ever do something drunk you really regret?

Comments

• coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,459
    What is a snog? Is that like sex or a hand job? I want to use that word... SNOG!
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    What is a snog? Is that like sex or a hand job? I want to use that word... SNOG!

:eek:
    haha no its only open mouth kissing with tongues !!!!!!! or french kissing ! i think is the same , but yeah in UK thats a SNOG hahahaha
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    haha no its only open mouth kissing with tongues !!!!!!! or french kissing ! i think is the same , but yeah in UK thats a SNOG hahahaha

Snog... very cool. Thanks!
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,153
    how is it not the truth? it sounds like she told him it was harmless and you say it was harmless. it was only a kiss, dont beat yourself up over it.

new year's eve a few years ago i took some lsd and down about a dozen shots of vodka, all while smoking copius amounts of pot. i had a gf who was out of town. i met a girl at a party, gave her a fake name, took her to my gf's apt so she couldnt find me later, and fucked her on the couch before dropping her back off at the party. i didnt even know her name and i never said a word about it to my gf. this is one of my milder regrets.

so yeah, we've all done things we regret while wasted. if this is the worst you ever do, consider yourself lucky.

Hey at least you showed some class and didn't do her on your girlfriend’s bed!!!
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • BlancheBlanche Posts: 247
    If I have to regret the next day what I did the night before, I obviously didn't have enough to drink.
  • senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    V V wrote:

ROFL!!

Much more innocent than "snogging" sounds.

:p
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Snog... very cool. Thanks!

I'm heterosexual, but I could go for a snog, a shag and a fag.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
    CJMST3K wrote:
    I'm heterosexual, but I could go for a snog, a shag and a fag.

I could go for a Arby's milkshake! They are really good!
  • mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
    bostonlou wrote:
    great post... i don't laugh out loud much :)

i say

1) the guy hasn't "accepted" it.... how can you "accidentally" hook up?

2) he's going to punch you in the face

so after he punches you... offer him to sniff your finger
    score!
    high fives all around.
    "Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

• WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    last night I was at a friend's house with her and two other friends. we were having a good time, I'd had a few drinks and usual I was all relaxed and happy with everyone. me and one of my friends were sat on a sofa and were all cuddling and stuff.

Now I should make it clear that, while I do find her attractive and she is one of my closest friends, she is a no-go. She has been in a relationship with one of my friends for about 2 years. after a while we were getting more drunk (but not so drunk that I wasn't in control of myself) and when the two other friends left the room for a bit we kissed. unfortunately it wasn't just a quick thing we could brush off because it happened several times and I certainly made no attempt to stop it. I was thinking at the time that it was wrong, that I should stop and just make a joke out of it (and to be honest it was just a bit of fun between close friends).

This morning (I slept alone by the way :D) things were a little awkward which I later found out was because she was feeling guilty about her boyfriend. Both of us are well aware that it meant nothing and we are just good friends who are comfortable in each others company. however, she felt that she had to tell her boyfriend what happened. she told a variation of the truth that made it seem like an accident and he accepted it now. the thing is, I like the guy a lot and even though it was just a kiss and meant nothing, I don't think I'm going to be able to look him in the eye from now on knowing that we are both kind of lying to him. at the same time, I can't now tell the actual truth because that will make it seem like it was a big enough deal to have to cover it up. I don't really know what to do. any advice?

you both told him about it, better than hiding it. I will say, I have a close friendship with a guy friend from high school. After 20yrs of knowing him, he's probably one of my best friends. Regardless of how close we are as friends, neither of us are interested in each other romantically and something like this wouldn't happen. I have a couple other guy friends. I occasionnally have a beer or two with them, chat via email or phone. But I don't put myself in any position that gives them the idea I might be interested in more. Sorry but chillin' for dinner at my place or cuddling on a couch at a party gives the wrong idea. No matter whether you think it's just friends or how innocent you may think it is, it gives the wrong idea. just my two cents.
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • I was too drunk to remember to go inside the Forum in LA for Eddie's preset in July. I missed an acoustic version of Porch.

I did that too.

