Boston Bruins

Comments

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    The pressure earned them a goal 1-1 on the PP

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

What a game this is.....the goaltending is outstanding from BOTH sides.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Horrible call...great game great effort tonight. They'll have to get them on another night.

Peace

• jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    ap-201110061846676040422.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    As a flyers fan, i like the game last night. both teams played well. but honestly it did look like the bruins got a little tired in the 2nd period. should be a great season. good luck to you all.

btw, Chara should watch out that hit from behind was not good.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    fife wrote:
    btw, Chara should watch out that hit from behind was not good.

i didn't think Chara did much wrong....Claude was partially at fault for that hit.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    cheevers.jpg

Simply...it's time to stich up the holes on defense or shake off those champagne dreams and get a win?

Peace

• Heading to the game tomorrow! First of many! Go B's!
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
    Heading to the game tomorrow! First of many! Go B's!

Enjoy the game tonight....I'll try and find some place to watch it.

Peace

• kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    edited November 2011
    congrats on the win lol
    Post edited by kenshunt on
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    Nice goal by Seguin to tie it up against the Sharks early in the 3rd.
    After the great win against Toronto the other night and coming back to tie it 2-2 tonight ... I was thinking good things.

Sadly a loss ... to the Sharks ... which means I owe my buddy here some beer.

Guess it's not the worst loss in the world ... mmm, beer.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    Well the B's are off to a slow start but they will come around they're just too good.

Peace

Well, this was pretty ...

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/consol ... &id=133057

First hat trick for the kid. He's not even 20 yet ... already has 14 points in 12 games, not bad.

Let's just hope the B's can gain some ground before Christmas. Way too much talent on this team to be in DEAD LAST in the conference. I know they have a few games in hand on some teams and November just started ... still, this isn't fun to look at ...

Team - - GP - - Pts
    1. * Pittsburgh - - 15 - - 21
    2. * Toronto - - 14 - - 19
    3. * Washington - - 12 - - 18
    4. Philadelphia - - 14 - - 18
    5. Buffalo - - 13 - - 16
    6. NY Rangers - - 12 - - 15
    7. Ottawa - - 15 - - 15
    8. Florida - - 12 - - 14
    9. Tampa Bay - - 13 - - 14
    10. New Jersey - - 12 - - 13
    11. Carolina - - 13 - - 13
    12. Montreal - - 13 - - 12
    13. Winnipeg - - 13 - - 12
    14. NY Islanders - - 11 - - 10
    15. Boston - - 12 - - 10

• Looks like we got rid of the hangover. I guess Shawn Thornton took the 4th line out to dinner monday and said it was on their shoulders now... He is so important to this team.

Off to a slow but the BRUINS ARE getting there.

Peace

Well, above .500 for the first time this year.

Thoughts on Lucic's hit on Ryan Miller?

Personally, while I think goalies should be able to be hit when they're out of the crease ... it was a bit much. But he got penalized for it.

As for Miller calling Lucic "gutless" ... hmmm, would have been interesting if Miller connected with his goalie stick when he swung it at Lucic ... as that seemed pretty gutless to me.

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    Those hits are penalized and rightly so.

Against most teams, you would probably get attacked by everyone on the ice and risk your own goalie getting run.

However, the Sabres did nothing. They are getting completely roasted in Buffalo for the pathetic response. People arent all that upset with Lucic. Well, I guess at the root of it they are, but the weakling Sabres are the topic of all conversation.

and as far as Miller's comments go, he is a bitch anyways.
  • jimed14 wrote:
    Well, above .500 for the first time this year.

Thoughts on Lucic's hit on Ryan Miller?

Personally, while I think goalies should be able to be hit when they're out of the crease ... it was a bit much. But he got penalized for it.

As for Miller calling Lucic "gutless" ... hmmm, would have been interesting if Miller connected with his goalie stick when he swung it at Lucic ... as that seemed pretty gutless to me.

After watching yet again and again.

Lucic had time to avoid Miller or at best not run him over like that. Miller did nothing wrong by coming out of his crease and trying to break up the breakaway play. Just because a goalie is out of his crease doesn't mean he's fair game. Having said that though, I do believe Miller knew he was going to get his because he braced himself. Gutless wouldn't be word for what he did to Miller, I don't know what to call it other than uncalled for.
    BRIUINS are on a Roll...stay hot B's.

Peace

Since I posted this the Bruins are 7 - 0, and they are 9 - 0 - 0 in November.

Beat the Habs tonight, which is always a good thing!
    jimed14 wrote:
    Well, this was pretty ...

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/consol ... &id=133057

First hat trick for the kid. He's not even 20 yet ... already has 14 points in 12 games, not bad.

Let's just hope the B's can gain some ground before Christmas. Way too much talent on this team to be in DEAD LAST in the conference. I know they have a few games in hand on some teams and November just started ... still, this isn't fun to look at ...

Team - - GP - - Pts
    1. * Pittsburgh - - 15 - - 21
    2. * Toronto - - 14 - - 19
    3. * Washington - - 12 - - 18
    4. Philadelphia - - 14 - - 18
    5. Buffalo - - 13 - - 16
    6. NY Rangers - - 12 - - 15
    7. Ottawa - - 15 - - 15
    8. Florida - - 12 - - 14
    9. Tampa Bay - - 13 - - 14
    10. New Jersey - - 12 - - 13
    11. Carolina - - 13 - - 13
    12. Montreal - - 13 - - 12
    13. Winnipeg - - 13 - - 12
    14. NY Islanders - - 11 - - 10
    15. Boston - - 12 - - 10

• This team is so hot right now. Have to keep their composure in what is sure to be a fight night in Buffalo on wednesday.

This team is so hot right now. Have to keep their composure in what is sure to be a fight night in Buffalo on wednesday.

Yes the team is hot but the Pens are going to be the team to beat along with the Capitals. Especially with the return of Crosby. Btw why wasn't the the Bruins game on tonight it was advertised on Versus?

Peace

g under p wrote:
    This team is so hot right now. Have to keep their composure in what is sure to be a fight night in Buffalo on wednesday.

Yes the team is hot but the Pens are going to be the team to beat along with the Capitals. Especially with the return of Crosby. Btw why wasn't the the Bruins game on tonight it was advertised on Versus?

Peace

Because Crosby's return trumped the B's v. Habs.

• jimed14 wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

I'd rather listen to Jack and Andy than whatever Vs has to offer anyways.

jimed14 wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

I figured that was the case, it would have been nice to see the Canadians and the defense they bring.

Peace

Bruins trying to make a comeback against the Sabres...3-3

Peace

Comeback all done Bruins take it 4-3

Peace

• Unreal, this team is finding every way to win games. 10-0-0 in the month of November. 3 games left in the month.. Wings, Jets, and Leafs... very doable.

• jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    g under p wrote:
    Comeback all done Bruins take it 4-3

Peace

Fun game to watch! :D