ever do something drunk you really regret?

Comments

• jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Aussie girls can jaw at the olympics!
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    jamie uk wrote:
    Aussie girls can jaw at the olympics!

yes we have many talents. :D:p
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    aNiMaL wrote:
    I was going to offer advice in this thread - untill I realized that it is almost a year old and I hope the problem has since been resolved.
    Yeah, seriously, who bumped this shit? I couldn't believe I noticed it still going :D This was a LOOONG time ago. The issue was never resolved, it went from bad to worse, as also documented on this message board :o I'm past it now.

Let the thread die with this comment.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • No but my ex wife did something drunk that she never regretted.. and I regret hearing about it...
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    last night I was at a friend's house with her and two other friends. we were having a good time, I'd had a few drinks and usual I was all relaxed and happy with everyone. me and one of my friends were sat on a sofa and were all cuddling and stuff.

Now I should make it clear that, while I do find her attractive and she is one of my closest friends, she is a no-go. She has been in a relationship with one of my friends for about 2 years. after a while we were getting more drunk (but not so drunk that I wasn't in control of myself) and when the two other friends left the room for a bit we kissed. unfortunately it wasn't just a quick thing we could brush off because it happened several times and I certainly made no attempt to stop it. I was thinking at the time that it was wrong, that I should stop and just make a joke out of it (and to be honest it was just a bit of fun between close friends).

This morning (I slept alone by the way :D) things were a little awkward which I later found out was because she was feeling guilty about her boyfriend. Both of us are well aware that it meant nothing and we are just good friends who are comfortable in each others company. however, she felt that she had to tell her boyfriend what happened. she told a variation of the truth that made it seem like an accident and he accepted it now. the thing is, I like the guy a lot and even though it was just a kiss and meant nothing, I don't think I'm going to be able to look him in the eye from now on knowing that we are both kind of lying to him. at the same time, I can't now tell the actual truth because that will make it seem like it was a big enough deal to have to cover it up. I don't really know what to do. any advice?

pretty much the exact same thing happened to me once, except neither of us had a bf/gf at the time.

I don't think it's a big deal unless the incident has made you two feel like you might have something there. then it's an issue.
    pretty much the exact same thing happened to me once, except neither of us had a bf/gf at the time.

I don't think it's a big deal unless the incident has made you two feel like you might have something there. then it's an issue.
    It is no longer an issue. This thread is a year old. Someone bumped it and now I just want it to conclude :D

THE END
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    No, unfortunately, the things I do that I regret I do while stone sober! Crazy world, I tell you.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • lol.
    I just sang Crazy Bitch at a friends party Saturday. I'm wishing I hadn't done that. Karaoke
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~PJ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ KoL ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1/14/95, Charlotte 2000, 2003:4/15, 4/16, 7/1, 7/5, 7/6, 7/8, 7/9, 2006: 5/27, 5/28, 5/30;6/17/08, 6/28/08
    *** www.myspace.com/pirljamgirl***
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    It is no longer an issue. This thread is a year old. Someone bumped it and now I just want it to conclude :D

THE END

It died again a month ago, but now you bumped it up again for some odd reason..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i can't list everything on here that i've done that I probably shouldn't have due to drugs/alcohol useage because their is not enough room/space on here to type it all up.

Again, one-day i'll write my biography.
    It's quite a many inches thick.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • I regret drinking to forget, because if I could only remember, I'd remember my best regrets. :D

Fook me, I'll make that the first line of a new song. :cool:

I regret, I regret, drinking to forget
    for if I could remember
    I'd recall my best regrets.

:D

Yep, poetry forum, here I come. :D
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    I regret drinking to forget, because if I could only remember, I'd remember my best regrets. :D

good one Fins.
    yeah pritty much that's the thing.
    i don't remember everything i should regret.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • This guy asked me to marry him when I was drunk and I said yes. that was the dumbest thing I ever did. Needless to say it never worked out.
  • TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    The Champ wrote:

hehe
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
    The Champ wrote:
    I searched for threads I started and this was near the top and I couldn't work out why. I realised that people had been posting in it so I thought I'd come on and make it clear that it doesn't matter any more but the posts are now coming again :D

I have no hidden reason for the thread to be alive. any way I can get it locked?