Except I did remember that beers were about $8 inside. So I proceeded to hang outside and piss on the Lifeguard tower in the parking lot.

As far as stupid drunk shit . . . too many to name. But fortunate to always come out of all of it with minor consequences.

I only made out w/ a friends girl once. In Vegas on the PJ 10th anny show. We ate a bunch of X(my first time) and got trashed all day. My buddy and another friend hopped the wall into the 10c seats. I just stayed up on the side and made out with his girlfriend. We're all good friends and it was harmless. The ecstasy took over ;) He never found out, she never told. Everything is fine. They broke up long ago and it hindsight it wouldn't have mattered.
    NERDS!
    I did that too.

Except I did remember that beers were about $8 inside. So I proceeded to hang outside and piss on the Lifeguard tower in the parking lot.

As far as stupid drunk shit . . . too many to name. But fortunate to always come out of all of it with minor consequences.

I only made out w/ a friends girl once. In Vegas on the PJ 10th anny show. We ate a bunch of X(my first time) and got trashed all day. My buddy and another friend hopped the wall into the 10c seats. I just stayed up on the side and made out with his girlfriend. We're all good friends and it was harmless. The ecstasy took over ;) He never found out, she never told. Everything is fine. They broke up long ago and it hindsight it wouldn't have mattered.

I love this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 3sheets3sheets Posts: 284
    i remember going to this club one night when i was 18 for "sunday school". well my friend and i were smoking pot and drinking beforehand, so we were good to go. well i run into this guy i had gotten some lsd from the week before at a show and i ask him if he's got anything. got some good stuff and my friend and i took it. well, i don't remember quite a bit. i remember taking the shit, walking around the club and dancing w/ some girls a bit.

next thing i know i am walking around the outdoors part of the club w/ a very attractive girl and we're walking, stopping, making out, and keep on doing that for a bit. she is apparently on lsd as well. well she's trying to talk to me (or at least i think she was) and i can't hear a damn word she's saying. i'm thinking the paper was top notch at this point. so, somehow we run into my friend who is talking w/ her friend. then i notice i can hear those two talking. now, i'm really confused. well the two girls went to the bathroom at this point. then my buddy pulls me over and says "the two of you have been having some fun for awhile, eh?" and i tell him "yeah, she's a great kisser, but i can't hear anything she's saying." he starts laughing his ass off at my fool ass, and tells me "that's b/c she's deaf and can't really talk well, kind of like marlee matlin." then i see her and her friend come back and they stopped and were signing. then i felt like an ass. well her friend tells me that she likes me and wants me to call her. i'm thinking, how the fuck is that going to work? before i say anything her friend says that it's a service and they'll give her friend the message. i say ok, i will. and we all part ways. well i freaked out, b/c i was 18 and didn't know if i could deal w/ that potential situation. so i never called her. then i felt like an even bigger ass. so, kids, that's what lsd can do to you.
    Live Free or Die!
  • 3sheets wrote:
    i remember going to this club one night when i was 18 for "sunday school". well my friend and i were smoking pot and drinking beforehand, so we were good to go. well i run into this guy i had gotten some lsd from the week before at a show and i ask him if he's got anything. got some good stuff and my friend and i took it. well, i don't remember quite a bit. i remember taking the shit, walking around the club and dancing w/ some girls a bit.

next thing i know i am walking around the outdoors part of the club w/ a very attractive girl and we're walking, stopping, making out, and keep on doing that for a bit. she is apparently on lsd as well. well she's trying to talk to me (or at least i think she was) and i can't hear a damn word she's saying. i'm thinking the paper was top notch at this point. so, somehow we run into my friend who is talking w/ her friend. then i notice i can hear those two talking. now, i'm really confused. well the two girls went to the bathroom at this point. then my buddy pulls me over and says "the two of you have been having some fun for awhile, eh?" and i tell him "yeah, she's a great kisser, but i can't hear anything she's saying." he starts laughing his ass off at my fool ass, and tells me "that's b/c she's deaf and can't really talk well, kind of like marlee matlin." then i see her and her friend come back and they stopped and were signing. then i felt like an ass. well her friend tells me that she likes me and wants me to call her. i'm thinking, how the fuck is that going to work? before i say anything her friend says that it's a service and they'll give her friend the message. i say ok, i will. and we all part ways. well i freaked out, b/c i was 18 and didn't know if i could deal w/ that potential situation. so i never called her. then i felt like an even bigger ass. so, kids, that's what lsd can do to you.

