go :p I loved swimming there. You can see my pics on the good, old FB! It was truly great :D

Simon Cowell :eek: :confused:
    We have a lot of places to go I loved swimming there. You can see my pics on the good, old FB! It was truly great

Simon Cowell :eek: :confused:

I haven't seen those! I'll have to have a look. :D

haha, ohhhh SIMON...wonder if he's as brutally honest as the real Simon :p

"You are, quite possibly, the worst kisser in the world. You are NOT going to Hollywood." :p
  • I haven't seen those! I'll have to have a look. :D

haha, ohhhh SIMON...wonder if he's as brutally honest as the real Simon :p

"You are, quite possibly, the worst kisser in the world. You are NOT going to Hollywood." :p

How bad would that be??? :eek: :o

"NO KISSES FOR YOU"
    haha! you watched a chick flick! :p

YEP it would knock your boxers off :p;) hahaha
    i'm only human ;)

I forgot to add that I not only get turned on by it, it totally relaxes me!! :)
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • xscorchoxscorcho Posts: 409
    OMFG!!! I LOVE that place!!!! Let's go! Oh, it was so great, swimming, the scenery, the nightlife ;) (well there were only like 2 places for nightlife but they were FUN)
    can i go? i also love cinque terre :D
  • LindaLinda Posts: 1,656

liplock for me, i love it....
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • I am not a bad kisser.. I'll prove it if anyone's game.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
    I am not a bad kisser.. I'll prove it if anyone's game.

lol

hahaha
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,436
    Well, last week, I would have been game. Unfortunately I am bethrothed to Dexter.
  • xscorcho wrote:
    can i go? i also love cinque terre :D

But of course!! :)
  • tish wrote:
    Well, last week, I would have been game. Unfortunately I am bethrothed to Dexter.

Where is he? Le'me at 'em. I'll pump his guts full of lead.

You don't mean Dexter as in the serial killer in the tv show?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• I am not a bad kisser.. I'll prove it if anyone's game.

I am starting to think you may not be so harmless ;)
  • I am starting to think you may not be so harmless ;)

I'm a Harmless_little_fuck, not a harmless_little_bunny... FUCK... y'know, the kind that you want slow and relaxed on a Sunday morning, but only after he's brushed his teeth.