Options

so i caught this spider...

12346»

Comments

• Options
    yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    no i could actually see the tip on it's body.. guessed it, Jeanie thought so too

i did know that about white-tails but unfortunately i do react to them.. and to the antibiotics my 'great' doctor put me on :rolleyes: not in a blistering gross way, so phew on that front huh

was E ok? :eek:
    oh you poor little mite :o Youre so sensitive;)

Yeah, E was okay, her leg swelled up twice its size and was HOT, HOT, HOT to touch and it got little blisters on it, but after a coupla days it was okay.

Bastard spiders :mad:
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    oh you poor little mite Youre so sensitive;)

Yeah, E was okay, her leg swelled up twice its size and was HOT, HOT, HOT to touch and it got little blisters on it, but after a coupla days it was okay.

Bastard spiders :mad:

apparently anyone would be sensitive and also end up in the ER with the shit i was given.. so pissed still :mad:

awww poor thing!! must have been really uncomfortable for her

spideys are ok - if they don't bite us :eek: other than that, they keep other nasty shit away so..

they just need to play nice ;)
    wah
  • Options
    apparently anyone would be sensitive and also end up in the ER with the shit i was given.. so pissed still :mad:

awww poor thing!! must have been really uncomfortable for her

spideys are ok - if they don't bite us :eek: other than that, they keep other nasty shit away so..

they just need to play nice ;)
    hey, was the stuff they gave you Eurithrimicin? or something??

Coz they gave that to E and she was allergic, ended up with hives and a swollen face/neck etc....
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • Options
    hey, was the stuff they gave you Eurithrimicin? or something??

Coz they gave that to E and she was allergic, ended up with hives and a swollen face/neck etc....

yeh that was 1 of the 3 i was on

the 1st was keflex..

awwww poor E, i'd hate to go through this as a young'un

it's dinner time Sairs.. spidey-FREE :eek:
    wah
  • Options
    yeh that was 1 of the 3 i was on

the 1st was keflex..

awwww poor E, i'd hate to go through this as a young'un

it's dinner time Sairs.. spidey-FREE :eek:
    sweet :p

spiderpants :D
  • Options
    KosmicJelliKosmicJelli Posts: 1,855
    Must have been a brown recluse spider... their bites are nasty like that! Ever seen a wolfspider? Those things look freaky and are huge like something out of 8-Legged Freaks.....
  • Options
    Must have been a brown recluse spider... their bites are nasty like that! Ever seen a wolfspider? Those things look freaky and are huge like something out of 8-Legged Freaks.....
    I think you only get the Brown Recluse spider in America...

In Australia, we have the most deadly spiders on the planet (maybe? not entirely sure, but certainly feels like it!) :eek:

A Wolfspider?? Sounds like we may have something similar-the Huntsman...all spindly legs and hairy....BLERGH!

Id much rather hold a snake (mind outta the gutters!) than look at a spider.....
  • Options
    KosmicJelliKosmicJelli Posts: 1,855
    I think you only get the Brown Recluse spider in America...

In Australia, we have the most deadly spiders on the planet (maybe? not entirely sure, but certainly feels like it!) :eek:

A Wolfspider?? Sounds like we may have something similar-the Huntsman...all spindly legs and hairy....BLERGH!

Id much rather hold a snake (mind outta the gutters!) than look at a spider.....

retrieving mind from gutter ......
  • Options

i've never heard of them

though now that you mention it, i have an image of Andrew Stockdale with extra limbs :)
    wah
  • Options

same :eek: isn't that weird haha

on talkback radio the other night i heard the stupidest thing.. someone suggested throwing hot water on snake to escape it..

jeez
    wah