LOL, but not in a mean way :)

LSD is some trippy shit huh? I don't think I could ever do it again.
    NERDS!
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    last night I was at a friend's house with her and two other friends. we were having a good time, I'd had a few drinks and usual I was all relaxed and happy with everyone. me and one of my friends were sat on a sofa and were all cuddling and stuff.

Now I should make it clear that, while I do find her attractive and she is one of my closest friends, she is a no-go. She has been in a relationship with one of my friends for about 2 years. after a while we were getting more drunk (but not so drunk that I wasn't in control of myself) and when the two other friends left the room for a bit we kissed. unfortunately it wasn't just a quick thing we could brush off because it happened several times and I certainly made no attempt to stop it. I was thinking at the time that it was wrong, that I should stop and just make a joke out of it (and to be honest it was just a bit of fun between close friends).

This morning (I slept alone by the way :D) things were a little awkward which I later found out was because she was feeling guilty about her boyfriend. Both of us are well aware that it meant nothing and we are just good friends who are comfortable in each others company. however, she felt that she had to tell her boyfriend what happened. she told a variation of the truth that made it seem like an accident and he accepted it now. the thing is, I like the guy a lot and even though it was just a kiss and meant nothing, I don't think I'm going to be able to look him in the eye from now on knowing that we are both kind of lying to him. at the same time, I can't now tell the actual truth because that will make it seem like it was a big enough deal to have to cover it up. I don't really know what to do. any advice?

make out with him.
  • brain of c wrote:
    make out with him.

I just choked on my salad.
    NERDS!
  • tonight just may be the night that it happens.
  • Earthgirl wrote:
    tonight just may be the night that it happens.

I hope you post some details tomorrow :p

Have fun!
    NERDS!
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    tara wrote:
    NO NO NO!! bad idea, it was a mistake, the bf doesn't need to know, it will needlessly complicate things. you'll start by saying 'it didn't mean anything', and you will be sincere, but how could he not be upset? everyone always talks about honesty being the best policy, but i'm not sure that it is. oh, and i've done the same shit that you did, and i've now made it a rule to never hook up with someone that i know is involved, i know that it's not your responsibility, but it's still on your conscience.

oh, and was this the girl that got you the cool xmas gift?
    yeah it was the same girl :) I know that this weakens what I said before in that other thread about not being interested in her but I'm really not in that way. like I said with the xmas present, we are just REALLY good friends who ended up in a situation where we were perhaps a little TOO comfortable in each others company. it was just a stupid mistake. I'm leaning towards following your advice to be honest.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
    Whizbang wrote:
    you both told him about it, better than hiding it. I will say, I have a close friendship with a guy friend from high school. After 20yrs of knowing him, he's probably one of my best friends. Regardless of how close we are as friends, neither of us are interested in each other romantically and something like this wouldn't happen. I have a couple other guy friends. I occasionnally have a beer or two with them, chat via email or phone. But I don't put myself in any position that gives them the idea I might be interested in more. Sorry but chillin' for dinner at my place or cuddling on a couch at a party gives the wrong idea. No matter whether you think it's just friends or how innocent you may think it is, it gives the wrong idea. just my two cents.
    I'm starting to think that you're right. while I have no romantic intentions towards her, I do find her attractive and I probably shouldn't have put myself in a situation that could end up with these difficulties, certainly not when intoxicated :) I think I'm just gonna try to forget about it. it wasn't a big deal and I shouldn't ruin things between my friends by making it one.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • does one really need to be drunk to do something they regret? :p or, is that simply a handy excuse? ;)

seriously though, sure, i've done plenty of things in my life that when looking back i think...wtf was i thinking? or why did i do that? or shit, THATY was a poor choice! :D however, i really am not one for 'regrets' per se. i look at almost all my choices as what was best at the time, or what i thought i needed/wanted....whatever. sure, maybe not always the wisest...but we only get one go-round....and to live with regret seems a waste of time. i look at my past choices as learning experiences, even the big fuck-ups. i know when i did wrong, and take full responsibility for my choices.....and the only thing i ever 'regret' is when i truly hurt someone i love. beyond that, all i can do is make amends, offer my sincerest apologies...learn and move on. life is all forward motion...so yea...i'll ride that wave where it takes me.