actually I can edit the first post surely?
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    she thinks that he might be upset by it and since it really meant nothing she thinks it would be stupid to cause problems because of it. she didn't exactly lie to him, just told him that she went to kiss me on the cheek, missed and then, because we were drunk, we kissed.

and both of you should leave this story like this ^

if it didn't mean anything to you and her then leave it. don't create a problem out of it, when it's not really a problem. Her boyfriend is not going to be happy, plus if you tell him the truth he's going to ask why didn't you say so in the beginning....and on and on and on.

you'll only complicate things. At the end of the day you didn't have sex with her and this kiss meant nothing to you. so forget it
  • I once puked in the main vent at my friend's parents house as I was leaving and I was an hour late for work, so I bailed. He wasn't happy to see me later that day. :D
    NERDS!
    genie wrote:
    and both of you should leave this story like this ^

if it didn't mean anything to you and her then leave it. don't create a problem out of it, when it's not really a problem. Her boyfriend is not going to be happy, plus if you tell him the truth he's going to ask why didn't you say so in the beginning....and on and on and on.

you'll only complicate things. At the end of the day you didn't have sex with her and this kiss meant nothing to you. so forget it
    please read post above yours :o
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    I searched for threads I started and this was near the top and I couldn't work out why. I realised that people had been posting in it so I thought I'd come on and make it clear that it doesn't matter any more but the posts are now coming again :D

I have no hidden reason for the thread to be alive. any way I can get it locked?

actually I can edit the first post surely?

sorry man :o i've just contributed.

oh, shit and now i'm contributing to your thread again by writing sorry :D

a very sure way to close this thread for good is to start agruing, and talking about explicit sexual things....

want to try?
    genie wrote:
    sorry man :o i've just contributed.

oh, shit and now i'm contributing to your thread again by writing sorry :D

a very sure way to close this thread for good is to start agruing, and talking about explicit sexual things....

want to try?
    No no :D I was banned the other day just for defending myself and don't want to push my luck again :)
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    No no :D I was banned the other day just for defending myself and don't want to push my luck again :)

i don't mind pushing mine, you....................wanker ;)

i remember how "pussy thread" was closed, but i don't think the original poster of that thread was banned so............
  • TBH everytime I get drunk I normally do something I regret, and it normally involves texting people. I'm a liability with my phone when I've had a glass of red or six....

Apologies to those on here who have suffered at the hands of my filthy/emotional/happy/depressed thumbs when I'm drunk. Although I'm told it makes for quite entertaining reading the morning after. Me personally? I just flick back through my 'sent' box and want the ground to swallow me....
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i got tipsy last night and took a photo of my willy... just for a larf and that... strangely enough i dont feel regret, but i dont really ever feel regret...

mind you i've said some stupid stuff over the years... but taking a photo of my own genitals doesnt really enter the realms of regret.. stupidity yes, regret nah!! :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • i took a dump in the woods during a party and got some on my sneaker. i had to ride my bike home. it sucked.
    All that's sacred, comes from youth....dedications, naive and true.
  • i took a dump in the woods during a party and got some on my sneaker. i had to ride my bike home. it sucked.

LMAO
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• TBH everytime I get drunk I normally do something I regret, and it normally involves texting people. I'm a liability with my phone when I've had a glass of red or six....

Apologies to those on here who have suffered at the hands of my filthy/emotional/happy/depressed thumbs when I'm drunk. Although I'm told it makes for quite entertaining reading the morning after. Me personally? I just flick back through my 'sent' box and want the ground to swallow me....
    :D we didn't exchange numbers did we? :p

Sorry Jeremy but this thread is now funny... cos in between your begging people to leave it, people are posting random stupid shit that they've done when drunk or advice to you on the original post :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • dunkman wrote:
    i got tipsy last night and took a photo of my willy... just for a larf and that... strangely enough i dont feel regret, but i dont really ever feel regret...

mind you i've said some stupid stuff over the years... but taking a photo of my own genitals doesnt really enter the realms of regret.. stupidity yes, regret nah!! :D
    :) you should send it to everyone on the board next time you're drunk :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    :) you should send it to everyone on the board next time you're drunk :)

i deleted it this morning for that very reason :D:D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • :D we didn't exchange numbers did we? :p

PM me yours hunny and i'll ignore it mmmkay? :p

serioulsy though, PM me if you want it, now we've met and I know you're not a psycho it's all good!! :D

• NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    besides falling down a flight of steps ..... no

oh and puking on my friends wife