Options

Boston Bruins

Comments

• Options
    jmurrayjmurray Stratham, NH Posts: 3,538
    Friday, Sept. 16 – Full camp opens with physicals and fitness testing :D
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126
    mark-recchi-stanley-cup-tattoo-260x184.jpg

mark-recchi-stanley-cup-tattoo

This looks like very good.

The Defending Stanley Cup Champions announce national tv schedule..

Bruins Games Broadcast on VERSUS (all times Eastern):
    October 9 vs. Phoenix (Prague, Czech Republic), 6:00 p.m.
    October 19 at Washington, 7:30 p.m.
    November 17 at New York Rangers, 7:00 p.m.
    November 22 at Tampa Bay, 7:30 p.m.
    December 7 vs. Buffalo, 7:30 p.m.
    December 20 vs. Anaheim, 7:30 p.m.
    December 28 at Tampa Bay, 7:30 p.m.
    January 10 at Pittsburgh, 7:30 p.m.
    February 9, vs. Montreal, 7:00 p.m.
    March 29 vs. Chicago, 7:30 p.m.
    April 4 at New York Rangers, 7:30 p.m.

NBC “Flex” Games:
    February 13 at Detroit, TBD
    April 10 at New Jersey, TBD

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=536414

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    jmurrayjmurray Stratham, NH Posts: 3,538
    Marchand resigned for 2 years 5 mil total.
  • Options
    83964_Stanley_Cup_Bruins_Canucks_Hockey.jpg

g12c0000000000000003f56eb8859e2abb11b73e2314eb6415b1e76f714.jpg

I just had to post my signitures from another music site. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    22 days!
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    The Bruins will here in S Florida 1/16/12 & 3/15/12 and I'm going to be at both of them.

Peace

• Options
    anyone have any tix to the opener??

hahahahaha

yes i'm a dreamer!!
  • Options
    cover_111003.jpg

Why Boston Is Better Than You....Love 'em or hate' em, Boston teams schooled yours this decade
    Before we go any further, we should stipulate: Nothing we're about to say applies to the Bruins. Advanced metrics have become commonplace in some sports. Hockey isn't one of them. There are some statistically progressive NHL teams. The Bruins aren't one of them. The Stanley Cup they won last season, while a lovely capstone for Boston fans, is a useful reminder that sometimes sports is about lining your guys up and beating the hell out of the other guys.

I'll have go out and get this issue...

Peace

• Options
    Damn the BRUINS are playing tonight also and against their rivals Montreal. Give me a Sox win instead. :D

Peace

• Options
    for the first time I'm watching a Bruins game in French...3-1 B's

peace

• Options
    What's up everybody? 8-)
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    Hey now

Stanley Cup champs
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    on nesn tonight
  • Options
    The Title defense begins on Thursday at home against Philly it should be a magical night.

That said.....LETS-GO-BRUINS-animated-icon.gif

Peace

• Options
    Bruins-ring.jpg

She's a beauty and the BRUINS will be defending that baby.

Check out the other Beantown championship rings...love the 2007 Red Sox ring...never seen that one before.

http://media.nesn.com/2011/10/bruins-20 ... /?track=ur

Peace

• Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    should have done the B in yellow diamonds ;)
  • Options
    PJ88PJ88 Birthplace of the Toll House Cookie Posts: 1,074
    That ring is awesome! :D
  • Options

There's NOTHING yellow about these BRUINS....got to show the BLING factor it's been 40 years or so. :D

Peace

• Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    g under p wrote:

There's NOTHING yellow about these BRUINS....got to show the BLING factor it's been 40 years or so. :D

Peace

right... but yellow diamonds are rarer.... more rare? .... wicked rare?

;)
  • Options

g under p wrote:

Peace

right... but yellow diamonds are rarer.... more rare? .... wicked rare?

;)

Wait a minute there's such a thing as yellow diamonds? :D Oh I'm glad my fiancee doesn't know or heard of such a thing. They could put black onyx on the ring I would love it...just as long as the B's end up as Champions. :D

Peace

• Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    I'd say you turds have a very high chance of repeat this year. Providing Tuna can repeat his stellar play.
    Now if you'll excuse me, I don't feel well after that.
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    I'd say you turds have a very high chance of repeat this year. Providing Tuna can repeat his stellar play.

:lol: Well then PLEASE go and releave yourself of said turd.

Peace

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    Rygar wrote:

Peace
    How was Pouliot's preseason?
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    Rygar wrote:

Peace

I don't know do you?

Peace

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    Rygar wrote:

I don't know do you?

Peace
    Nope, that's why I was asking.
    He's got potential but he disappears for long stretches.
  • Options
    Just got home from a swim meet and just in time.....it begins TONIGHT.

Caught some of the highlights from the chase for the Cup last year. The Bruins kicked some ass last year to get it.

AWESOME!

Peace

• Options
    I almost wish EVERY team in the NHL could experience this moment.

WOW!

Hang that baby

Peace

• Options
    nice passing and save by Thomas...the boys are flyin tonight.

Peace

• Options
    YES, on the PP...1-0

Marchand

Peace

• Options
    Nice pressure from the Flyers....penalty kill time.

Peace