Options

Vancouver Canucks Thread

Comments

• Options
    Who Is Getting Pumped For The New Season???????

Go Nucks!!

Good Luck. Hopefully I can get some tickets for the penguins game. I will be one of the assholes in a penguins jersey, laughing fanatically as Crosby scores a hattrick. Against other teams I will slightly hope for the canucks. The people around here make it hard to like them sometimes. Especially the people who play for the Canucks.
  • Options
    Good Luck. Hopefully I can get some tickets for the penguins game. I will be one of the assholes in a penguins jersey, laughing fanatically as Crosby scores a hattrick. Against other teams I will slightly hope for the canucks. The people around here make it hard to like them sometimes. Especially the people who play for the Canucks.

a chick from pittsburgh. who cares about hockey. cool. i wish the pens luck. you guys will have the cup within four years, if they can keep the team together....you wont win it this year though.

VANCOUVER CANUCKS 2008 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    haha, weird, i randomly tried to get tix for the penguins game i think.

i managed to get a pair to oilers on the 13th and to the kings on the 29th of jan :)

shitty seats... if anyones goin, you'll see me up in the nose bleeds!

oh yah, and i just found out that my moms boss is luongos cousin or something or other. her maiden name is luongo!
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    rough start, shake it off boys...here we go we will be flying by christmas again!! haha
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    rough start, shake it off boys...here we go we will be flying by christmas again!! haha
    lets hope...
    i couldnt see the game last night and i coudlnt get team 1040 to work properly at my job so i couldnt listen to it.
    they better pick 'emselves up for next week when i go to the gaMe!!
  • Options
    So I watched the game last night....Luongo seem to get off to a shakey start (really on the Thornton goal was a weak one JR had a couple tough ones to stop).....what I really noticed is Vancouver missed so many opportunites to bury that puck and very intimely penalties....overall just some rust I am sure they can shake off.......

As for San Jose they looked like the exact same against Edmonton except for JR who was useless and benched for most of that game....they are a pretty good team however I think once again their defence will be their ultimate demise....too slow and lack aggression....although Murray seemed to play with some more edge.....the Oil's speed killed the Sharks in the first game.....

I hope the Canucks beat the Shames tonight.....
  • Options
    So I watched the game last night....Luongo seem to get off to a shakey start (really on the Thornton goal was a weak one JR had a couple tough ones to stop).....what I really noticed is Vancouver missed so many opportunites to bury that puck and very intimely penalties....overall just some rust I am sure they can shake off.......

As for San Jose they looked like the exact same against Edmonton except for JR who was useless and benched for most of that game....they are a pretty good team however I think once again their defence will be their ultimate demise....too slow and lack aggression....although Murray seemed to play with some more edge.....the Oil's speed killed the Sharks in the first game.....

I hope the Canucks beat the Shames tonight.....

i didnt see the game, or hear it thanks for the review....roenick useless and gets two goals??? hate to see him ON his game! ha. retire already JR.

as for the capitalizing on opportunity and untimely penalties......STORY OF MY LIFE AS A CANUCKS FAN!!! same story every year....minus maybe the west coast express year they finished everything!
  • Options
    i didnt see the game, or hear it thanks for the review....roenick useless and gets two goals??? hate to see him ON his game! ha. retire already JR.

as for the capitalizing on opportunity and untimely penalties......STORY OF MY LIFE AS A CANUCKS FAN!!! same story every year....minus maybe the west coast express year they finished everything!

No he was useless in the Oiler game which lead me to be shocked by seeing him pot two goals on Lou...

As for offense I really think the Nucks need to find a veteran to play with Sedins relying on youth does not seem to be working well....they are so talented I believe a vet. with a half a dozen years under his belt would look great with them....your PP looks better than last year as well....and Miller was a great addition to your already solid defence......
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    http://www.canada.com/topics/sports/story.html?id=d12be18c-f625-424c-9c73-01f3ca624ea1

Those Canucks are simply lazy and stupid.
    "Duh, Thanks boss!"
  • Options
    I just notice this...
    What the hell is Naslund doing on the second line?
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    I just notice this...
    What the hell is Naslund doing on the second line?

i used to love playing RYGAR.

GO NUCKS!
  • Options
    looks like the boys are starting to come around....we will end up first again....we gonna keep winning two and losing one, then when bieksa gets back its on
  • Options
    looks like the boys are starting to come around....we will end up first again....we gonna keep winning two and losing one, then when bieksa gets back its on
    i dont worry when they lose this time of year... i always know the second half of the season they'll pull thru :D

didnt see the game last night but heard about it... glad to hear naslund had a good one!
  • Options
    a naslund hatrick and we are right back on top. well, tied anyways....things are gonna start happening, i can feel it.,
  • Options
  • Options
    CANUCKS 4 ANAHEIM 0

are we looking good right now or what?

D is strong
    nazzy is on
    luongo blanking teams

things looking pretty good right bout now...!
  • Options
    i just got a single seat to the sid the kid show at gm place sat....very happy.
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,141
    i just got a single seat to the sid the kid show at gm place sat....very happy.

I'll be there to part of my ice pack! :D
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    ducks lose! ducks lose!
  • Options
    we are definitely sliding down the standings now......we have to get better.....
  • Options
    POLL: will the vancouver canucks make the playoffs?
  • Options
    POLL: will the vancouver canucks make the playoffs?
    A better poll would be will the canucks make it to the second round.
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    A better poll would be will the canucks make it to the second round.

second round??? we are in TENTH. TENTH. not in the playoffs!!!!
  • Options
    OdinOdin Posts: 599
    So who will win in the Valentine's Day battle between my two favourite teams out west: Canucks or Wild? Anyone else going to that game?
  • Options
    kenshuntkenshunt London, Ontario, Canada Posts: 2,863
    Bump!!! It's hockey day in Canada
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • Options
    kenshuntkenshunt London, Ontario, Canada Posts: 2,863
    Oop's, Double Post
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • Options
    BUMP FOR HOCKEY DAY!! im going to the game tonight.

canucks avalanche. huge game. huge.

GO NUCKS.

turns out my girlfriend works with Cliff Ronnings daughter. she is gonna bring me something signed from him!! WOO HOO.
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    avs smoking them after 1st 2-0
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    Yeah, damn ... I am not the world's biggest Canucks fan, but the Avs should not be having this easy of a time.
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    3-0