The biggest fucking spider in the WORLD...

124»

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    again... whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Just sent you a friend request btw :)
    That's cool.....
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • house centipedes.

that's all I have to say.

my friend had a house centipede crawl up her leg in the shower...

from now on, I'm only showering at the gym.
  • Urban HikerUrban Hiker Posts: 1,312
    Cosmo wrote:
    That is seriously FUCKED up. I'm going to regret viewing that link for a long time. :eek:

Here's one I shared that I found when I lived out in the exurbs: http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b48/2dogs4cats/Boris%20the%20Spider/th_BorisTheSpider-3.jpg
    Walking can be a real trip
    "We've laid the groundwork. It's like planting the seeds. And next year, it's spring." - Nader
    Prepare for tending to your garden, America.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,851
    Now see, THIS is something that should be bumped.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Now see, THIS is something that should be bumped.
    :lol: I still wanna see pics of the original spider from the OP.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    8500-7534.jpg
  • I would love to know what kind of spider bit me. Today is the first day in over a week and a half that the bottom portion of my arm isn't burning/stinging. The top half is still a little messed up. :?
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    y28.jpg
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.