Bad Kissers

Comments

• I dont think so but maybe.....I know my dog is though, the little bastard always gives too much tongue.
    :p
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • I'll never forget the first kiss with my last boyfriend. Oh my god, it was awful! :o I should have just gotten out of the car right then and never looked back...lol! He improved a bit, over time, but never really got "good".

My husband is a great kisser. :D

Now you talk shit about me ?? ;)

:D
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    kissing rocks.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    a bad kisser is a deal breaker for me...i just can't get over it. i just really enjoy making out...it's all about chemistry :)
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • that still depresses me ;)

lol...

You gotta get out of there, dude. :D
  • Now you talk shit about me ?? ;)

lol! :D
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Hmmmmmm. Kissing.....

Who doesn't think the world would be a better place if there was a lot more kissing...?

A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    Uh?

I've been told before that I 'slobber like a dog'. Another girl pushed me in the chest mid-snog to get me away, said I needed to relax, I'd already got her phone number and when I rang she said she hadnt expected me to call. Wonder why eh? Still....in both instances I claimed the goods, innate natural charms minus saliva won them over. Actually I think it was more a case of youth, alcohol and different sized mouths.
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    elmer wrote:
    Uh?

I've been told before that I 'slobber like a dog'. Another girl pushed me in the chest mid-snog to get me away, said I needed to relax, I'd already got her phone number and when I rang she said she hadnt expected me to call. Wonder why eh? Still....in both instances I claimed the goods, innate natural charms minus saliva won them over. Actually I think it was more a case of youth, alcohol and different sized mouths.

ewww...do you still kiss like that? :p
  • bad kisser = deal breaker. a kiss says so much, means so much, is a prelude to all else. i've had a few bad kisses, but never more than one occasion with each bad kisser. ;) i've had a few eh kissers....who got more time b/c there was at least some 'spark' there.....and some improved, some didn't.....not with one now. i LOVE kissing, so yea.....vwry important baramoter to the physical relationship imho....and jiust too damn fun to be with someone so-so. i'll also go so far as to say when kissing loses its appeal and/or frequency, yikes! time to wake the relationship up b/c it's on 'autopilot' and better to pay attention now before it completely derails. kissing is simply the gateway to everything to me. :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• mouth size matters. small mouthed girls like it way different. You have to be able to adapt. Most women in my past had average to large mouths, not my current girlfriend.

Had to relearn everything, I really like it now, but I really bombed the first couple of kisses going my usual old way.
    9/7/98, 8/3/00, 9/4/00, 4/15/03, 7/1/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13.
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    mouth size matters. small mouthed girls like it way different. You have to be able to adapt. Most women in my past had average to large mouths, not my current girlfriend.

Had to relearn everything, I really like it now, but I really bombed the first couple of kisses going my usual old way.

I don't think I know any women who don't have a big mouth....
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    I once kissed a girl who wouldn't open her teeth. Open mouth but almost entirely closed teeth. Wierdest thing ever. Then they'd open for a sec, so I went for it a bit more. That snapped shut so fast I nearly had my fucking tongue bitten off. I went home alone that night by choice.
    Another night out I saw I guy I know scoring the same girl (all from the same locality), he quickly abandoned her. Chattin to him later I found out he experienced the exact same thing.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    I've only had one bad kisser in my life...she nipped like a frickin poodle...not a sexy little nibble on your lip...like a pinch-bite, fackin hurt!
    also....you can manipulate a person's technique to some extent...
  • Rygar wrote:
    I don't think I know any women who don't have a big mouth....

:eek:
  • holtzholtz Posts: 509
    I once kissed a girl who wouldn't open her teeth. Open mouth but almost entirely closed teeth. Wierdest thing ever. Then they'd open for a sec, so I went for it a bit more. That snapped shut so fast I nearly had my fucking tongue bitten off. I went home alone that night by choice.
    Another night out I saw I guy I know scoring the same girl (all from the same locality), he quickly abandoned her. Chattin to him later I found out he experienced the exact same thing.

I hate think of how she gives a bj.
  • If I dont like the way a guy kisses... it's over.
    :eek:

I was only kidding :P
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,152
    I dont think so but maybe.....I know my dog is though, the little bastard always gives too much tongue.
    :p

What you really got to watch out for ....is that the dog has not been smelling some other dogs crap or licking some other dogs ass before they decide to give you a nice lickin on the face! :eek:
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    Rygar wrote:
    That was a pretty funny comment though lol.
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • Rygar wrote:

I know :p

I was being dramatic... imagine that.. a woman who is dramatic :rolleyes: ;)

It was worthy of a chuckle.. :D
  • JamalJamal Posts: 2,115
    kenshunt wrote:
    That was a pretty funny comment though lol.
    I'd have to agree whole-heartedly
    I chuckled :p
    Surf little waves big... Charge big waves hard

- Antwerp '06, Nijmegen '07, Werchter '07
    Jamal wrote:
    I'd have to agree whole-heartedly
    I chuckled :p

I'm usually pretty good at humor that offends somebody somewhere!
    I know :p

I was being dramatic... imagine that.. a woman who is dramatic :rolleyes: ;)

It was worthy of a chuckle.. :D

I have never met one!

I'm glad you got a laff tho ;)
  • eoboeobo Posts: 102
    i once knew a girl who literally tried to eat my face when we kissed. but i have noticed a helpful trend, as girls who put too much tongue effort in or try to swallow your lips tend to be good at other fun things ;)
    heh, keep her lit.

Dublin, 23/08/2006 = Lifechanging! X D

Katowice, 13/06/2007 = Phenomenal = )

London, 18/06/2007 = Pretty darn sweet = )

London Poster Wanted, PM if you have one for sale = )
  • Rygar wrote:
    I have never met one!

I'm glad you got a laff tho ;)

I appreciate a good joke :D
  • the worst part is kissing a girl you used to date like five years ago who you remember being a good kisser and then you kiss her again when you are both drunk (but her more than you) and its in the beginning of winter so she has mad chapped lips,... oh mother of pearl it was terrible
    you're a real hooker. im gonna slap you in public.
    ~Ron Burgundy
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    bad kissers should be culled :D

I had a girl once (that's' not the end of the story ;))... who felt the need to try and swallow my head with her lips (not the down below head) very bad... where do these people come from? why do they think this is normal?! I had to say something to her about it.... for the good of mankind!!

anyways... I'd have to say i'm an alright kisser... I can't deny it... sorry!! :eek:

<edit> okay okay... alright was an understatement ;)

oh and the last girl i was seeing... was hot and cold at kissing.. wtf? How can you be good THEN bad?
    :(

Rejected! Harsh...:(
    poor you :p.... anyways... can i watch? LOL
    holtz wrote:
    Reading this reminds me of another thing my bad kisser used to do, she would suck on my tongue, not just a little but it felt like she was trying to suck my tongue out of my mouth! Seriously who thinks that is a good thing to do?
    hey that's alright every now and then :p