and yes, i never 'blame' alcohol, or any other substance, or person, for my behaviors...or choices. good or bad, right or wrong, ugly or beautiful...they're mine...i made em, i have to live with em.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    does one really need to be drunk to do something they regret? :p or, is that simply a handy excuse? ;)

seriously though, sure, i've done plenty of things in my life that when looking back i think...wtf was i thinking? or why did i do that? or shit, THATY was a poor choice! :D however, i really am not one for 'regrets' per se. i look at almost all my choices as what was best at the time, or what i thought i needed/wanted....whatever. sure, maybe not always the wisest...but we only get one go-round....and to live with regret seems a waste of time. i look at my past choices as learning experiences, even the big fuck-ups. i know when i did wrong, and take full responsibility for my choices.....and the only thing i ever 'regret' is when i truly hurt someone i love. beyond that, all i can do is make amends, offer my sincerest apologies...learn and move on. life is all forward motion...so yea...i'll ride that wave where it takes me.

and yes, i never 'blame' alcohol, or any other substance, or person, for my behaviors...or choices. good or bad, right or wrong, ugly or beautiful...they're mine...i made em, i have to live with em.
    Once again a very well thought out post. :) Have nothing to add. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • taratara Posts: 293
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    yeah it was the same girl :) I know that this weakens what I said before in that other thread about not being interested in her but I'm really not in that way. like I said with the xmas present, we are just REALLY good friends who ended up in a situation where we were perhaps a little TOO comfortable in each others company. it was just a stupid mistake. I'm leaning towards following your advice to be honest.

i think this explains the kiss better, you were really happy about the gift, at how well she new you, you felt understood, and that probably uped her attractiveness factor, plus all of us were telling you to go for it, and that subconsciously probably also got you thinking. have you seen her since? was it awkward?
    No problem can be solved from the same consciousness that created it.
    Albert Einstein
    does one really need to be drunk to do something they regret? :p or, is that simply a handy excuse? ;)

amen girl! I don't believe in "fuck-ups".....we all make choices, whether they're right or wrong, we make them. I have very few regrets in life and almost all of them revolve around me NOT doing something.
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

• BooskBoosk Posts: 29
    Whizbang wrote:
    amen girl! I don't believe in "fuck-ups".....we all make choices, whether they're right or wrong, we make them. I have very few regrets in life and almost all of them revolve around me NOT doing something.

It's okay baby ... I'll still sleep with you
    A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men
    Boosk wrote:
    It's okay baby ... I'll still sleep with you

HOWL!

I should add that none of my regrets revolve around sex.

Whizbang wrote:
    HOWL!

I should add that none of my regrets revolve around sex.

Me and my penis know when we're not wanted

*stomps out*
    Boosk wrote:
    Me and my penis know when we're not wanted

*stomps out*

heartless wench......oh wait, that's me.....

Whizbang wrote:
    heartless wench......oh wait, that's me.....

But what an ass ....
    tara wrote:
    i think this explains the kiss better, you were really happy about the gift, at how well she new you, you felt understood, and that probably uped her attractiveness factor, plus all of us were telling you to go for it, and that subconsciously probably also got you thinking. have you seen her since? was it awkward?
    you might be right. like I said in the other thread, I really like another girl but maybe just the comfort and the feeling of understanding mixed with the alcohol was a factor :) I haven't seen her since although we have spoken. I guess it was a little awkward but I'm sure it'll be fine. I'm going to a new years party tonight which she'll be at. with a bit of luck, good things will happen with the other girl and all will be forgotten :)